Waiting.

im a girl u know?

Finally, dujun is calling, I answered the phone and shouted at him “ YAH ! WHERE ARE YOU. I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN 10 MINS. U know I don’t like waiting”

“hey come to the field” dujun said on the other line of the phone not even minding what I said a while ago

. “aigoo do you know where I am, im at the other side of the school, far from the field dujun.” I said irritated.

 “ but you have to practice babo.”

“can we do it later , just a few mins of rest first, and I thought were gonna practice at the field near our house?”

 “ ani lets just practice here.”

“ but I didn’t even brought my soccer clothes.”

“ just borrow mine, u wear guys clothes anyway..”

“aishh arasseo, I’ll be there in a few minutes”

I ended the call and stomped my feet heavily as I was going to the field.  Finally I arrived and saw him doing some head tricks with the ball. Pfft show off. I went near him and he’s still playing with the ball.

“YAH!! Where’s the clothes?!” I asked him with my eyebrows furrowed .

“cant u see im doing something (bounces the ball with his head) its over there by the bench, change now. We got lots of training” he said still playing the ball.

I walked towards the bench and saw his gym bag , I took out the somewhat newly laundered soccer uniform, I don’t even wanna smell it, I might not wear it if I smell something unpleasant. Pffft he is such a boy.

I went to rest room and changed, took my uniform and left it inside his gym bag.

Well I guess he’s finished playing by himself, he’s just sitting in the middle of the field.

While fixing my stuff he called me, or should I say shouted at me.

“YAH can u move faster? Run to here now.”

“can u wait? After making me walk all the way here.. aishhh!!”

I ran to the middle of the field where he was. “ so ‘coach’ lets start the training” I said sarcastically and gave him a salute.

“eehhhh , okay I want you to keep goal. And I’ll kick,”

“okay” I then ran to the goal keepers place. “game on” I said as I made my place in the goal.

“u ready?” dujun said. “I’m always ready.” I said with a smirk.

He started to kick the balls and so far I’ve been doing well. We took out 10 rounds of goal keeping till one of his team mates joined in our training.

“ yah dujun-ah. Can I join, I think u could use another guy here.” A guy with a good build said.

“yah ~~~~~ come here I’ll introduce you.” Dujun said as his friend went to his side. I then ran to where they were.

“~~~~~-ah this is gikwang, one of my team mates” dujun said as the guy with the good built reached his hand to shake mine.

“ahh ~~~~~-imnida” I said as I took his hand and shook it.

“so since we’re three here we could practice you getting the ball from the opponent then try to make a goal” Dujun said in full confidence, I have to say dujun really is passionate of his sport.

“ne” I said like a child listening to her  teacher.

“gikwang u be the goal keeper and you ~~~~~-ah try to steal the ball from me” at the end of his word gikwang ran to the goal post. And dujun glared at me like telling me he is serious in guarding the ball ,

He then start running with the ball, instinctively I ran to get the ball. I got the ball and managed to try to set a goal. But when I kicked it , gikwang saved it, therefore I didn’t score a goal.

Gikwang threw it back to dujun and I was trying to get it back, I got it again and tried to score a goal, and like what happened awhile ago, gikwang saved it… after a few rounds I still haven’t made a goal  ugghhhhh now im frustrated and tired. Aigoo , me and dujun were really heated up with the game, but as much as I want to get the ball again, I felt my feet were killing me, we were battling over the ball with our foot skills , I was right next to him, I could almost get the ball again but since my feet were killing me, I tripped and fell.

I didn’t just fell, but I fell on top of dujun.

it seemed to be taking too long but I just stared dujun as he was lying on the ground.

*bathump, bathump* my heart was racing, I don’t know if its just because im tired or ,,,

Its because I was looking at dujun.  His eyes were deep and full of emotion, his face structure was very manly, I never seen him this close, or I never just noticed.. omo what am I feeling…? Ani ani, im just tired.

“EHEM, could you get off?” dujun coughed.

“haha thought you too were gonna make out” gikwang said as he reached his hand to help me get up.

“ewwwwww no way that fish lipped dujun, never” I said but dujun does have kissable lips,

Ahhhh what am I thinking its Dujun… I don’t like him,!!

“ur not pretty urself too ~~~~~-ah” dujun shrugged as he stood up.

“that’s it for today, that whale just crushed my every bone” dujun said as he was massaging his shoulder

“ara, I’ll be heading off now. “ gikwang told us.

“ne, see you tomorrow” dujun said to the leaving gikwang.

“YAH! Why do you have to be so heavy”  dujun said.

“oh SORRY bout that” I said sarcastically. Then rolled my eyes. I was heading to  the benches to change to my uniform again and dujun was following behind,

After I changed to my uniform.

“yah I’ll give u this back tomorrow” I said referring to the sweaty uniform he let me borrow

“you were staring at me, “ dujun said. With a smirk as he was fixing his gym bag.

“no I wasn’t!” I said in contrast

“yes u were? So do I look handsome? “ dujun said teasing..

“no!” I said

“really? Then he grabbed my shoulders forcing me to sit on the bench pushing me to lean my back on the wall, his face, his beautiful face was just a few inches away from me. *bathump, bathump* my heart was racing. I froze.

“really? Im not handsome” dujun said as his face was getting closer to mine.

“YOUR SO FULL OF YOURSELF” I said as I snapped out and shook from his grip roughly to get me out. He then backed off.

“ara.” Dujun said with a smile on his face. Omona, did he notice me frozen in his presence… aigooo hope he forgets what happened today.

Ahhhh ~~~~~-ah you babo why did u stare at him for that long. Do you like him?!!

Ahhhhhh ani ani ani, you don’t like him, his ur bestfriend and just a bestfriend and nothing more will come out of that.

I breathed out of relief.

we headed out of the field and on our way home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

mianhae if i always update very slow.. school is getting on my nerves. thank you for reading and subscribing!!

the ROMANCE is starting kekeke