Rainfall (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

It was odd. It was odd because it felt like nature was providing them with the opportunity to get closer and that almost never happened. The rain drops had started falling as Himchan had laughed at something yongguk said. Himchan held up his hand and smiled 

"That's my cue then. Can't get sick before the big day, also I still have alot to buy but-" 

"Let's walk together then" yongguk chimed, casually holding up his jacket and moving near himchan to cover him "stay close to me" he whispered cheekily. 

"I don't really know you, to stick close to you" himchan replied back, moving none the less under the make shift cover. 

"We can change that, right?" Yongguk asked as they reached shelter. "Have some thing with me?"

Himchan chuckled "what something are you referring too? That we should have together?" He grinned after a solid minute of staring into Yongguks soul with his sharp and mischievous eyes. "I hope it's coffee"

Yongguk looked away, although himchan was sure he saw the others cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. "For now..." He muttered happily.

"Sorry? I didn't quite catch that"

Yongguk grinned, gummy smile and all "coffee sounds wonderful."

Himchan surprisingly didn't mind getting drenched in the rain any more but maybe that was only because there was so much excitement in running under one jacket to find the perfect cafe. Himchan suspected maybe it was yongguks way of sticking close to him. It gave him a weird ticklish feeling and he liked it.

So to say, there cafe rain date? Meeting? Getting to know each other well hangout was a huge success. And they left with the promise to meet each other again, having exchanged numbers and emails.

(and maybe one day when they are both ready to have something, they would have something much more than just coffee.)

 


 

banghim fluff <3

 

subscribe/ comment <3