I would never cheat on you

I don't drink coffee

Xiumin let go of Chanyeol's collar blushing
"Okay, uh give me my regulars and tell Chen I'll be waiting over here"
Chan watched him walk away turning to make the drinks
before stopping and mumbling

"Wait. I don't know what his regulars are"
Chanyeol turned Co-worker for help, she rolled her eyes but made the drinks.
Chanyeol headed to the back office "Mr. Manager? Mr. Xiunmin is here to see you when you are ready"
Chen smiled, quickly wrapping up the meeting with his brother and hurrying out to the front. He paused before entering the floor. Taking a deep breath to calm himself undoing an extra button on his shirt and sauntering out on to the floor.
Chanyeols 
Co-worker stood beside him. "well would you look at that, I think we know what this means"
Chanyeol nodded "Yeah, I'm surprised he is flirting with Mr. Xiumin when he has a crush on someone else"
Chad's coworker stared at him, before rolling his eyes and handing him the order
"This is Xiumin's and this is Sehun's"
Chanyeol took the drinks before mumbling to himself "Who the moly frijoles is Sehun?"
Chanyeol brought over Xiumin's order.
"Your coffee and Sehun's coffee"
"Chanyeol I know he isn't your teacher but he is still a teacher at your school call him Mr."
Chanyeol walked way mumbling to himself. "oh, that teacher is Sehun"
Chanyeol drifted back behind the counter continuing to take orders and make drinks.

Eventually, Xiumin left.

Chanyeol tried to catch his attention and say goodbye but he left in a bit of a hurry.
Chanyeol continued to work, glancing at the clock eager for his shift to be over. He was so excited for today.

Chanyeol heard the door open and turned to see his boyfriend walk-in "Beakhyun!" Chanyeol jumped over the bar to wrap his partner in a hug, as his coworkers ignored the interaction. they were used to it..
Beakhyun blushed trying to shove him off "You are at work! Be more professional!"

Chanyeol kissed him on the head and jumped back behind the bar, before leaning across it "And what can I get you, beautiful"
Beakhyun blushed "Well after you get done here you could walk me to class"
Chanyeol was disappointed he hated having to keep secrets.
"
Oh, babe I was going to get a ride, I won't be done for a while" Beakhyun looked at the ground disappointed
"
Fine, I'll see you in class" Beak hurried out of the cafe.
Chanyeol wanted to follow after him. He hated to see Beak look so sad.
Chan mopped for a second before a tall young woman with black hair walked in.

Chanyeol instantly brightened. "Tao! You're here right on time. Just let me clock out"
Chanyeol walked over "Holy moly! I am so excited! Are you excited?"
Tao looked bored "Thrilled"
Chanyeol continued talking "I know me too! I really appreciate your help with this!" Chan went to hug Tao who dodged "I have a meeting I was supposed to be at in 2 min so let's not have this take longer than 30 min"

Chanyeol nodded eagerly following Tao outside.

They walked down the street towards a line of shops Chanyeol prattled on as Tao's patience drew thin.
They finally entered the jewelry store, Chanyeol instantly dancing around to look at all of the options.

Tao slowly sauntered around, now and then stopping to look at a specific section. Chanyeol stopped suddenly. "Tao that's the one" Tao walked over to look at the ring.

He motioned for the attendant "Let me see this one" the attendant nodded and removed the ring from the case Chanyeol watched anxiously as Tao looked it over "Good design, beautiful cut, solid construction..."

Chanyeol stared hopefully. Tao lowered the ring "I approve"
Chanyeol looked almost ready to faint. "Awesome! I'll take it!" Chanyeol quickly paid for the ring. His phone rang as he was walking out of the store.
"Dude run"
"Huh?"
"Your boyfriend was in here just a second ago looking for you. I told him you were off and he got, scary"
"He got scary?" Tayo looked at Chanyeol mildly interested "Oh he is so cute when he's scary!"
Tao stared at Chanyeol silently questioning his sanity
"Thanks for calling I'll go find him now"
Chanyeol hung up and looked at Tao "Actually he will probably find me. He can track the GPS on my phone"
"You dirty liar!" Tayo and Chanyeol turned to see Beakhyun standing on the 
side walk by the end of the building, so angry he was practically shaking.

Tao looked on a little wary, sensing Beak was about to snap. Chanyeol walked forward "Beaky! You came! I wanted it to be a surprise"
Beak raised an eyebrow "A surprise!? What 
surprise!? That you are cheating on me with this, this, thing! and buying him jewlry!"
Tao would have objected to being called a thing but his common sense was warning him not to get involved here.
Chanyeol looked confused and saddened "What are you talking about? I could never cheat on you. You're all I think about. You're all I want. I love it when you smile and you look down to try and hide it. I love when you're upset and your forehead gets this cute 
creese. I love when your scared but trying to look brave and you cling to my sleave" Chanyeol slowly took a step forward with every word "I love when we watch a movie and you get so into you react to every little thing. I love when your sleepy and you lean your head on my shoulder." Chanyeol stood directly in front of Beakhyun "But mostly I love who you are, your thoughts and your dreams. If I could hold you every day for the next 10 years it wouldn't be long enough. I want to spend the rest of my life being with you" Chanyeol fell on his knees and wrapped Beak in a hug. "Beakhyun, will you marry me?" Chanyeol pulled out the ring and slid it on Beak's finger.

Beakhyun ruffly grabbed Chanyeol's face speaking in a fast and agitated manner "Yeah, sure, whatever. But are cheating on me!?"

Chanyeol smiled "Nope! This is my cousin Tao, he was helping me pick out the ring" Tao leaned over "Yeah hi. I'm Tao Chan's cousin and not that that wasn't beautiful and everything but I have to get to a meeting. So it was nice meeting you congrats on the engagement, hope I'm invited to the wedding"

Tao walked off leaving the 2 of them alone. Beak began to shake again suddenly crying. Chanyeol wasn't sure what to do.

"I, I thought you didn't love me anymore" Beak mumbled between the tears. "That could never happen" Beak nodded continuing cry tears of relief. Chanyeol stood picking him up, Beakhyun clung to his shirt wiping his eyes on it. Chanyeol smiled "Let's go home today has been emotional for you. I'll call all your teachers to see what the homework was" Beak sniffled "Okay"

"Do you want to go home and watch Labyrinth" "Yes Please" Chanyeol kissed Beak on the head "I love you" "And don't you forget it" he paused for a second before mumbling "love you too"

Chanyeol is a bit of an idiot in love

I also never had him narrate in his head because I wanted to portray that he doesn't often think things through.

Sorry for the long absence as well. it's been almost 2 years since I last updated anything but I hope to be consistently updating till these are all finished so please stick around.

Hope you enjoyed! Upvote and Subscribe!