Chapter 8 (The Wedding)

The Chosen One

 

Krystal's POV
Feeling hated and neglected by the person you love is the worst thing anyone could feel. I hate feeling this way. It's been a month since I broke up with Amber. Tomorrow's their wedding day. I don't think I could live myself if I let Amber marry Jessica. I haven't been sleeping well this month. The only thing I've been doing this past month is ing random girls to get my mind off things. But sadly it didn't work. I'm sorry unnie I hope u won't hate me tomorrow.

Jessica's POV
This past month has been the best month ever!! Amber has been such a gentlewomen. I never thought I could ever love Amber more than I already did. Amber has been amazing. She never disobeyed me. She's the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for. I'm honestly too exited to sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow!!! Amber will finally be mine forever!

Amber's POV
I wish Krystal is the one who I'm going to marry tomorrow. I don't think I could say I do tomorrow. It's not that I don't want to get married to Jessica. It's just not fair for her because I don't love Jessica as much as she loves me. She deserves someone better. The person I love is Krystal and not Jessica. 

I woke up from my alarm clock. It's finally the day everyone's been waiting for well except me. I really wish that Krystal's the one who's going to marry. I don't know what to do. 

Jessica's POV
I'm waiting for my cue to get in the church. I heard the wedding song start and immediately knew that it's my cue to go in. My father took my hand and whispered in my ears "you look beautiful"
I saw Amber and she was looking as handsome as ever. She looked nervous. I don't blame her cuz I feel the same way. 
I made my way and I'm now standing across her and the priest is standing in the middle. Krystal is standing next to me and it looked like something's bothering her. 
The priest said " before I wed these to lovely ladies. Does anyone object?" No one answers when the priest was about to talk Krystal suddenly yells 
"I Object!!!!" 
"Krystal why?" 
"I'm sorry unnie I love Amber. Amber I hope I'm not too late. I thought that I could get over you but I couldn't. Amber I've loved you all the this time. I'm sorry for lying to you. I only lied to you was because I thought that unnie couldn't live without you.  But I realized that I was the one who couldn't live without you. This past month I've felt nothing but incomplete."
"Krystal I'm sorry for ever doubting you. I should've noticed that you were lying. I'm sorry Jessica but I can't marry you. The one I love isn't you. "
I'm crying my eyes out as I said this "Amber why?! I love u! Is my love not good enough for u? Am I not good enough for you? If there's anything wrong with me I'll Change for u!"
"Jessica there's nothing wrong with you. But my heart chose Krystal instead I'm sorry. You'll find someone better, I promise." She said that as she kissed my forehead and went over to Krystal.
"Amber and Krystal you both disappoint me" my father said that as he was about to slap Krystal. But Amber being the knight in shinning armor that she is took the hit.
" Krystal you were always the disappointing child. Your a disgrace to this family! I thought you changed but I guess you never did, you never fail to disappoint me Krystal and Amber if you choose Krystal our company won't merge into one. I don't care if she's my daughter. From this day on Krystal's not my daughter anymore the only daughter I have is Jessica."
"I'm sorry sir I don't care if our companies don't merge the only thing that I do care about is that I have Krystal by my side." Amber said that while looking at Krystal.
" dad I guess your wish came true. I always knew that unnie was your favorite. I've always felt that you never loved me and I guess I'm right. I also felt that I'm a mistake but when i met Amber I knew that god made me to be with her." Krystal said that while she was sobbing.
Then Amber suddenly carried Krystal bridal style and took her to the car.

Amber's POV
I didn't expect that to happen. I didn't expect that Krystal would choose me over her family. I'm the luckiest woman alive! Is it bad that I'm happy that Krystal chose me instead of her family? 
"Hey princess are you alright?" I took her hand in mine as I gave it a gentle squeeze
" yeah I am. I'm just sad that my dad said those things to me. I guess I'm just a disappointment to them."
"Krystal don't listen to them your the best thing anyone could have. it's their loss not yours. And they'll come around they are just shocked that I chose you instead of Jessica."
"I hope your right"
"Don't worry I am always right" I took her to a famous resort that was 1 hour out of town. But on our way we went to our houses to take some clothes that we need for the trip. I hope Krystal will feel better. Krystal don't worry my mission during this trip is to make you forget!