WOW.

im a girl u know?

i cant feel my face. wanna scratch it so badly. this was worst than getting dirt on my face during a game. i bet taking all this stuff off would be alot harder. 

junk was scattered on my bed. oh my bad its not junk its the so called "make-up" aigoo. how did i put up with this.

"foundation."

"maskara"

"blush on"

"lipgloss"

jihyun ordered the girls. feels like im in military. the frilly version ofcourse. seems that one wrong move and it will fluster our marshall, in our case jihyun unnie XD

no more pressure on my face i think they're done. i hope so. they all moved back. i was afraid to open my eyes, i could hear them giggling. i was trying to peak. and i saw jihyun witha smile on her face. all of them were smiling.

Gayoon has somethin on her back.

"~~~~~-ah, look" gayoon said handing me a mirror.

woah. WOAH. woah was it me im looking at? i was speechles

jihyun poke my shoulder "yah. say something"

gayoon moved jihyun out of the way "~~~~~-ah, your, really pretty."

"unnie just call us, if you want ti be retty, we could do it for you everyday" sohyun said while palming her face.

hyuna grabbed her bag and was trying to get something.

"i cant find.... oh here it is" hyuna said as she pulled her camera out of her bag.

"just one ~~~~~-ah" [click] before i could deny she took a profile shot of my face.

"now a group photo!" jihyun insisted.

"ahhhh i dont wanna sit next to ~~~~~ i might look ugly next to her" jiyoon said

"yah dont be like that , im not used to this. " i said pulling her to cover me in the photo.

[click] and a few more clicks of the camera. then they got tired.

"so can i wash this off?"with the attempts of removing the lipstick off.

then jiyoon caught your hand "no no , you could remove it before we sleep" then she flashed me a smile. a made a pout for them to pity me and remove my make up , but it didnt work. i just hope that my mom wont see me like this. she would jump for joy if she sees me all glammed up, she'd been nagging me to wear make up from time. or even worst dujun, i'd die if he sees me like this. he'd just laugh at me.

some of the girls were painting their nails while sohyun was on twitter. tweeting random stuff.

"can we go to sleep now?" i asked them. slumping my body on the bed.

"okay it is 4am already, you can wash your face now" jihyun said as she placd the cap on the nailpolish she's using " but i'll dry my nails first. oh ~~~~~~-ah there's no more water, could you get some please~" she asked using her aegyo too in the end.


looking like this? im going out looking like this. no way. i slightly opened the door and " MOOOMMM COULD YOU GET US A PITCHER OF WATERRRR PLEEEAAASSEE THANK YOU~~~~!!!" well i just yelled for my mom to do it and i'll be in the bathroom when she hands it in our room.

i headed to the bathroom to start removing the make up.

i opened the faucet and let the water running, and rubbed my face with it and some soap. i could hear footsteps, i bet its my mom bringing the water we asked.

"~~~~~~-ah, get this would you" that wasnt my mom's voice... it was dujun's! oh im gonna kill him!

i went out of the bathroom my face covered in soap "yah!" i grabbed his ear like a little brat he is and changed my tone of voice to something he could only hear  " yah, i told you not to come up here."

"ah-ah-ah" he removed my hand from ripping his ear off  "your mom just want me to give you this, your the one who asked for it."

"aisshhh but i told you not to go up here" i crossed my arms

he grabs the towel on my shoulder and threw it to my face " and you should dry yourself first before coming out of the bathroom"

i took the pitcher of water from his hands "thanks. you should leave by now" turning my back on him and going to my room

"suit yourself, i'll be chatting with your mom first then i'll leave." he said in a tone assuming i was listening

i got into the room and all the girls were staring at me "you guys heard him , right?"

"so what is the deal between you two?" jihyun asked

"we're just friends" i answered

"yeah friends" gayoon giggles on her word.

"you know, even though i have a date with dujun tomorrow i think both of you will end up together." she said

"exactly as i was thinking" jiyoon interupted.

"AAAAH UNNIES! DONGSAENGS I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN~!" i screamed stomping my foot.

"he is so arrrogant ,abnoxious,self absorbed, full of himself , selfish and a big jerk.. i dont want to be the unlucky girl... no offense gayoon-ie." i sat at the end of my speech.

"okay okay dont need to cause a scene" jihyun said.

"why do you have to be so shrill? " hyuna said and they all started laughing.

"well lets just wish dujun to find his right girl " gayoon ended the commotion with what she said and the slumber party went on. typical girl stuff, gossips , make up, games. etc.

eventually we got tired. and we totally had fun.

girls in their sleeping bags and im in my bed.. phew this day was awesome!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it took so long. forgive me. thank you new subscribers ! SARANGHAE~~~~~

COMMENTS .. I LOVE YOU!!! thank you!! dont worry i wont make b2st fight here kekekek

LOL recently got addicted to
Teen Top's Crazy maknae Sohyun and Ljoe are toooo cute.. though i would look better with LJOE ahahah just kidding...