I am not dating him

I don't drink coffee

Xiumin woke to his alarm refreshed and excited, he had washed Chen's shirt last night and couldn't wait to give it to him.

Calm down Xiumin your a man stop acting like a little girl with a crush!

Xium fixed his tie as he walked past Sehun's room, to see him passed out on the floor

Well that's weird, Kyungsoo always drops him on the floor at the door, he must have got himself home last night

Xiumin put the shirt neatly folded in a bag before hurrying out the door.

He walked into the shop which was quite busy, and walked up to a barista

"Can I see Chen please"

The barista turned around, and Xiumin found himself staring at on of his students.

Chanyeol smiled idiotically "Mr. Kim! It's great to see you I didn't know you got coffee here! I just started working here! My boyfriend Baekhyun says I need to take him out on more dates! You know him he's in your class with me! isn't he beautiful? I love it when-"

Ugh Chanyeol I see you enough in class, drooling over your boyfriend I don't want to hear about it now

"That is wonderful, I'm sure but can you go get Chen he works here, I need to talk to him"

Chanyeol continued to smile "Of course! Manager Jong dae is in a meeting with his brother right now but he should be done any moment"

"Wait what do you mean manager?"

"Jong dae is the manager, in fact he owns the whole chain of stores" 

This idiot he got the wrong guy

"No Chanyeol I'm looking for Chen, he's kinda short dark hair, dropped out of collage"

Chanyeol frowned confused "That sounds like Jong dae and he goes by Chen, but he didn't drop out of collage, he graduated early"

oh,

"Um, Chanyeol was Jong dae working last night?"

Chanyeol nodded "You gave us an essay, so he volunteered to close up for us! But I don't think I did very well on it"

Xiumin grabbed Chanyeol by the collar and pulled him down to his level "Chanyeol this is very important tell me everything you know about Chen and I'll give you a B+ on the essay"

Chanyeol's eyes got wide "Really!? Hell yeah! Okay he was born into a wealthy family of Doctors who wanted him to carry on the family practice but he wanted to own his own coffee chain, so he worked in a coffee shop, to learn all he could and to pay his way through collage. He graduated early and with his savings managed to get a loan from the bank, he made this coffee shop and developed it into a chain. Now he's a billionaire but he likes working in this shop. He sold half the company to his brother who now runs the intricate parts of the business while Jong dae rakes in the dough! His full name is Kim Jong-dae but he likes going by Chen. He is B blood type 173 CM tall and has a wonderful singing voice" 

Chanyeol finished and took a deep breath

"Is that it?"

"Well I think he also has a crush on somebody he was very happy this morning and said that they were having fun together last night"

Xiumin blushed "Okay, uh give me my regulars and tell Chen I'll be over here"

Xiumin sat down

Okay so not only is he hot and y he's rich and smart .......and he has a crush on me.  But now you look like an for thinking he was a drop out

Chen slid into the seat across from Xiumin "Hey beautiful can I buy you a drink"

Chanyeol brought over Xiumins order before he could respond

"Mr. Kim your coffee and Sehun's coffee"

"Chanyeol I know he isn't your teacher but he is still a teacher at your school call him Mr. Oh"

Chanyeol hurried off, and Xiumin noticed that Chen was once again frowning

"Xiumin is their something you want to tell me?"

, he found out, I found out he's supper rich

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't know how to bring it up, I'm actually kinda relived you found out"

"So you were planning on telling me?"

"Yeah I just didn't know how to bring it up, I didn't want to come off looking like a jerk"

"Is that why you rejected me at first?"

"No, you have to belive I wouldn't turn you down for something so materialistic"

"Materialistic? If your dating someone you shouldn't let another guy hit on you"

what?

"What?"

"You should have told me you were in a relationship from the very beginning, I would have left you alone, you didn't have to avoid me"

"I'm not in a relationship!"

"You just said I was glad you found out! Your dating that Sehun guy"

"Sehun?!


Sehun! oh god I'm not dating Sehun, he's so ugh, no sure he's decent looking but he practically a child! I mean he's slobbering over a kid in his class! why would Chen even think that? Oh, the phone call, and we live together, and I used to always get coffee for him, and I ordered for him today...............opps

"I'm not dating him, I thought we were talking about you being a billionaire"

"You know about that?"

"Chanyeol told me"

"So...... you are single?"

"Sehun is just my roommate, and I'm not dating any one else"

"Oh, okay so dis what you found out change your opinion of me?"

"Well a little yeah"

Chen leaned back and sighed "That's why I didn't tell you I didn't want you to like me for my money"

"What? oh no that's not what changed how I think about you. I thought you were a collage drop out"

"huh?"

"Well you don't wear a different uniform then anyone else so I thought you had dropped out of collage and this was the only job you could get. I didn't like you at first cause I thought you were immature"

"So your saying if you knew I had graduated from collage you would have liked me sooner?"

"Well, yeah i'm a teacher, education is important to me" Xiumin blushed and shifted around in his seat nervously

"And when you helped me with my burn the other night, I saw how cool and mature you could be, that's when I started kinda liking you"

Chen smiled flirtatiously again "I'm sorry what was that i couldn't hear you"

"Shut up I know you herd me"

Chen's smile got bigger, Xiumin shoved the bag at him and stood up

"Whatever, I have to get to school"

Chen grabbed Xiumin's hand before he could leave the table 

"Can I see you tomorrow?"

".......I like to get coffee at 10 on Saturdays"

Chen smiled and gently kissed Xiumins hand "I kinda like you too"

Xiumin grabbed his coffee and hurried away trying to hide his blush, he nearly ran into Kyungsoo at the door

"Xiumim? What are you doing here so early"

He saw the coffee in Xiumin's hands

"You could have told me you were going to get it so I didn't have to stop by"

Xiumin stuttered something out before hurrying out the door

Kyungsoo saw Chen standing with a bag in his hand smiling quite triumphantly

 


Okay I hope you like that chapter don't worry we will have one more 

ch focused on  Xiuchen (since the coffee shop is kinda the connecting aspect for all the character

Xiumin and Chen are going to show up a lot) Next chapter will focus on Kai and D.O, and I will introduce the rest of the characters