I spit coffee on a stranger

I don't drink coffee

This is following events in the foreword so if you did not read that please do so now :)

A few days after D.O bumped into the attractive man:

“D.O Kyungsoo” the barista called, “Hey how is your y friend doing, Xiumin is his name right? I haven’t seen him in a while”

D.O rolled his eyes “Chen, did you ever think he was avoiding you on purpose”

Chen smiled thoughtfully “……….Nope, that can‘t be it”

D.O sighed taking the coffee and leaving the Cafe he was about to cross the street when the stranger from the other day stopped him “Hello” 

D.O was a little confused, trying to figure out what the guy wanted “Hi?”

“Um, I bumped into you the other day and well, I thought you were really cute”

D.O was not expecting that, so there he stood like an idiot, with his mouth hanging open at an extremely attractive stranger who was calling him cute, 

“And I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me”

D.O could not get any words out “I uh,..I” 

The man look at him worriedly, waiting for him to respond

D.O took a large sip of the drink in his hands, in an attempt to clear his thoughts and give him a second to make sense of the situation

D.O’s eyes widened as he tasted the liquid and spit it out immediately…… all over the attractive stranger in front of him

“Oh I am so sorry” D.O grabbed a napkin out of his pocket and tried to wipe him off

 The man was stunned for a moment but then he laughed “Well I thought I was prepared for anything you could say, but I admit this did not cross my mind”

D.O was mortified “Here let me help you with that, I’ll clean it for you!” 

D.O began to frantically the mans shirt, until he realized, while staring at the mans chest, how crazy he looked

He was disrobing an extremely attractive man in the middle of the street after having spit coffee all over him

D.O took a step back “Sorry” 
“No its fine, but I can take off my shirt by myself”

The man finished ing his shirt and shrugged out of it, Wow this guy was hot, his nice tan skin over his strong muscles……….. 

“I‘m staring, you’re staring you idiot” D.O mumbled while chastising himself

The man watched him for a moment, “You’re, really adorable do you know that”

D.O blushed realizing the man had caught him talking to himself

“Um, well here is my phone number give it to the dry cleaners I'll pay for the shirt, but I really have to go um bye”

D.O ran before he could humiliate himself any further

Kai watched him run off with a smile, that was not how he expected the encounter to go, he was expecting a yes or no maybe a flirty smile at the most

 He was most defiantly NOT expecting to have coffee spewed in his face, be forcibly disrobed and now standing shirtless in the middle of the street holding the guys phone number and STILL not know his name

But Kai had the guy’s number so he was calling it a success 

*********************

D.O didn’t stop running until he made it into the classroom

“D.O! What the hell happened to you!?” Sehun helped him stand strait

D.O attempted to get the words out “Hottie   *breath*    Date   *breath*   Me   *breath*    Cute   *breath*    Coffee    *breath*   Spray   *breath*    Shirtless    *breath*     Number    *breath*    Ran”

Sehun looked at him funny “Hottie date me cute coffee spray shirtless number ran?”

Xiumin lifted his head up from the teachers desk “Sehun it‘s obvious, Some hottie asked him on a date and called him cute, he got nervous took a sip of your coffee, sprayed it all over him, the guy took off his shirt, D.O gave the guy his number, so he can pay for the shirt later and he ran due to embarrassment

“You understood that?”

Xiumin glanced at him “You didn't? ”

Sehun turned to D.O "Was that what you meant?”

D.O who had slightly recovered shook his head “No, I took off his shirt”

Xiumin stood up “Well that‘s embarrassing, I mean I can‘t believe you spit coffee all over him”

D.O dropped his head “Yeah, well  anyway Sehun here‘s your coffee, there‘s not much left, most of it is on that guy‘s shirt”

Sehun took it from him “Thanks and I‘m sorry that you have to keep picking it up for me”

D.O brushed him of “It‘s fine Xiumin will break eventually, he hasn't had coffee in 2 months”

Xiumin scoffed “I will never again be the coffee fetcher, that guy Chen has made me permanently go off coffee, he keeps hitting on me, not in a flattering way either he just seems like a charming ert! I don‘t even know how someone can be charming and a ert at the same time but he is!”

Sehun rolled his eye’s and mumbled “You just have a crush on him”

Xiumin ignored Sehun and glared at D.O "What I don't  understand is why you can't get ME coffee too!"

D.O rolled his eyes "I told you, I get Sehun coffee because he is busy with school, your only excuse is that a hot barista is hitting on you"

Xiumin was about to argue back when Sehun cut in “Do you guys know when I‘m going to meet the principle? I mean I've been here 4 months and I still haven‘t meet him”

D.O shrugged “No idea, but he is a little eccentric, When he introduced himself to me, he approached me in a sombrero, wearing a fake mustache”

Xiumin cut in “Really!? He just came to visit me on my first day, he seemed normal………”

“though he did give me a present that turned out to be cucumbers”

Sehun looked nervous “He won’t do anything too…….weird when, I meet him will he?”

Xiumin groaned “Enough you're boring, I want to here more about the hottie Soo spit coffee at”

Sehun glared at Xiumin but they both turned to look at D.O, who blushed

 “Well he was attractive, with a really good body, and I don‘t think he hated me after all the stupid stuff I did, he laughed and called me adorable, but he seems really mature, and I‘m just Xiumin‘s assistant teacher”

Xiumin pretended offense “Hey there is no shame in being my assistant, I‘m a wonderful teacher” 

D.O scoffed “Please Sehun is a much better teacher than you, all you do is kinda teach and look pretty, plus Sehun would never consider dating a student like you do, right Sehun?”

They turned to see Sehun, who was nervous looking and avoiding their gaze 

D.O eyed him suspiciously “Right Sehun?”

Sehun looked down, blushing harder Xiumin laughed “You have considered dating a student, haha your no better then me”

Sehun checked his wrist “Well look at the time class is going to start soon, the teacher can‘t be late”

D.O stood up “You’re not wearing a watch”

“I‘m psychic”

“Class doesn't start for another 2 hours”

“I‘m a bad psychic” Sehun tried to run but D.O stopped him

"How can you crush on a student! I thought you were better then that!"

"He is very provocative! I think he might be hitting on me, it's not my fault! Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a strait expression when that guy is crossing and uncrossing his legs in the front row!?"

D.O was unimpressed "Crossing legs that is all the proof you have that this guy is flirting with you?"

Sehun blushed ran around D.O and out of the classroom

Xiumin Rolled his eye’s “He probably feels really guilty for crushing on a student……….. anyway D.O do you think you will see him again”

“Sehun? Yeah I‘m helping him grade papers late-”

“No! Not Sehun, mature hottie guy”

“I don‘t know, but I hope so"

I have decided to turn this into a 2 shot for each couple but all the stories will interlink

So i hope you enjoy the story and i may change my mind about the 2 shot thing if you like it and i want to keep going

So comment and subscribe (Please)