favor, again?

im a girl u know?

[Your POV]

as we entered the doors of CUBE high . i cant stop noticing girls beeing giggly when dujun passed them by. woah seriously, this arrogant jerk that i call my bestfriend is a heart throb? yeah right wait till they get to know him they're gonna puke.

i have to say he does have the looks but knowing him too much makes it unlikely for me to fall for him.

dujun dragged me to the bulletin board to check what class we'll be in " YES! we're in the same class! hahaha now your really stuck with me hahah" he said while teasing me with a grin on his face. and i just rolled my eyes in reply " wohooo." i said in the most sarcastic tone you could imagine.

from that grin of his i know he's got something in mind, hopefully i wont be kicked out of school again with what he's thinking.

"OH look the soccer try outs are tomorrow at 5pm! ohhh im so excited cant wait to play my fave game again " i said like a child getting a new toy.  pointing to the sports section of the bulletin board.

" aigoo your acting like a child again, may i remind you i happen to be one of the judges that you have to please in order to get into the team" dujun said as he walked away from the bulletin board . ofcourse he wants me to follow him. " yoon dujunie, my handsome , genius, athletic bestfriend.. you know how much i value our friendship right eh eh" i said while elbowing him.

"yeah i do. but that's not enough for me to get you in the team."  dujun said then went a step ahead of me. "oh dear bestfriend of mine, what do you want?" i said in the most nicest yet desperate tone i could give.

"hmmm i'll tell you after class" he said as we entered our class room.

we sat at the back part of the room. though im not used to sitting at the back but dujun looks like he owns a throne in the back row seats. well i guess thats kind of the perks in being the captain of the boys soccer team, he has to have street cred and has to act cool. YEAH still i know his my dorky bestfriend despite this show his pulling off in school.

"good morning class. i see we have a transferee this year." the teacher said as she placed her stuff on the table then looked at me in interrogation. " miss kim ~~~~~ i assume. could you pease introduce yourself in front of the class" the teacher said. and dujun let out a teasing laugh enough only for me to be heard.

i went in front and said " uhmm good morning. im kim ~~~~~ . and i love soccer."

"so from where did you transferred? the teacher asked.

" im from JYP high". i said. and the moment after i said my schools name my classmates started whispering stuff like "she's a preppy kid" " oh she wont survive in ths environment" " i bet she got tons of money"..

"that's a good school. why transfer?" 

" i got kicked out" i said while giving death glares at dujun.

"oh i see, okay miss kim you can head back to your seat"

normal class day. lessons and homework were given.

i'm kind of the person that always dozes off during class, so when class was over dujun kicked my chair to wake me up. well it wasnt the nicest way of waking someone up but its worth the effort .

 

" YAH remember what i said earlier, that you have to do somethin for me in order to get you in the team easily." dujun said as i was fixing my stuff to head out.

"Yeah, wae?" i asked.

"see that girl?" dujun said as he gestured me to look at the girl near the window on the first row. " well i kinda like her for some time already, and i was wondering if you could get close with her, then eventually hook her up with me."

"aigooo this again? do i always have to do your work for you, gahd dujun, man up!." i said in irritation. he'd always ask me this kind of favors. which is hooking him up with girls.

"yah, remember, soccer team. keep that in mind." dujun said as he then again walked out on me again. and here i go agian chasing after him.

" yah! fine i'll do it. as long as you could asure me a place on the team." i said as i chased after him

"~~~~~ ssi, your already in the team" *wink* he said

well since its just the first day class. everyone was still in school having some catching up with friends, that moment i took the chance to talk to th girl dujun likes.

she's pretty, angelic face, decent legs and an s-line body. pffft tyipical dujun.

i walked over where she was " HI im kim ~~~~~" i said then beamed her a smile.

" heo gayoon." then she shook my hand. she was nice. i think we could be friends.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if my chapters are boring. its really my first time doing this. you can give me SUGGESTIONS GUYS. gomawo for subscribers and the comments :)