I really like you (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

 

 

The night sky was young above their heads and Himchan walked on the stone edge pillars as Yongguk walked right next to him on the rock bridge. The wind was alittle chilly now but after the hot summer day, it felt really wonderful. Himchan looked at Yongguk from the corner of his eyes and smiled at the handsome male walking beside him just down since he was walking on the stone railing and Yongguk was on the regular path. There was a river beneath it and somehow it had become their special place for private and personal moonlight walks. The place was really perfect; peaceful and quiet, bustling with life in the morning and sweetly silent at night, making it ideal for the much needed alone time between just the two of them. 

Himchan smiled to himself looking up at the endless shinning stars above them, losing sight of where he was walking, he tripped on his own foot and fell to the side. Yongguk, who usually had excellent reflexes, fell to the ground with him. They both groaned in pain before looking at each other. Yongguks look instantly turning concerned "You okay?" He asked, checking Himchan for any injuries.

The other answered with a chuckle "Hi..." Yongguk looked up from where he had been inspecting Himchans hands in his own and grinned "Hello..." Himchan tilted his head slightly, smiling playfully "You're handsome..." Yongguk laughed shyly and got up embarrassed "ah... thank you"

He brushed off the invisible dust on his clothes as Himchan got up to his feet. He smiled still looking down and avoiding Himchans mischievous gaze muttering a soft "I-I think... you're really pretty." Himchan heard him none the less, even with the little level of volume Yongguk had used. "I know" He winked. "How can you not? Now I'd be surprised if you said you didn't!" Yongguk shaked his head slightly, walking up front again "sometimes I really want to shoot you..." He said, a grin playing at his lips.

Himchan started walking with the male "wait wait wait, if you shot me how would you bask at my gorgeousness when you think I’m asleep? And brush my bangs from my face at 3 am?? I think you would be at a great loss if you did" He laughed as Yongguk looked at him with shock and burning red cheeks "Y-you know about t-that?!?" He asked embarrassed that his secret was now out. Himchan laughed at his best friends’ cuteness.

"How can I not? You practically fall asleep doing that... sometimes falling on my shoulder." Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck, looking away towards the calm river underneath them. "And you don't find that weird?" He asked self consciously. Himchan looked at him and smiled "Not really... I actually find it quite endearing..."

Yongguk stopped and looked at Himchan too "really?" Himchan grinned, stopping and confirming "really." He stared right back into the others gentle yet strong eyes and Yongguk smiled, releasing a soft relieved breath.  

Himchan looked down to their feet as they both just enjoy the comfortable silence that had settled between them. He looked how Yongguk had stopped just one step from reaching the ground and was still on the stone bridge. While he had made off the bridge, completing that one step and now stood on the grassed ground. He looked back up at Yongguk, who was now looking at him with such deep eyes that had Himchan smiling back. He sure was lucky. He stepped closer to the other and back on the stone bridge, giving Yongguk a quick peck on the lips. "You love me after all" He said joyfully, moving back to the ground. Yongguk laughed, following the other off the bridge and on to the ground, quickly grabbing him. "That I do." And taking Himchans lips in a proper kiss. 

 


banghim fluff <3