I am not into older guys

I don't drink coffee

Sehun woke to his alarm blaring, and his hand going numb.

 

He was sprawled out on his bedroom floor hung over, he had barely made it home from drinking last night and passed out on the floor in his clothes.

 

It was late last night when he finished helping Xiumin grade tests

 

Xiumin was acting so weird and distracted, he wouldn't stop acting like a middle schooler with a crush I practically graded all the tests myself.

 

Sehun groaned remembering last night, Xuimin kept asking about boys and love and dating that by the point they were finished Sehun really needed a drink

 

He started pulling himself up but quickly had to sit down because the floor wouldn't stop moving.

 

At least they didn't have to call Kyungsoo he hates when that happens

 

Sehun finished standing and quickly showered to get ready for class, it had been a few weeks since Luhan had confessed to him and

Sehun was nearing a breaking point.

 

He is literally driving me to drink, I can't bear it any more I have to do something about this

 

Sehun made his way to school with a pounding headache, and sunglasses to cover his bags and bloodshot eyes.

 

Sehun hurried to Xiumin's classroom to pick up his coffee and some advil from Kyungsoo, he was so hungover that he ignored Kyungsoo and Xiumin's red cheeks and the fact that Xiumin appeared to have picked up the coffee.

 

He walked in and a hush fell over the students they had never seen Sehun so disheveled.

 

Judgmental little pricks teachers get hung over too, did you think you were the only one who drank away your problems?

 

The only student who wasn't shocked was Luhan who looked very worried

 

If I'm going to do it I may as well do it now

 

"Guys pull out your textbooks and read QUIETLY from chapter 16"

 

There was a moment's hesitation before students began shuffling to pull out their books.

 

"Luhan could I talk to you outside for a moment"

 

Luhan slowly got up and followed Sehun into the hallway

 

He looks so nice today, I love it when he wears white button ups

 

Sehun turned to look Luhan in the eyes "Luhan, I do like you, I like you quite a lot"

 

Luhan merely looked shocked, before a smile spread over his face. "I-"

 

"But I can't be with you, you are a student I am a teacher, no matter my feelings I can not date my student"

 

Luhan's smile faded he said nothing for a while "Then I won't bother you any more"

 

He returned to his seat and opened his textbook, he talked with his friends and smiled like nothing had happened, for the rest of class Luhan never even glanced in Sehun's direction.

 

Is that it? You drive me crazy every day, and it's that easy for you to back out.

 

Sehun was filled with regret and sadness all day, he constantly looked at Luhan from the corner of his eye, When class ended Luhan walked out without so much as a goodbye.

 

I'm not sure I can bear to see Luhan every day, especially if he continues acting so cold to me. But I really do like him and if he's happy.....I'm sure that's enough

 

The rest of the day passed slowly when classes finally ended Sehun decided to make copies and finishes the rest of his work at home

 

As he was about to leave the copy room when he heard Luhan's laugh on the other side of the door. Sehun hid before he could come up with a better solution.

 

He was walking towards the office with two female teachers. "I don't look that much like a girl do I?"

 

One of the teachers laughed "No I suppose not, you just have a very young face" The other teacher added "Yes you do, quite pretty, I bet older men come on to you all the time"

 

Luhan laughed "Perhaps but I have never been attracted to older men"

 

Sehun froze, Luhan and the teachers continued down the hall.

 

He dosen't like older men? He never liked me? I don't remember him ever saying that he  liked me just said he would break me, was I nothing more than a game? a conquest? a way to pass the time? He made me care for him, he made me admit that I liked him and he never felt anything!?

 

Sehun dropped the papers and fell to the floor I really did like him, when I told him we couldn't have a romantic relationship, if he had said that wasn't enough, if he had said he could not be without me I would have left the school so we could be together, I really cared about him.....I loved him, and he never felt a thing!

 

Sehun slowly stood wiping the tears from his eyes I won't let some kid, hurt me like this I refuse to back down!

 

Sehun walked firmly to his classroom, and collected his belongings before hurrying to the front office. He stopped in front of the secretary Suho's desk and threw down his letter of resignation

 

"I quit"

 

Suho stood up flustered "Sehun! You can't quit so suddenly! We have to find a replacement!"

 

"I don't particularly give a damn" Sehun turned to leave

 

"Wait, at least discuss it with the principle he is in a meeting right now, but he will be done soon"

 

Sehun turned back around "If I talk to him will you get off my back?"

 

"Yes I promise" Suho sighed relived

 

"Fine" Sehun marched firmly towards the principal's office, ignoring Suho's cries of distress, and opened the door

 

"Sir I would like to turn in my-"

 

Luhan stood behind the desk in a suit, with his hair neatly combed shaking hands with the mayor

 

Luhan quickly recovered from his shock "Oh yes Sehun, thank you for coming, I needed to talk to you, you are a little early though, the mayor was just about to leave"

 

Luhan politely but hurriedly escorted the mayor out of the room before turning to stare at Sehun

 

"You probably have a few questions"

 

Sehun was at a complete loss for words "Luhan.... you....I ....he.......the !?!?"

 

Luhan tried to hide a smile "Well I should probably introduce myself, my name is Xiu LuHan, I am the headmaster of this university and I am 26 years old"

 

Sehun Tried to wrap his head around this information "Why were you in my classroom? You were on the role!?"

 

Luhan sighed "I came to meet you the the day you started teaching here, but when I walked in you thought I was a student, I thought being your student for a few days would help me understand what kind of teacher you were. so I texted Suho to call the role office and had my name added to the attendance, I just wanted to play a prank on the new teacher"

 

Sehun became angry again "So that is what all that was a prank you wanted to see how I as a teacher would react to a student coming onto me so that you and the rest of the staff could have a big laugh!"

 

Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand "No! I planned on telling you who I was at the end of the first week but I really enjoyed being with you and before long I started to genuinely care about you"

 

Luhan looked embarrassed "I'm normally really good at reading people but you were a mystery to me, I could never tell what you were thinking but one day I saw you smile, It was just for a moment but you did, you were helping a struggling student who finally started to understand. I couldn't stop thinking about your smile I wanted to see more of your expressions, I started to notice little things, You love the color white and hate when it rains, you hum to yourself when you're happy and crack your knuckles when you're nervous"

 

Sehun softened "Why didn't you tell me who you were, why did you lie to me"

 

"I wanted to but I was worried you would hate me if you found out, so I decided to get you to confess to be so that you would just be relived when you found out who I was"

 

Sehun laughed "That is the worst plan ever"

 

Luhan nodded relief in his eyes "but Sehun I never did tell you.....I love you I really do! I was going to come see you tomorrow and beg for your forgiveness, and tell you I love you then!"

 

Sehun pulled Luhan into a tight embrace cutting him off "I love you too"

 

Luhan hugged him tight and they just held each other, "I love you too Luhan"

*********************************



 

"​By the way why did you storm in here in the first place?"

 

"Oh, I heard you talking to 2 teachers saying that you didn't like older guys, I felt used and was coming in to quit"

 

"oh......"

 

"What did that mean?"

 

"Nothing really... it's just before I started dating you I had my fair share of sugar daddies, I just didn't want my staff to know that"

 

"........................What!?!?!"

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoyed it! sorry I couldn't end it on such a serious note, but that is all I have for our Hunhan couple they might make cameos in the other stories but this is where i leave them

The age difference at the beginning finally starting to make sense huh?

 

Also this is Sehun's teacher style

CCU3PaoUgAEHWRt.jpg

Luhan as a student And as the Principle

        687474703a2f2f64633338332e34736861726564                             large.jpg

 

Well please comment subscribe and upvote

​I love you all ^_^