I am a dance instructor

I don't drink coffee

Chen wiggled his eyebrows at Kyungsoo sugestivley before seeming to float into the back. Kyungsoo made up his mind to ask Xiumin what the hell that ment later. 

As long as I'm here I might as well get some hot chocolate

He even had time to do some school work before class. He pulled out his laptop and waited for his name to be called. He turned when he herd an excited Barista scream "Baekhyun!"

Kyungsoo turned to see one of Sehun's students, Chanyeol jump over the bar to wrap his boyfriend Baekhyun in a hug.

Baekhyun blushed trying to shove him off "You are at work! Be more professional!" Chanyeol jumped back behind the bar, before leaning across it "And what can I get you, you beautiful young man"

Baekhyun blushed "Well after you get done here you could walk me to class" "Oh, babe I was going to get a ride, my shift doesn't end for awhile" Baekhyun looked at the ground disappointed "Fine I'll see you at class" Baekhyun hurried out of the cafe

Kyungsoo  tried not to roll his eyes, Those two are so sweet, and adorable, It's nauseating. Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm sad old and single. Man I wish I had someone to call me beautiful

Kai sat down across from Kyungsoo "I'm happy to see your beautiful face first thing in the morning, but I'm surprised your up so early, I called you pretty late last night"

Kyungsoo stared at Kai "I wish I had a million dollars?" Kai looked at Kyungsoo mildly confused before smiling "It's a little hard to follow, but I really like it when you do that, it's cute"

Kyungsoo blushed "I'm sorry I should really learn to filter my thoughts" "I like it I just wish I knew more about you, all I know now is that you really love coffee"

"Actually-" a voice called  out Kyungsoo's name, effectively interrupting their conversation. Kyungsoo stood and returned with his hot chocolate to find a tall blond standing next to were Kai sat.

Kai waved as Kyungsoo returned "Kyungsoo this is my friend Lay, he's my business partner" Kyungsoo smiled politely, shaking Lays hand. Kyungsoo gestured to the booth "Would you like to join us?"

Lay nodded sliding in next to Kai "Lay is my business partner, we rent the studio across the street" "Oh, What do you do?" "We teach a dance class"

Well it's not stripping but i'm guessing he still looks really y, I'd definitely throw money at him

"That sounds really cool, I would love to see that" Lay stared off into space barely paying attention "Do you want to come see it? We are right across the street, I can show you some moves"

Kyungsoo hoped he wasn't blushing I really don't need him knowing I have  dirty mind "I would love to, oh, but I have class soon" Kai frowned looking disappointed.

"I could show you around on Saturday?" "I would like that" Lay's phone started to ring oh, right we aren't alone

Lay answered "Suho?... Yes.....No.....We are on our way" Lay hung up "Suho is at the studio he brought Kris they want to talk about our hours"

Kai sighed "Okay you head on over, I'm right behind you" Lay stood casually wandering out the door Kai rested his hand on Kyungsoo's "I can't wait for our date" He stood up leaning to whisper in Kyungsoo's ear "I hope you can show me some of your moves too"

He wandered out the door leaving puddle of goo at the table that had once been known as Kyungsoo Holy hot damn he is y

Kyungsoo gathered up his laptop and papers, trying to walk on his now trembling legs. Chen watched Kyungsoo leave "I love this shop it really brings people together"

new characters!  Now that I have introduced Lay Beakhyun and Chanyeol

​Next ch will focus on getting to know Suho Kris and Tao

Then we will have a Baekhyun Chanyeol themed ch before we finally have the Kaisoo date

I know this ch was a little short but I wanted to save most of the Kaisoo bonding for their date

anywho tell me what you thought, please Subscribe and upvote I love to here from you guys :)