I GOT IN

im a girl u know?

So everything was back to normal, I woke up and got ready for school. Dujun was already at the kitchen eating breakfast. “it’s D Day midfielder!” he beamed at me as I sat at the table. “Thanks. So you really have to ruin the surprise? You didn’t even let me get to school yet.” I took a spoon full of my scrambled eggs.


“Yah, what I did for you was special.”  He stopped to take a bite off his plate “You got your results straight from the handsome captain of the soccer” team” he said with his mouth full.


Mom overheard our conversation “so dear guess your back in your game, see cube high wouldn’t be that bad your back playing soccer again.” She said.
“I could’ve been captain back at JYP high if it wasn’t for mister soccer captain here.” I gave him a glare at the end of my sentence.


“That’s life dear, be carefree from time to time.” She even took his side. Moms. I can see Dujun with his victory smile.
We finished our breakfast and headed off to school. I could see Gayoon and the girls at the front lawn; guess they’re waiting for me.


“I’ll see you at class, your buddies look like they’re waiting for you.” I gave him a heads up as he headed inside as I went to where the girls are.


“CHUKAHAMNIDA ~~~~~-AH” they cheered and to my surprise they hid a cake behind them in a shape of a soccer ball with congratulations written on it. My tears were about to fall, it’s a first time my friends surprised me for something. “Gomawo~” I said teary eyed and they started hugging me which turned to a group hug.


“well we already know you’re going to get in the team so we got you this” Jiyoon said holding up the cake.
“awww you don’t have too” I said while still forcing my eyes not to shed a tear.


“let’s continue this celebration later at lunch. Let’s head to class first.” Gayoon grabbed my arm as we headed to class.
I took our walk together to talk to Gayoon about what happened on her date with Dujun “Heard it didn’t go well last night?” I asked her. “it wasn’t that bad, but it just won’t work for us. Besides I could see he likes another girl.” Gayoon answered.
Dujun likes another girl other than Gayoon? And she figured that out first than me. Wow this girl is really smart. I wanted to ask her who the girl was but we were already in the class room. Who could that girl be? I could ask Dujun but its not like him not to tell me that he likes somebody else. He always tells me everything.


Same routine, the teacher blabs in front of class, I try to listen from time to time, but I was really unfocused today, maybe it’s the jitters from getting in the soccer team or the fact that Dujun hasn’t told me his crush other than Gayoon.


The bell rang and I and the girls headed to the cafeteria. Jiyoon brought the cake out from the school fridge for us to dig in. “NOM NOM NOM this is really good cake” wiggling her feet Hyuna really liked the cake.


“I’ll buy the next cake if I win a game” i took a huge piece of cake to my mouth.
“woah slow down midfielder, no one is chasing you. There’s a lot of cake for everyone” we all laughed as our Jihyun saw me took a big bite of the cake.


I spotted Dujun was headed for our table. “Eonnie, look it’s your boyfriend.” Sohyun told Gayoon as she saw Dujun coming near us. “First, he is not my boyfriend and second, the date wasn’t that great.” Gayoon answered and rolled her eyes at the thought of what our maknae said.


“hey can I talk to you in private?” Dujun asked Gayoon. “ooohh” us girls cooed to what just Dujun did. He glared at me so I stopped teasing him , I bit my lip holding my laughter.  Gayoon stood up and took a few steps back from the table so he can talk to Dujun.


We couldn’t hear what they were talking but, I saw Gayoon took Dujun’s cell phone and typed something. They smiled at each other sensing that they’re conversation was already over. Dujun went back to his table and Gayoon went back to ours.
“so what was that?” Jiyoon asked raising one of her eyebrows. “its not about the two of us but he asked for Hyuna’s number, he said Hyunseung was asking for it” Gayooon said as she sat down.


“EONNIE!! Why didn’t you ask me first?!” Hyuna rampaging at what she heard , me and jihyun were just giggling at what was happening. “Yah you’d thank me after your first date with Hyunseung.” The older one explained.


These boys sure do what they can to get the girls they want. I’ve known Hyunseung for quite some time too, he’d go well with Hyuna. Both of them are great dancers by the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

so i like owe you guys BIG TIME for like being dead for the past 2 months i know some of you want to kill me hahahha

well i'll try my best to update as SOON as possible .. KKKE

 

ahhhhhhh my beloved readers subscribers and commenters(?) I LOVE YOU GUYS