GOMAWO

im a girl u know?

[EDITED]

[still dujun's pov]

i went to the judges table, obstacles were setted up for them to pass i sat looking like i was serious in judging holding the try-out sheets and playing with my pen while looking at the auditioners playing.

the try outs are starting but my mind was still on gayoon. i cant believe she said yes.

hmmm but was it that obvious that i used ~~~~~ to get to her.

oh well girls and their intuition. cant beat that.

i spotted ~~~~~ in the field, she really is good. well she really doesnt need me to get in the team. she has mad soccer skills.

i couldnt concentrate on what's happening on the field, more like i was bothered on what i do on my date with gayoon

aigoo. i didnt notice that the try-outs were over till our coach stood up and talked to them.

he said that those who got in the team would see theior names on the bulletin board tomorrow morning.

i didnt really do much today, i just thought about what would i do on our date.

i spotted ~~~~~~ coming out from the locker room and headed to gayoon and their friends i so wanna talk to her right now.

i didn't have the courage to go near them so i just texted her.

"YAH ~~~~~-AH i'll come over to your house later okay?

you replied

"i cant, us girls will have a slumber party at my house. so NO BOYS ALLOWED"

"what?! im the one that got you in and i cant even congratulate you at home?"

"its just this time doobong. ara? gomawo for "letting me in" the team ^^"

aigoo i cant concentrate. i bet they'll be talking about e. hmmm what to do? the night is still young. better get the boys this time.

i got my phone and sent an sms to junhyung and yoseob, two of my closest buds here though they dont like soccer that much, except for yoseob, who used to play, but thanks to junhyung, yoseob got tired of things that make uou sweat.

they'll just chill out or play video games. kids.

we met up at my house which were just a few houses away from ~~~~~, aigoo i so want to crash that party badly.

"aww" i was hit by a pillow on the back of my head by junhyung.

"yah you looked spaced-out?" junhyung asked

"yeah your thinking too much got a problem?" yoseob said.

"eh"

"i bet its about a girl, or should i say Gayoon again." junhyung interupted before i could talk.

"well yeah its about gayoon, i finally got a date with her."

"MWO?" both asked in unison,

"yah, why do you look surprised?" i asked

"well , you finally manned-up to ask her out, i was wondering what happened to you for the past months." yoseob said

"why whats wrong?"

"you haven't got a girlfriend these past onths, it is so not you yoon dujun" junhyung replied

"times change you know, and i think she's the one,"

we were in front of the telly when junhyung's phone rang. he picked it up and me and yoseob were still fixed in watching the show.

"hey i gotta go, tiger hyung called he said we need to lay some tracks." junhyung bid goodbye as he headed to the door.

i was still spaced out and yoseob is still entertained by the variety show we're watching. by the end of the show i could sense yoseob was about to say something deep.

"yah, how about ~~~~~~?" yoseob asked, likely of him to be this deep. he may seem very happy-go-lucky, but he sure does know what's going on, its hard to fool a Yang Yoseob.

"what about her?" i asked

"since your going out with gayoon, dont you think ~~~~~ will get jealous?"

i took the remote and flipped to another channel

"why would she be?" iasked curiuosly

"well dont you think she likes you? yoseob asked.

"she wont, she doesnt like me. well i dont really even know if she likes boys" i said as i laugh by yoseob's question

it is so unlikely of ~~~~~ to be like that anyway.

"well suit yourself." yoseob said as he brushed himself off ready to go home.

"gwhere are you? men its to early." i was kinda stilled bored and wanting some company around, usually i'm at ~~~~~ house this time of night.

"home.duh, look at the time duffus" yoseob said as he headed out the door.

woah its 1am already didnt knew time flies so fast. i wonder what's happening at ~~~~~~ house, oh well better get some sleep, i still have a date with gayoon tomorrow. how i wish i could talk to ~~~~~ before my ate, she gives the best tips after all. i remember she was the one that helped through my relationship with hyoyeon, hmm

i wonder what they're doing. i guess she wont be mad if i just talk to her mom.

[YOUR POV]

"CHUKKAHAEYO UNNIE~~~~!" sohyun's piercing voice kept ringing in my ear as my room was setted up for the sleep over.

its kinda good having gal pals around rather than dujun everynight, gives me a chance to do girly stuff. i miss him though, im already used to him closing the door everytime he leaves.

"so i got a date with your 'bestfriend'" gayoon said emphasizing on the word "bestfriend"

"oh goodluck with that. well he never treats me to anything i like. i dont know how he acts around girls he like." i answered

"through all these years, both of you never seen each other more than friends? gayoon questioned

"first of all. EWWWW. no we would never be. he's really like a brother to me. an annoying brother in that case." i said

i went to the kitchen where the snacks were. i heard my mom talking to a familiar voice.

"ahhh im full omma" i over heard , and when i was at the kitchen

"YAH! just i expected. i said you cant come, Gayoon is here, she might think you used me." i yelled at dujun but not the loud for the girls to hear.
 

"~~~~~-ah you dont have to be that rude to dujun, he's a guest. well sort of." my mom interupted.

"yeah why so rude, besides im always here. dont worry i wont bother you guys. i'll be going anyways" said by the great yoon doojoon.

 

"AIISSH" i scratched my head and took the bag of chips and headed to my room without saying another word to them.

kinda irritated on how he always ruins everything. well almost. i dont know why im angry with him, he diddnt do anything anyways.

"hey something bothering you?" jiyoon asked

"ahh nothing. just remebered something irritating." i answered

"dont worry when you see your name tomorrow on the bulletin board you wont be irritated anymore." gayoon said with asmile while patting my head.

"ahhhh your such a cute dongsaeng ~~~~~-ie" she added.

suddenly hyuna stood up "unnie, you thinking what i'm thinking?" she asked

"way ahead of you"  gayoon said

Jihyun stood up look at each of the girls crossed her arms "MAKE OVER."

oh boy. this is going to be crazy.

 

---------------------------------------------------

oh my goooosh sorry it took so long. i really wanted to give this update earlier but .. aigoo no more excuses.

im just sorry for keeping it too long. mianhae. thank you subscribers and thank you for commenting. love you guys

MADE A FEW CHANGES kekeke just so that the story would have some sense