say huh!

im a girl u know?

she's pretty. very girly. long legs. Dujun's type of girl. "uhm i was wondering if you could guide me around school?" i said while scratching my head. "oohh~! i thought your good friends with the boys soccer team captain?" she said. "well, i think i should find other parts of this school other than the gym and the football field, he even tried showing me the boys locker room " i said with irritation on my face on where dujun did actually brought me. "oh i see, boys will be boys. sure this will be fun, lets be good friends in that case^^" she said with excitement on her face.

we headed out the room passing by dujun in front of his locker. dujun having a wide grin on his face seeing that i could really set him up with gayoon. oh that jerk he is such a flirt. we were heading to the schools front yard where most of the kids hang out.

"~~~~~-shii, lets skip the tour and how about let's get to know each other first? come-on i'll introduce you to my friends" before  i could say anything she already pulled me to where a group of girls where hanging out on one those picnic tables in our school, "uuhhh okaay~" i said while she was dragging me.

we came in front of 4 stunning girls,"hey guys this is kim ~~~~~, she's from our class." gayoon introduced me to them. "annyeong! ~~~~~-imnida ^^ nice to meet you" i gave them a sincere bow. starting from left to right, gayoon introduced them tome " ~~~~~-ssi this is jiyoon, hyuna,sohyun and jihyun. " all of them shook my hand and were very friendly.

"i see you close friends with the jerk ~ AWWW!" jiyoon said then she got pinched by gayoon when she said jerk haha i guess even some of tyhem notice that dujun isnt really that of a prince charming keke

"ahh sorry bout that, jiyoon and dujun fought for the vice president position during the last school election." gayoon apologized in behalf of her friend.

"HAHAH that's okay, besides i call him a jerk all the time" they all laughed on what i said about dujun. i guess having new girl friends aside from dujun is good. finally i'll feel like a girl for once and maybe act like one soon.

"ohh i have to go, i have some errands to do for my mom, nice meeting you ~~~~~-ssi" the youngest sohyun said and bid us farewell.

"hey how about lets go to my house and get to know ~~~~~ more?" the leader like jihyun said.

"are you up for some girl bonding ~~~~~ ?" gayoon asked

"oh. maybe not today, i told my mom i'll be home early and i have soccer training, im gonna try out tomorrow for the girl's team" i said .

"ahhh there will be other times anyway, how about come with us to lunch tomorrow okay?" the girl with the golden highlights hyuna said.

"ahhh i think we'll be good friends ~~~~~-ssi, see you tomorrow okay?" gayoon said. while waving good bye.

"nice meeting you all. ^^ see you guys at lunch and thanks for being so nice. goodbye" i said then headed off while waving at them as i get farther.

that was nice, its a good change having girl friends and not just dujun.

where is that guy? he said he'll wait for me and we'll go home together... i grabbed my phone and started texting him :

"YAH~~!! WHERE ARE YOU?! `LETS GO HOME!" message sent.

dujun replied:

"wait im still in the locker room, wait for me okay? i'll by the shed in a minute"

aigooo i act like im his boyfriend.. he acts like a girl more than me. he has all these needs.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

finally an update again kekekeke sorry for another boring chapter. im still getting use to writing fanfics kekeke