Chapter 2 ( Meeting The Jung Sisters)

The Chosen One

Well It's been a day since I've talked to Mr.Jung. I'm on my way to Mr. Jung's home and I bought a boquet and a heart shaped box thats filled with chocolate. I've heard that girls like these things and that it eases their hearts. I hope its true cuz i don't know what I'll do if it isn't. I just hope that I'll come out of this alive. I've just arrived the Jung's mansion and I'm hesitating if i should ring the bell. Amber Man up! Your not a coward! I rang the door bell and waited for someone to open the door.

 

Suddenly my heart skipped a bit and my jaw dropped. A beautiful lady in her mid-20's opened the door but damn she's hot. "ehmm" she cleared  which got me back to planet earth. "You must be Amber. I'm Jessica Jung the eldest daughter" she shot me one of her famous glare that i suddenly felt chills running down my spine. "Scary" i muttered as she was letting me in.

She sudddenly turned around and yelled "WHAT?!" She shot me her other famous glare that almost made my heart stop. I swear that if it's going to be like that during the whole time i don't thin i'll live by tomorrow.

"Nothing i was just admiring your beauty" "oh ok i thought i heard something else" she blushed!!! did she just blush or am i imagining things. well i kind of forgot to tell you that i'm wearing a tux and she's wearing a red dress that stopped right below her knee's. It was . Gosh Amber stop being a .

I walked down the hallway and there I met the mini ice princess Krystal Jung she was shooting me glares which got me confused cuz i didn't do anything to her. We were at the dining table and I sat across jessica and krystal was next to her. Krystal was wearing a y black dress that showed her curves and her long y legs. i gulped cuz i don't think i good choose between these y goddesses.

"So.. H-how old are you g-guys?" Amber stop stuttering. i mentally yelled at myself.

"I'm 20" Krystal coldly replied

"I'm 22" Jessica shot me a glare.

GOD KILL ME NOW!!

" Cool! I'm 25" that was the lamest thing I've ever done in my whole life. 

"Look Amber stop acting" Jessica said in a cold tone

"Acting?" I said in a confuse tone.

" Yes Acting we know that you just want us for our bodies." Krystal replied.

"Girls this is a misunderstanfing, because i dont want you girls for your body. In fact i just know how you look like. Like literally this minute. I just agreed in marrying one of you girls because it was my father and your father's wish"

"really" jesiica replied

" yes really i swear to god that i dont want you guys for your body. I mean it's not that your not y which you girls are but that is just a bonus for me" 

"OMG WHAT DID I JUST SAY! JESSICA KRYSTAL PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" i ducked in fear

suddenly i heard them laughing so hard i sighed in relief cuz i thought i was dead meat

Jessicas POV

Amber Liu is my all time crush i felt a bit guilty treating her like that. I was surprised when my dad told me that me or Krystal is going to marry her. I really hope i win her heart cuz she's so handsome kind and a gentlemen. "So amber what do you like to do in your free time?" i asked " well i play basketball with my buddies" she said while blushing. Gosh she looks so cute while blushing. " So do you girls know when iI'm going to pick" she asked " well daddy told us that your going to have to take us both on an individual date. So that will make it easier for you to decide"

Suddenly Krystal butted in "well i don't mind if you take me on a date first" she winked at her . WAIT did i just see a blush on AMBER cheeks I'm so going to kill SOOJUNG-AH later on."well I'm the oldest so i should go on a date with Amber first right amber?" i said that while shooting krystal a glare.

"Yeah" she gulped while saying that in fear of my wrath that was going to appear if she was going to say no.

"well then its decided pick me up on friday at 11:00 am.

"Y-Yes Ma'am" amber replied as i was kicking her out.

"Unnie what the hell was that for?!!!!"

"Soojung you know that i have a crush on amber since forever could i atleast have her?" i asked in a pleaded tone.

"But Unnie i like her too! she's sweet and charming!!" 

" Well then i gues We are going to fight for her but at the end regardless who she chooses we're still sisters and we still have eachother's back deal soojung-ah?"

"deal. well good night it's late and i have to wake up early in the morning"

i gave soojung-ah a hug. "sweet dreams soojung-ah"