I miss you stupid!

I don't drink coffee

Baekhyun hurried too the Coffee hut,

I can’t wait to see Chanyeol, he has been so busy with work lately

Baekhyun opened the door, the second his eyes met Chanyeol’s he screamed “BAeKHYun!”

Just before jumping over the counter and wrapping Baekhyun in a tight hug.

Baekhyun blushed trying to shove him off "You are at work! Be more professional!"

Baekhyun smiled You're such a cute dork

Chanyeol jumped back behind the bar, before leaning across it in an attempt at iness

He is so intense with his affection,

"And what can I get you, you beautiful young man" Baekhyun blushed

"Well after you get done here you could walk me to class"

"Oh, babe I was going to get a ride, my shift doesn't end for a while"

Baekhyun looked at the ground.

You dope I miss you why won't you spend more time with me!

"Fine I'll see you at class" Baekhyun hurried out of the cafe

Baekhyun started walking to school mopily kicking the ground

He never has time for me anymore, always working. I don’t get it he never paid this much attention to school or classwork!!

............ Well he never paid any attention to school, so I guess that isn't a very good comparison

But still! he get distracted so easily i can’t believe how hard he is working!

I used to be the only thing he paid this much attention too, and now he is paying classwork more attention than me!!!

I mean he works all day sleeps through class and then works so more, before going home too do homework! HOMEWORK!!

That is precious time he could be spending with me his beloved boyfriend!!

Baekhyun calm down you're going to turn green

Baekhyun took a deep breath

He has spoiled you Baekhyun, you should make an effort to see him, not just wait for him too come crawling back to you.

Baekhyun stopped

I know I’ll go back and hang out at the coffee shop and maybe we can get a ride together!

Baekhyun turned around

I’m such a smart and thoughtful boyfriend, he is so lucky to have me.

Baekhyun walked back towards the store. He saw Kyungsoo walk out of the shop on shaky legs. Baekhyun shrugged ignoring it and  walking into the store but didn’t see Chanyeol.

He walked over to a worker with the nametag Chen.

“Hey, could you tell me where Chanyeol is I want to talk to him”

The man Chen smiled “I’m sorry you just missed him he got off about 5 minutes ago”

Baekhyun’s smile froze “He.....what....”

“He left with on attractive guy with black hair, he told me he had to do something before school”

“HE WHAT!!?!?!?!?!” Baekhyun screamed attracting the attention of everyone in the shop

Baekhyun’s thoughts were going into overdrive

He lied to me!?! He has never lied to me before!?!?! Maybe he has and this is the first time I found out!?!?! What else has he been lying about?!?! Who the hell was the blond!?!?!?! Has he been spending time with Her!?!!?!?! Has he been cheating on me?!?!?!?!

I AM HIS ONE AND ONLY HOW DARE HE DO THIS TO ME!?!?!?!!?

Chen tried to get Baekhyun’s attention who was now staring at the floor and had been for a few minutes “Hey dude are you okay? Do you want me to call someone, get you anything, some water? an exorcist?”

Baekhyun looked up  with on eerie smile, “You can call Chanyeol and tell him he gets a 10 second head start”  Baekhyun turned and calmly sauntered out the door.

Chen chuckled nervously before quickly pulling out his cell and dialing Chanyeol's number.

“Dude run”

 

Baekhyun is adorable until you cross him

Please comment upvote and subscribe!

Also do you guys want me to respond to your comments? 

I'm not sure if that would be weird for you or not but I would be happy to if you want!