Spring Kisses (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

 

 

Colours were spread all around, everywhere you looked flowers were blooming. The sweet scent of Spring had encaptured everyone. The greenry was beautiful. Parks, gardens, plants, trees, flower beds, everything looked so beautiful and pleasant to the eye.

 

Himchan had been siting at the park bench for quiet some time now, waiting for his lover to arrive. His hair kept dancing gently with the wind. He looked at the people enjoying themselves ‘Spring has finally begun’ He thought to himself. He closed his eyes as he saw Yongguk approaching towards him. He wanted to be angry at the other for being late but when Yongguk smiled, scratching the back of his head as he tried to find words to explain himself but he couldn’t so he held up Himchans favourite Iced Americano as an apology instead, Himchan didn't have the strenght to be angry any more. He looked at Yongguk, staring deeply in his eyes and the other returned the gaze as if answering everything Himchan needed to know. Himchan shook his head in return, pouting cutely for a moment before a smile lightened up on his face as Yongguk walked upto the bench and sat down next to him. They sat together, enjoying the dance of the wind as it gently caressed their skins. It felt wonderful and pleasing. Neither one of them moved but both of them could feel the warmth, happiness and contentedness they emitted when they were next to each other. Himchan took a sip from his coffee, happily as he looked around. Everything seemed much more brighter now that Yongguk was by his side.

 

Their hands sat there idly, next to each other and only inches apart. Yongguk looked at his lover and grinned, thinking how beautiful Himchan was and how did he ever get so lucky to have him in his life. He slowly moved his fingers to cover up the ground between their hands. Yongguk was hopeless and he knew it, nothing could be done about him now. He was just head over heels for Himchan. 

 

His hand softly touched Himchans, entangling his fingers into his, Himchan turned to look at their hands as he felt the contact being made, a soft blush now dusting his cheeks. Yongguk just couldn’t resist Himchan. He creased his face with his other free hand, his coffee cup sitting on the side. Yongguk grinned looking at Himchans pretty pink lips as he moved forward and closed the distances between them into a sweet chaste yet passionate kiss. 

 

They sat beneath a cherry blossom tree, the petals fell as the world seemed to have stopped for the two, even though the kiss only lasted a few second. It felt timeless and simply magnificent.

 

 


 

A small drabble I came up with really fast for  on Twitter by 

subscribe/ upvote/ comment <3