Chapter 3 (Krystal's POV)

The Chosen One

Krystal's POV

Why do I always feel left out in everything  I do? Why is my sister the perfect child and im the forgotten one? You guys will think that I'm just over reacting ans that there's no way that anyone one will forget their own child well my parents did.

Flashback

"Is everyone ready to go" Asked my dad. I was still in my room getting ready so i didn't hear him saying that.

"yes dad" Unnie said.

"alrighty then let's go!" when i came out of the room no one was home except me.

I kind of expected because this wasn't the first time they forgot about me.

End of flashback

Well to be honest i don't really like amber. I'm just doing this so that my sister could feel the pain i felt all these years. I really hate my sister to be honest. She has everything i don't. She's my parent's favourite and everyone likes her regardless if she was being cold or not. I really hope that Amber would fall for me instead of her. I also didn't expect her to give me that speech about us still being sister and we wont changeour relationship if Amber chooses one of us.

I was wearing a flowy shirt with hot shorts and heels. I put on a red lipstick and drove to Amber's company......

Here I am right outside Amber's door when suddenly her assistant came out of her office. "Are you looking for someone ma'am" asked amber's asistant

"yes I am. I'm looking for Amber Liu" "Miss. Liu is busy at the moment" "Take me to Amber or else" I shot her my famous glare. "I-I'm s-s-sor-r-ry ma'am r-right a-away" she let me in Amber's office and amber was sitting there working on some important stuff. She didn't notice me coming in so I quietly went to her and gave her a peck on her cheek.

She looked at me surprised and said "What are you doing here krystal?" "Oh so your not happy to see me?" I said in a sadtone. "I am happy it's just that I'm surprised to see you. So what brings you here?" "Well I just came to know you better" I said seductively while sitting on her lap. Amber then gulped and said "Oh". She was about to say something else but i cut her off by kissing her deeply. I then suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. She didn't kiss me back, so i kissed her again and she finally gave up kissing me back. I slipped my tongue in and she gladly accepted by on them. I lightly moaned then pulled away to catch my breathe. She looked disappointed when i did as if she wanted more. So she pulled me back in and kissed me passionatly i kissed back, when she suddenly pulled away she looked into my eyes loosing herself into them. "So.." i said breaking the silence.

"Amber what does that makes us?"

"I don't know"

"what do you mean don't know" I yelled

"Krystal please calm down. Look i really like you but I like jessica too"

"What?! But A-Amber I love you!" I said that as tears were threatening to poor down

"Princess I don't know what to say. I'm glad that you love me but to be honest I don't know if I like you the same way you do."

" So you're telling me that. That kiss doesn't mean anyting to you?"

"It did mean something to me but I don't know what"

"If you don't like me just say so you don't have to" I said that as i ran to my car and drove off crying my eyes out. 

It's a miracle that i didn't get myself into an accident. I got of my car and ran to my room sobbing recalling the things that happened with Amber. 

I really think that I'm in love with her. It's cuz i"ve never felt this way while kissing someone before. If she didn't pull back things would've gotten messy. Well Amber Liu I'm going to make you my servant wether you like it or not.