FIRST HUDDLE

im a girl u know?

Classes just ended. And yes, my name is really on the list of those who got in the team. I took a look at the bulletin board right before I headed to the soccer field.

I was a bit early for the first meeting, Dujun wasn’t around yet. We we’re called back for the welcoming and a few reminders being part of the team. I headed to where a bunch of girls are, I suppose they’re part of the team too.

I sat beside this cute girl, she was wearing pigtails , she looked very athletic. Her thighs have muscles like what athletes have. "Annyeong" she said smiling as i sat beside her. "anyeong ~~~~~~-imnida" i gestured for a handshake and she grabbed it cheerfully "YOON BOMI-imnida" . Yoon? is she's related to Dujun? but, i met all his relatives.. sort of.

"what will your position be?" i asked her. "im center" she said. "are you in anyway related to the boys soccer team captain?" i asked.

"ani, mayb e its just a coincidence that we have the same last name " she smiled after that.

"that must be our coach with ........2 guys" she looked at the other end of the field as he saw 3 people walking toward the benches where the new members of the girls team are at.

 

"still wearing that cocky smile of yours huh dujun?" i thought i  just murmered those words unfortunately they were loud enough for Bomi to hear.. bomi giggled and said "you seem close with the captain? did you guys went out or something?"

 

"no, we were just friends since birth.." too exaggerated but it was kinda like that, my mom and his mom were friends before we were born..

"hmm too bad you dont see each other special, you two could make a good couple " bomi said.

"i'd rather eat alll the dirt in this field thatn be with.. him" to our surprise Dujun was in front of me as i was scowling about him.

"now that's not a nice way to introduce your bestfriend to your new friend." Dujun offered his hand to Bomi for a friendly hand shake. " Yoon Dujun, team captain, nice meeting you. And you are?" dujun asked Bomi.

"Yoon Bomi, center." dujun turned to me with his infamous smirk "Yoon's really have the genes of athletes, well nice meeting you Bomi, i'll leave you two here so that we can start the meeting,"

Dujun turned around and went next to the coach and gikwang who were standing on the firld in front of the bleachers of us new trainees.

 

A loud whistle was given by the coach. Random notes and tips were given, introductions and sorts.

i wasn't actually listening, my short attention span is acting up. Dazed into space i actually didnt realize that i was staring at Lee Gikwang's bottoms(yes. There. You know what I mean). Unfortunately Dujun was already waving at me trying to wake me up. I looked at him and saw him mouth "PER-VERT" . Trying to keep my cool, I just rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

 

"OKAY , see you guys in training" The only thing i heard from the coach.

Half of the girls were already gone, well just shows im not the only one who was bored with this meeting, They all hurriedly left.

As expected Dujun wouldnt let the day end without teasing me.

"YAH ~~~~~-ah, i saw that. You ert, bet you stare at my body too right?" Dujun said as he put hs arm around my shoulders.

Shugged it off out of irritation " Im not a ert like you, i was just.... spaced" I replied.

"Yaish your always spaced out. Ara~ lets get going" He said.

___________________________________________

YES I DID DIE.

*BOWS FOR A THOUSAND TIMES* yes i do im really sorry.

i was gone for about 7months i think.  Hiatus from the kpop world. Dont ask why.  IM JUST REALLY REALLY SORRY I MADE YOU GUYS WAIT T.T

so any way updates wont take that long from now on.. maybe weekly. i promise mostly around weekends maybe..\

IM JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY.

sorry for the very late and short update.

TO MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS I PROMISE NOT TO LET YOU DOWN. THANK YOU SOO MUCH

CR. owner of the photo i used

btw. how are you guys..