I don't look at him like that

I don't drink coffee

Kai and Lay opened the door to the dance studio's back office. Suho stood looking excited and nervous, while Kris glowered at a picture on the wall. Lay sat down letting Kai do the talking.

Kai smiled "Hey Suho what's up?"

Suho stood "Kai I'm sorry to pull you out of whatever you were up to but Tao has been complaining about the hours again" "It's no problem" Kai sat next to Lay who stared absentmindedly at a wall.

Kris growled "It is a major annoyance! That guy never stops complaining about the hours! And when we do humor him he doesn't even bother to show up on time"

A sarcastic voice came from the door "I'm really sorry to have bothered you Kris but, you complain awfully loud for someone who doesn't need to be here. Suho is the building owner, these meetings are none of YOUR  business" Kris swelled up glaring at Tao "I help him balance the books, I have just as much right to be here as you!" "Is that right!?"

Tao and Kris continued to argue while Suho tried very hard to disguise that fact that he was staring at Lay. Kai brought his hands too his face attempting to hide his smile with what he hoped was a look of deep thought, these meetings amused him no matter how many of them they had.

Tao would complain about hours every other week, and Suho would set up these meetings to hear both sides of the issue, Kris would insist on coming even though there was never really a need for him to attend.

Suho only humored Tao because Lay would need to come and it was an excuses to see him. Kris came just too attempt to flirt with Tao even if they only ever argued. Tao complained just so that Kris would come.

Kai understood that Kris was a passionate guy. It was hard for him too tell the difference between annoyance and attraction, but Tao was normally very in tune with his feelings, incredibly manipulative and aware of what was going on. Kai asked Tao why he liked having Kris at the meetings a few months ago. He responded “I like yelling at him, it pumps me up and gets me in the mood to hit something” Which when you teach wushu like Tao does, Kai assumed that was a good thing.

Kai enjoyed coming  just because it amused him to see just how oblivious Lay was too everything going on.

Kai watched Tao and Kris argue, Kris crossed his arms while Tao lazily took a seat “If you are so worried about tardiness why don’t we start?” Kris growled  “How typical to start caring about time when it's yours we are wasting”

Before Tao could bite bike Lay opened his mouth “I like the hours” he said still staring at the wall. Suho eagerly nodded, “I agree let's keep the hours the same Tao gets Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, Kai and Lay get evenings. Kai and Lay get Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings, while Tao gets evenings. Sundays are closed to the public but open for specific events.

Tao groaned “Fine if it matters that much too you keep them the same” He picked up his gym bag and started to leave. Kris charged after him screaming at the back of his head “You complain for a month and you’re going to give in that easily?!” Tao called back “I just like to complain, it would take too much effort too actually change the schedule “YOU JUST LIKE TO COMPLAIN?!” They continued shouting down the hall untill they couldn't be here.

Suho turned back too Lay. “It looks like we wasted your time I’m really sorry” Lay nodded and mumbled " 's okay" Before heading to the locker room to change. Suho sighed

“If you wanted you could just try asking him out”Suho looked up his eyes getting large “No! I don’t feel that way about him! I don’t look at him like that!”

Kai sighed This is going to be a little harder than I thought

“You know Lay has been thinking about doing private dance lessons, since he is better at working one on one. Why don’t you sign up, it might be fun”

Suho’s face turned bright red, he mumbled in reply “That might be fun” Kai responded before Suho could change his mind “Great, I’ll tell Lay you said yes he is going to be so thrilled first class is tomorrow meet here at 6 okay bye!” Kai ran out the door leaving a stuttering Suho behind him.

Kai walked in on Lay standing shirtless in the locker room distracted by what appeared to be a moth on the wall. Kai sighed, getting this relationship off the ground was going to take a lot of energy.

 

Long time no write sorry been working over the summer, not a lot of time

This chapter was more expositional we will have a deeper look into Kris and tao's relation ship latter

I hope you liked it! Please upvote subscribe and comment I love hearing from you guys!