Circle That Keep Us Fated

Shape of Happiness

"So about Mr. Park debt, he already give us the certificate, we plan to start the construction in a month, but there’s one building that the tenant still refuse to move. hyung..hyung.."

 

Yonghwa got startled from his reverie by Jungshin voice, his personal assistant. "ah..ne jungshin ah..What did you just said?" he asked.

 

"I just give you my report about the building that Mr.Park possesses and the tenant that stubbornly ignore our request to leave. What do you want me to do?"

 

"You handle this project, do whatever you think right."

 

"Okay. But hyung, it's been 3 days you act this way. Still thinking about that woman, were you?"

 

"Of course not, I act like my usual self right?"

 

"If you say about spacing out and can't focus all day is your usual self then I think I just not knowing you well enough after all this years." Jungshin sighed but keep calm. He knew his hyung since their childhood. His hyung is one of the perfectionist person he ever known. He always focus with his responsibility, so seeing his hyung act this way is a once in a lifetime experience.

 

Jungshin knows what has been distracted Yonghwa for this 3 days. Yonghwa always told Jungshin what has been bothering him. 3 days ago Yonghwa tell him when they go drinking that he met a woman. The woman was beautiful and there was something that makes Yonghwa attracted to her. By how much admiration Yonghwa shows about this woman, Jungshin knows this was not just an usual crush or desire. Maybe, just maybe, his hyung fall in love for the first sight. But unfortunately, she wasn’t a single woman.

 

Yonghwa has to admit that he indeed get distracted after meeting Seohyun. He doesn't know why but his mind always gets occupied by her. The way she speaks, the way she walks & the way her eyes clearly showing her emotion. But he knows that he isn't supposed to think about her. How come he thinks about a married woman when he can get any girl he wanted, in fact girls throw themselves for him without he even trying. Yonghwa has the urge to come back to the park where they first met but he always restrain himself knowing it's not right to do so.

 

"I can't help it Jungshin ah. what happen with me?"

 

"You just get love sick hyung. The greatest Jung Yonghwa finally falls in love. It's awesome."

 

"I'm not falling in love with her. It's just that she's different, there's something about her."

 

"Just admit it hyung, you are in L.O.V.E. Are you starting to think to settle down now?" Jungshin's tone clearly showed that he was trying to tease his hyung who never want to marry until he was 30 or 40 something.

 

No, it's not like Yonghwa ever think about settling down, he still wants to be single and enjoy his life to the fullest, receive all of his goal and ambition for his own satisfaction. But his own mind deceives him this past 3 days, and he ought to find out the way to releases the spell she casted on his mind.

 

"I just have to see her once more.." he answered slowly, more to convince himself that the curiosity will vanished after they meet for the second time.

 

"But you said she already had a daughter, hyung. What would you want do when you meet her again? It’s not good hyung. Don't dig your own grave." Jungshin’s voice showed concern. He knows his hyung will do anything since he is a very persistent person but to woo-ing a married woman, it’s a big no. And not to forget that this woman already had children.

 

“I won’t do anything, I promise. I just have to see her once more and that’s it. Moreover I already promise her child to visit her again and play. You know it’s no good to break promises, Jungshin-ah.”

 

“But you don’t know where they leave. How can you find them?”

 

“Well, the kid said that her house isn’t far from that park. I will try finding it from there.”

 

 

But it's not that easy to find them since he knows nothing about them except their names. He doesn't even know if Luna comes to the park regularly or not. He regrets for not asking more about them that time. And now after his first failure attempt finding them, he end up in the same park and just sits in his car while his mind wandering to her sweet smile. He decided to continue it tomorrow.

 

 

“No matter you said this is the best sushi restaurant in South Korea, there will no match with sushi in Japan, Mr Jung.” Mr. Goto says while laughing out loud which Yonghwa’s reply with laughing louder. Mr. Goto is a billionaire in Japan and Yonghwa wants to sign a deal with him regarding his plan to expand business in Japan. He wanted to open his branch office there. Mr. Goto is a nice man in his fifty two years old. Not once he shows disrespectful to Yonghwa even though he has more experience than him. Obviously, he love his family very much by the way he talk about his granddaughter who now just 1 and a half years old and still learning to walk. Yonghwa was almost convincing him to sign the contract when suddenly his secretary approaches him.

 

“I’m sorry Sir, but there’s a woman who wants to meet you outside the room,” the secretary whispered to him.

 

“I already said there’s no one could disturb me now. I’m in the middle of important meeting.” Yonghwa whispered back. How come this restaurant allow people to come when I already demand the privacy, he thought.

 

“I know Sir and I’m sorry. It’s just this woman is so persistent. She said she already looking for you in the office but you aren’t there. It seems she following us here. She seems so anxious; I thought it was important matter.”

 

“What’s the deal? I pay you for resolve things like this and you can’t even do that?”

 

“I’m sorry Sir. I will tell that woman to go.”

 

“What happen Mr. Jung?” Mr. Goto asked.

 

“Nothing, it’s just..”

 

By then, suddenly they heard a woman’s voice outside the open door of the private room, begging, “Please, let me meet Mr. Jung. I will wait here but don’t ask me to leave.”

 

“It’s seems we have visitor, Mr. Jung. Let’s see if that is someone we know or maybe some important matter occur. Don’t you want to ask her by yourself?” Yonghwa’s sighed, while Mr. Goto started to show some interest in the woman’s voice outside.

 

With no other option, Yonghwa’s asked his secretary to let the woman come inside.

 

He got more surprised when he saw the woman standing in front of him. Standing there a woman he's been looking for, Seo Joo Hyun. It's funny how when you looking for someone, they are not everywhere and when you were not looking, they come to you.

 

Seo Joo Hyun eyes widened the moment she step inside the room. She's totally shock with what she saw. He studied her face; she still the same like the first time he met her but her eyes show mixed emotion. Is there shock? anxiety? Fear? Anger? He really clueless with what happened and why she was looking for him.

 

For a moment there's an uncomfortable silent inside the room. Mr. Goto start to speak first, "Well, I guess both of you has a lot to say.  It's nice to see you Mr.Jung. Let's postpone our meeting." Mr. Goto stood from his seat and started to walk to the door. He then says, "You two better solve your problem first. hahahaha.." By then Mr. Goto left the room while laughed and mumbled. "Young lover this days.."

 

Yonghwa doesn't know what to feel. Of course he is happy to see her, but he also feels frustrated for postponing his contract with Mr. Goto.

 

"I'm sorry for interrupting." she said, fidgeting while she stand, feeling bad for disturbing what seems like an important meeting.

 

"Seohyun, right? Why are you looking for me?"

 

"You are that Mr. Jung?"

 

"We already met once as I remember." he said.

 

"Ah yes, I just doesn't think that you are that Jung."

 

"Have a seat first. Now tell me what the matter is?" Actually experience makes him can control his emotion well even when his inside body feels turning upside down.

 

"Mr. Jung, I.."

 

"Just Yonghwa, please." He cut.

 

"Yonghwa-shi,” she started.

 

 

A/N. Very short update. i've been busy lately so I just will stop here. Sorry for very short interaction of our couple here, but I will make it up in next chapter. I'm sure many of you already can read where this story will goes (I intend to make it this way since beginning) but I hope you will still be excited to read the rest of the story. My english isn't so good so I can't use some good words to describe something in the story, but please bear it with me. keke..will try update soon. Thank you for all the subscribers and them who already took some time to give some feedback in the comments below and all the upvotes. I hope you guys won't be tired to leave me some feedback. keke.. and I just realized that I'm start to blabbering nonsense. I will stop here. Till next updates all. Thanks.