Chapter 1 ( The Proposal)

The Chosen One

 

 

 

 

Have you ever felt that your all alone in this scary world? ...........................

 

 

Have you ever felt that your incomplete or felt that somethings missing?...................................

Well I did.........

Even though I am a CEO of Liu Enterprise I still feel like my life's missing something or someone.

"Miss. Liu , Mr. Jung wants to talk to you. He said that its urgent." My assistant came barging in. " Let him in and cancel all my meetings for today" i said in an irritated tone. "Will do Ma'am" replied my assistant in a scared tone.

Mr. Jung is one of the most sucessful businessman. He is my role model and whenever I need help he's the first person I'd go to. He's like a father figure to me since my father died of cancer at a young age.  "Hello Amber its good to see you again" Mr. Jung said interupting my thoughts. "It's good to see you too. I heard that you have something important you need to talk to me about. Is there something wrong?" i respond in a worried tone. "No there isn't. How old are you amber?" "I'm 25 years old sir" "Good so you're single right?" "yes I am sir" i replied confused at why he's asking me silly questions. "Good. Well your deceased father and I made a deal that when you grow up you will marry one of my daughters it doesn't matter who since your older than both of them and i doubt that any of my daughters would disagree since your a handsome young man."

"What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I can't marry someone I'll never love. I can't love someone I've never met.

"You heard me amber your going to have to marry one of my daughters wether you like it or not" " But Mr. Jung not to be rude its not that I don't wan't to marry your daughter it's just that I'm not ready to love and marry someone"

"Amber it will be a huge benifit for the both of us if you marry one of my daughters. Our company will merge into one and our company will be at its peak if we do that and your the only one i trust so please don't let me down"

"Aish I'm sorry for acting recklessly sir I'll marry one of your daughters don't ever think that I'm doing it because I wan't to I'm doing this for you and for my father, but can i at least choose which daughter I wan't to marry?"

"Thank you Amber and ofcourse you can. Are you free tomorrow? if you are meet me at my house at 6:00 pm."

"I am free tomorrow Sir" I bowed to him in respect

"Well bye Amber. It was nice meeting you! And I promise you that you will never regret marrying my daughter."

"I hope so sir and it was good meeting you too." I sat down and started to work on some of the paperwork thats piled on top of my desk to clear my mind but i couldn't because all I could think of is that im going to marry one of the Jung Sisters. SOMEONE JUST PLEASE KILL ME NOW!!! I CAN'T AND I REPEAT I CAN'T MARRY ONE OF THE JUNG SISTER'S!!! If you're wondering why. It's because they are one of the scariest people you will ever meet in you're life time. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you guys liked my first chapter! Please comment if you liked or disliked the fanfic or if i need to improve anything. ^_^