PIZZA

im a girl u know?

[YOUR POV]

i was intently watching a music program and to my amusement i couldnt help but dance to the songs, my mom was out so that gives my the freedom to do everything i want ! teen top was up next . they just had their come back and im trying to do their choreography.

" I need you Baby, Baby, Baby
Annyeongiran mareun hajimara
I want you Baby, Baby, Baby
Wae iri sarangi himdeungeonji neo jebal
Stop Stop Breaking my heart , I love you girl
Stop Stop Breaking my heart ,I need you girl
Stop Stop Breaking my heart , I love you girl"

*coughs* dujun cleared his throat to let me know he was there he was standing on my door way

"what in the world are you doing?" he raised an eyebrow. i just stopped in my positin and stood up straight

"do you want this or not?" he raised the pizza box dangling it from his hands tempting me. well it did work i skiddled towards him to get the pizza acting like a child who just got a lollipop. he took off his blazer and hang it at the back of my door.

dujun entered my room without permission and laid on my bed "the date was so boring"

"tell me all about it later, i'll just get some drinks. what do you want?" i placed the pizza box on the bed next to dujun, well eating in bed is one thing we usually do.

"any soda will do." he sat up from his position and crossed his legs opening the box of pizza.

"hey wait for me. dont eat it yet, i get th e first bite." i insisted

"then get the beverages quickly." he ordered. so i went to get the drinks.

i got the room and , he was already flipping the channels, looking for something to watch.

"hey put it back to where i wsa watching!" i threw his can of soda to him and he caught it easily.popped the can open and drank almost half of it. he flipped the telly back to the show i was watching

i went to the other side of the pizza box and sat there opened the box and took the first slice i laid on the bed with my belly on the bottom so i can see the tv  better. " you can get a slice now"

he took a slice without saying anything, so i took the opportunity to start the conversation. " so how did your date with gayoon went?" i asked

"didnt work out. i wasn't comfortable with her." he answered.

"oh i see, i was kinda rooting for both of you" i said while nibbling on my pizza.

"thought so too. hey trouble maker is next to perform. did you know Hyunseung is one of my buddies?" he then gave me a i-have-a-celebrity-friend- look.

"yeah, you like said it for a billion times" *whistles * we watched the performances till the end of the show. we also finished the box of pizza and i had the last slice,

"where's the remote?" dujun asked "oh there it is." he answered himself when he saw the remote on my other side he lounged himself over me, letting his weight fall on my back  to grab the remote. "YAH you're heavy! get off me." this just doesn't get to him, he made himself more heavier and flipped the tv channels while on my back "YAH, i'll kick your face if you wont get off!" i threatend. he eventually went back to his sitting position, fund of what he has done, laughing like an idiot. "just playing" he said.

i got bored since he wa watching on the tv and i kinda didnt like what he was watching. some anime of some sort "hey can i borrow your phone?" i said

"why?" he asked looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"i gonna play some games moron, dont worry i wont look into your personal stuff" he handed me his phone and went back watching, he threw the pizza box on the floor and laid on the bed with the sae positon as i was in, both our feet were on the head board, out stomach was underneath us so that we were facing the TV, in my case i was playing with his phone.

the night passes like this usually, though he's here , we still do individual stuff , not caring what the other was doing. i was already at the peak of mygame till he interrupted me,

"you're weak at that game." he was already looking over my shoulder as i was playing.

"why can you do better?" i looked at him and handed over his phone.

"watch and learn." he said. and starting playing, i watched him play, and he went throug all the levels , he was a monster in the game. and made all the high scores. i think i just ate my words, he was totally better than me.

"see told you im great at this." he said in the most abnoxious manner he could say.

"play the harder modes" he did as i say and started playing again, i got tired of leaning over him to see him play so i placed my chin on his shoulder so i can have a better view. he kept playing until he reached the end again, still another high score.

"im awesome." he boasted as he looked over his shoulder where i was resting my chin.

"whatever" i said as i rolled my eyes. i was gonna get off him but suddenly he held my chin with his left hand since i was on his right shoulder, he wasn't saying anything he was just staring at me. i could feel his hot stares as it was burning my face. i could feel i turned red. he looked at me in the eye which i couldn't tell how  long it lasted, feels like we were frozen in time. his eyes roamed my face, from my hairline to my eyes to my nose to my cheeks, then he eyed my lips . he started carresing my chin touching my lips too, his thumb traced my lower lip and he was slowly getting closer and closer. time was too slow and by that i also got to stare at his face, the arrogant face that i new has the most perfect skin and the sharpest jawline, his lips were also eye catching. feels like i was in a trance, i could sense him gettng nearer our faces were inches apart, i dont know what to do. his lips were almost touching mine, i think he was waiting for me to come close too..

i snapped out from what was happening and took his phone, i went to play another round of the game like nothing happened. " i can beat you, just let me try again." i said to break the ice.

he didn't mutter a word and took the remote again and flipped through channels. time passed like nothing happened we  were back again to our seperate worlds. time passed like that, and we didn't mentioned what just had happened.

'hey give me my phone back." he sat up and took his phone.

"hey i wasn't done yet" i also sat up from my position.

"i need to go duffus , its already 12mn" he pointed at the clock.

"ara, just lock the door when you leave." i ordered

"alright, bye" he waved as we went out my bedroom door.

i saw his blazer on the back of my door, i took it and tried to catch up to him, good thing he hasnt left the house yet, he was already at the front door "YAH you left your blazer" i said as i handed it to him, as he took it his hand brushed through mine, i dont know if he felt it too, but i got a little shock from the touch. this wasnt the first time i touched him, skinship wasn't new to us since we're like siblings, so we get to rough out from time to time. but why was this particular touch different. "thanks" he said which made me snap out again. "bye" that was all i coulde say.

i went back to my room, still cant think straight, i dont know hat happened between us.. it was surely different.

----------------------------------------------------------------

i was suppose to post this yesterday, and was suppose to add a link, when i was about to add the link. my computer stopped working and the program ended. so this chapter wasn't saved.i had to wriyte this all over again. the sad part was. i dont have a particular copy of this story, what ever i could think of, that would probably come out in this fic..

well enough of the explanations.. SO? HOW WAS IT? I HOPE I GOT TO EXPRESS THE RIGHT FEELINGS OF EACH OF THE CHARACTERS.. just tell me if you want me to improve something in he story kekekek

GOMAWO!! SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS SARANGHAE~~~ <3 i really hope this chapter came out well.