BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

im a girl u know?

"Yah y - ~~~~~, want me to carry your stuff for you?" Dujun asked as we got to the side walk.

That was a very weird question; I think that's the first time he offered to be a gentleman for once.

"nah, it’s okay."

Night fell. The stars were as bright as ever.

Something feels weird.

Dujun is not talking, where's my blabber mouth best friend? Our walk home was quite quiet.
 Just as I was gonna open my mouth, but he broke the silence first.

"Hey can i ask you a question?" He said
"What?"  i answered forming the conversation on our way home.
"How come you haven't had a boyfriend?" He asked.
"Seriously?" i looked at him with an are-you-really-asking-that-question look.
"Yeap. Don’t you like boys?"
Got a little flustered on what he said and my mind goes ' cause you never asked me out.' Know it all conscience.
"Stop asking me about that kind of stuff, its awkward." i paced up a bit leaving him a few steps behind.

"Alright, i won’t ask you anymore. You don’t have to leave me behind.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to his side. I couldn’t explain the feeling that just came up on me.

“Hey want some ice cream? My treat.” he asked as we passed the convenience store.
“Yah, where’s Dujun? He would never spend a dime for others.” I halted and laughed at his weird actions.
“Okay one cone for me then.” He headed at the entrance of store leaving me behind.

I ran to catch up with him as he entered the door. “Yah I was just kidding, one vanilla cone for me. Thanks Doobong.” I said as I took his bag in return of his graciousness and headed for an empty table before he can take back my ice cream.

I watched over him as he pays and gave him the widest grin as I saw him come nearer with my vanilla cone. “Wieee thank you Dujunie~!” I said as he handed over the cone. He then gave a smug look as I was acting like an elementary school kid.

He sat in front of me as I was already eating up my ice cream. What can you do? The girl likes her ice cream.

“Slow down or you’ll choke, brain freeze perhaps.” He muttered as he was looking at me eating.
“Mind your own eating habits” I said.

I took a bite of the cone and cracked a bigger part than what I intended to eat. So there was this big piece of wafer cone that fell on my chin.

I could sense Dujun was watching over me as I was eating. He released a little giggle when the piece of wafer cone fell on my chin, I looked at him and he was holding his laughter, then turned his head pretending that he didn’t see it.

“You eat like a pig”
“hmmpf” and I continue eating.
None of us spoke as we were munching up the Cold miracle in our hands.

“You done miss piggy?”
“Yeah, let’s jet.” I stood up and slung my bag on my shoulder.
“I’ll take you home; it’s too dangerous for you to go home by yourself.”

This is really a new side of him. Well our houses weren’t that far apart either but still it’s just a few blocks away from his. We could even see each other if we stand in front of our houses.

“That’s nice of you. Tell me are you drunk?” I couldn’t really accept the fact that he’s being nice.
“No. “ He then gave me this melting smile of his. He grabbed my hand then tugged me out of the store “Let’s go.”

Hand in hand. Acting nice. He’s gotta have something plotted.
He let go of my hand when we arrived at our front porch.

“We’re here. Oh yeah the holding hands stuff, don’t worry ‘bout it. I just miss having to hold a girls hand. You are a girl? Right?”
“I’m a girl! Okay?! Now get going before I kick your .”
“Sure…see you tomorrow.” He winked then strode off.
Butterflies in my tummy. He did that stupid wink of his. Pshh
Tired as hell I headed straight up to my room. Too tired that I even didn’t eat dinner.
I dropped my bag on my bedroom floor and threw my body on my bed. Suddenly my phone beeped
*1 New Message from Dujun*
    Pabo let’s eat out tomorrow.
RE:
     Where? IM CRAVING FOR SPICY RICE CAKES!!! ^^
Dujun:
    Anywhere. Let’s just pig out tomorrow.
RE:
    Arrasseo. See you tomorrow ^^
Dujun:
    Goodnight~^^
Re:
    Sweet dreams my doobong. :*


[DUJUN’S POV]
 What have I been saying this whole day? Gosh I’m so stupid. Good thing she doesn’t even feel the slightest hint that I’m starting to like her. Am I really starting to have feelings for her?

Well I do wanna see her more know. Even a few seconds without her in my sight makes me want to look for her. She’s that precious to me, well she has always been but in a sister kind of way. But now it’s different.

I need to get my thoughts straight. Do I really like her? I need to find out. I grabbed my phone and texted her if she wants to hang out tomorrow. Not like a date ‘date’ but I like to confirm if being around her makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time (see what I did there).

She said yes! Now I’m feeling nervous. And what’s more frustrating is when she said im hers ‘my doobong’ .  Overboard. Yeah I’m going googoogaga right now. Well we’ll see how it goes tomorrow. And yes im a bit excited . Just thinking about it makes me blush.

Phew I really need to sleep this out.

_________________________________________________

Boring update . I know. Sorry.
 I think I’m having writers block, after being gone for almost half a year leaving you guys hanging with the story. My Bad.
Any way you can expect the next chapter to be a little more interesting.

another late update. huhu sorry for always making you guys wait.

cr. for the owner of the photo i used.