Chapter 4 (The Date)

The Chosen One

^^^^ ( Imagine Jessica wearing this on her date)

Amber's POV
Well I don't know how I'm going to face Jessica today. It's not that I don't want to face her it's just that I'm afraid of her and I really feel guilty because i shouldn't of treated Krystal like that. It's not that I don't like her which I do. It's just that i don't know if it's to the point i can love her and i felt something when we kissed the other day. That kiss gave me butterflies and its the first time i've felt like that and all i could think of these past few days is krystal my princess. Wait?!!! Did I just say my princess? Well i should atleast try this date with Jessica today if i felt nothing then this means that Krystals the one for me. I'm in my Ferarri right now on my way to the Jung's Mansion. When I arrived i rang the door bell and my princess opened the door and shot me her famous glare that sent chills down my spine which made me gulp.

"what are you doing here" Krystal said in a cold tone.

"I'm here for your sister and you look y today" i winked at her

"Well you should be flirting with my sister and not me since your going on a date with her. You PIMP!!" she said that while storming off.

"Whats wrong with Soojung-ah" asked Jessica in a confused tone.

"IDK She's must be PMSing. You look beautiful by the way" I saw her blush as i said that which made me smirk.

"Yah!! Get that Smirk off your face right now!!" 

"AW OK" i was pouting while saying that.

I took her hands in mine and led her to the car.

" I love your car my servant"

" Thank You my queen" 

" So which restaurant are you going to take me to?"

"We aren't going to one. Here put this on" I said that as i gave her a cloth to cover her eye with.

she puts it on and asks "Why do i have to put this on?"

"It's a surprise my queen" OMG I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH JESSICA CUZ MY HEART IS BEATING REAlLY FAST RIGHT NOW!!!

during the rest of the ride we just sat in a comfartable silence while i was driving us to the beach.

"My Queen hold onto me we are almost there" 
she held on to me as i took her to a table that was facing the sunset. 

"You can take the blindfold off right now"

She takes it off and her jaw drops

I cleared my throat when she suddenly gave me a hug 

"Thank you so much Amber I love it so much!! I didn't know that you were such a romantic person"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me so thats why we are on this date" I said that while laughing.

"So shall we sit down" 

" we shall" I pulled her seat a bit so she could sit down and went to my own seat and sat down.

" So Amber regarding the marriage thing who are you going to pick?" She said that while eating her food.

" I honestly don't know and can we forget about it just for tonight and just have a good time?" I said that in an irritated tone.

"Yeah ok" 

The night went smoothly and we are now infront of the Jung's mansion.

"I really enjoyed the date my servant. We should do it again sometime." 

"We should" and suddenly i felt jessicas lips on mine. I immediately kissed back and closed my eyes. At that second i felt a shock went through my entire body. That kiss felt like eternity. 

"Ehm" i heared someone clear her thought which made me pull away right away.

When i turned around to see who it is......

SOMEONE  KILL ME NOW

IT"S KRYSTAL. I mentally cried

" SO I GUESS YOUR DATE WENT WELL AMBER" she said that in a cold tone.

"It did Soojung-ah thanks for asking" Jessica gave her a smirk while saying that.

Why the hell is my queen acting like that.

"Well I have to go it was nice talking to you Krystal and I enjoyed the date Jessica" I said that as i literally ran back to my car and drove off not wanting to listen their replys.

God what did I do to recieve this god damn punishment. I think i'm in love with both Krystal and Jessica. I thought that the love of your life should be just one. So why do i have two and not one?