D-DATE

im a girl u know?

[Dujun's POV]

eottokhe. what to do?!! aish what will i wear.

its already 6pm. and i haven't decided what to wear.  im really frustrated or these are just the nerves cracking me, i got my phone and called ~~~~~.

ringback was playing *niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise,eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise, oh oh*

"what?" she answered

"help me jebal~~" i didnt expect to be this desperate.

"on what?"

"picking an outfit for my date with gayoon. please come to my house quick. pleeeeaaassee."

"yeah im on my way sir, you better have something for me in return"

"i'll buy you pizza when i get back from the date."

"deal" she hanged up. and im waiting like crazy though i know she's on her way.

i walked my room aimlessly still nervous

she suddenly barged in my room.

"so what's your pro.. GEEZ COULD YOU WEAR SOME BOXERS FIRST " she said turning her back

oh and i forgot i was only in a towel "yaish, just pick something for me to wear, you dont have to look at me."

"yah put something on first other than a towel." still turned back with her hands covering her eyes.

"ara ara" i said while putting on some shorts "you can look now"

she then turned around then went straight to my closet.

"what would you do without me." she said in a very full of herself tone.

"just get some clothes. i said while placing my hands on my waist

"here" she pulled out a white v-neck shirt, blazer and some jeans.

"you could wear those shoes too" she said pointing to the black and white dunks behind my door.

"thank you!!! " i grabbed the clothes and pushed her out of the room.

"you could just tell me to leave you dont have to push me"

"i'll call you when i'm finished dressing" then i closed the door

i put on what she brought out. well she does a have a sense of style, and man do i look good in what she picked. i look pretty good, i would date myself if i got the chance. now Gayoon would totally drool over me.

"yah come in" i opened the door and she entered eye-ing me from head to foot "i look good right?" i opened my arms for her to have a better look turning a few times for her.

"yeah you look good, all thanks to me" she crossed her arms praising herself with how good she done.

"i totally owe you bigtime" i grabbed her and kissed her forehead.

"eeeeeewwwww so what your grandma now" she pulled herself out of my grip.

"i'll call you later i'm already late. bye"  i headed out leving her in my room.

"DONT FORGET MY PIZZA OR YOUR DEAD" she yelled as i left the front door opened. she knows how to go home by herself anyway , no need for me to guide her

time check: 6:50 im almost at their house now im so nervous, i couldn't even remember where we were going , i sent an SMS to yoseob asking where i made a reservation. i was in front of Gayoon's house

he hasn't replied yet so i just knocked at the door. the door opened and found out gayoon was behind the door but she immediately stepped out of the house when she saw it was me.

"hey" i said to her i couldnt think of anything else to tell her "so ready to go?" i managed to spit that out.

"so where would we be going ?" gayoon asked as we walked out of their front yard.

"you'll see." that was the only answer i could give her since yoseob hasnt replied yet,

then my phone lit up, GREAT it was yoseob and it was the restaurant near the park. there wasnt much talking on our way their nothing that interesting, just some typical get to know questions.

we arrived at the restaurant and sat facing each other, we ordered our meals ate, had a conversation occasionally. but most of the time was dead air.

we managed to finish the date so i took her home we were in front of their door when i had the courage to talk again " so that was-" she cut me off before i could finishe  what i was saying " weird ? well we could get used to each other dujun but i guess it didnt work out" she said. i dont know if i got dumped or what, but i really didnt care, the date was so boring, and she didnt really clicked with me.  "yeah thought so too, so .... i guess we could be still be friends right?" i said in return not showing i was surprised to be dump, well i didnt felt like it too.

"ofcourse, having ~~~~~ we need to manage who gets to have her from time to time" she giggled.

"ahh yeah well you guys did take my bestfriend from me." i added as a joke

"well she need some quality girl time. lets see if she's still your best friend by the end of the schoolyear, im thinking of making her as my bff"

"we'll see about that." i waved at her  then left, i headed to the pizza parlor and ordered a box of pizza for ~~~~~

this wasn't really how i expected our date to end, really, but i guess she wasn't really that much of my type, all this time i was really just crushing on her. aigooo i guess no girlfriend from this moment. gonna focus on soccer more and the girls team needs to be trained. On the other hand they do have ~~~~~ that would make tema stronger opponent.

i got the pizza and headed to ~~~~~~ house,  how would i tell her what happened today, would i tell her i got dumped, well i wasnt really dumped, i also didnt like how it went anyway... well i guess i'll save the story for later..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

yey thank you new subscribers and comments :) this really means alot!!! this is my first time writting a fanfic and thank you for the support.

YEHEY i managed to make an update this quick kekekeke i'll try to keep this pace.

wanna watch something?

here check out how dorky beast can be kekekke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w27ojrESTEk&feature=related

credits owner of th picture and the video :]