Chapter 5 (The Talk)

The Chosen One

Ambers POV

Here I am awake at 5:00 am in the morning. If you're wondering why i'm awake this early blame the person who's calling me every five secind's for the fortieth time. It was an unknown caller. I finally answered my phone with a tired voice "Hello. This is Amber speaking" "Amber pick me up right now we have a lot of things we need to talk about" "Krystal!!!! Why the hell are you calling me this early? Can't you just wait a few hours?" "Look I'm sorry I couldn't sleep and i really needed to talk to you." "Fine I'll see you in an hour." i ended the call, got ready and went to pick krystal up. I called her and said "Krystal I'm out" "Ok be there in a sec". She then came out wearing a tank top and shorts. She looked y as hell. 

"So where do you want to go?"

"take me somewhere you've never taken anyone"

"you mean like my thinking place"

"exactly!"

so i drove us to a waterfall that looked beautiful right now and this is the first time I've taken someone there so I'm kind of nervous. And I'm even more nervous because that someone is KRYSTAL JUNG.

"OMG This is so beautiful"

"It is" I said that while looking at her

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" 

"I want to talk to you about us and Unnie" 

"what about us"

"There's something between us. I can feel it"

"Look princess I love you but I also love Jessica"

"But who do you love more me or Jessica"

"I don't know sometimes i say that your the one and the other times i say that Jessica's the one"

" So who do you love more?"

"Well to be honest I wish i could choose the both of you"

"But you can't"

"I know"

"Amber there's something I've been meaning to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Well Jessica always had a crush on you and when I found out I made it my goal to make you fall in love with me. I never really loved you. Well i think i fell for you now but i wanted you to fall for me because i want jessica to feel the pain I've felt all these years."

"why the hell would you do that?!"

"I did that because Jessica has always been my parent's favourite. I was always the lonely child that no one loves, but when i kissed you the other day I felt complete" tears started to drip down her cheeks.

i grabbed her hand and pulled her in a hug "I'm sorry princess. I didn't know that you felt that way. can i tell you a secret?"

she looks at me waiting for an answer

"Well i also felt lonely. I never had my mother or father's love. When my father died my mother abandoned me. She said that she can't bear looking at me and I'm too much of a burden to her. I've always felt incomplete but when you kissed me the other day you made me feel complete. I didn't feel the same way with Jessica but i did feel something with her."

"So your telling me that you feel a lot more for me than you do with unnie"

"exactly!"

She suddenly pulled me into a passionate kiss

"I love you My Llama"

"I love you too my princess."