Chapter 10 (The Meeting)

The Chosen One

Ambers POV:
I took Krystal's and and squeezed it a bit hoping that it would calm her down cuz she looks so nervous. "Krys never forget that whatever happens I'll always be here for you and that i love you" to be honest i still feel a bit guilty. I know what i did is wrong and that i ruined my lovers family. I should've been more thoughtful and more mature.
 "Krystal your a piece of me. Your my other half i can't live without you."
"Amber me too. I love you too and i cant imagine my future without you"
"Princess don't worry things will get better" i got out of the car and headed her was as she was also getting out. I took her hands into my mine and intertwined our fingers together.
"Are u ready?"
she nodded as i rang the doorbell.
Jessica opens the door and she looked like . Her eyes were red it looked like as if she had cried for a long time. She was wearing an oversized shirt and leggings. 
"Hey" she said while glaring at me 
"Hi...." I replied in a shaky voice.
"Can we come in?"
She moved aside totally ignoring what i said.
We both sat at the couch waiting for mr. and mrs. Jung 
"Hello amber and krystal" he said with a firm voice.
"Hi mr and mrs jung"
"Hello mom and dad"
"Enough with the small talk"
"Yes sir.. So where do u want us to start?"
"Start from the beginning"
"With all do respect sir i was planning on cancelling the wedding. Krystal just made it easier for me. I've always wanted to marry her and not Jessica."
"Then why did u choose to marry Jessica?"
" i thought that Krystal was just using me and that she didnt really love me. To tell you the truth sir i cant live a life without Krystal in it. Krystal brings out the best in me"
"Look amber i know that you love Krystal but i just can't stop feeling disappointed."
"I'm sorry sir for falling in love with the wrong sister but i don't regret falling in love with her"
"...."
"Amber how do you think i feel? You practically played with my feelings!!! I keep on questioning my self on what i did wrong to get you to humiliate me on our wedding day!! You made me feel unloved" she said that as she kept on tearing. 
"I'm sorry Jessica. I didnt mean for it to happen. I really didn't want you to hate me but i know what i did is unforgivable."
"I need to go" I'm sorry Jess i hope you'll forgive me someday.
"Amber i can't let you marry krystal."
Mr. Jung said that in a serious tone.
" why sir?!"
"You think I'd give you one of my daughters after what you did to Jessica!! How can i be so sure that you won't do the same for Krystal."
"Dad... Amber won't do the same thing to me."
"How can you be so sure krystal?"
"It's cuz she loves me and wont do anything to hurt me"
" Krystal you have to choose. It's either me and your family or Amber"
"I'm sorry Amber.... I really love you i do but i cant live without my family. I know that your disappointed in me but family means everything to me. I'd choose them over anything in this world."
"But Krystal i cant live without you. I dont think i could love someone as much as i love you."
" Amber love comes and goes but your family will always be there for you. I promise you that you'll love a girl that is going to be even better than me. She would understand you and will listen to you and would even cheer you up when your down."
" i g-get it I'm unwanted. I hope you'll find someone krystal." I said that as i felt my voice shake a bit.
"Krystal can i at least have a goodbye kiss?" Krystal then gave me the most passionate kiss I've ever had. This kiss felt as if she's pouring all her feelings into me. She broke the kiss and gave me a sad smile that broke my heart a bit.
"Bye Krystal take care and i hope that you have a wonderful life. And goodbye sir I hope we could still work together"
"Of course amber your like my own son."
"Thank you sir" i bowed as i left.
I went to my car and drove to the nearest bar i could find. 

Narrators POV
As Amber went in the club she drank as if her life depended on it.
A y girl suddenly made her way to Amber and said 
"Why is a y lad like yourself all alone?"
"Just got out of a complicated relationship" Amber replied crying.
"I'm sorry how complicated was it?" Rubbing ambers back lightly.
"I was about to marry a girl but i fell in love with her sister instead and during the wedding day i ran away with her sister but then when i met up with their parents. The girl i ran away with chose her family over me" 
"I'm sorry bout that but i bet things will get better for you"
" how are you so sure?"
"Cuz you met me"
" so whats your name"  
"Amber you?"
"Ailee. How did you get here? Did you drive?"
"Yeah i did"
"Your in no condition to drive. Let me take you home"
Amber felt touched. It is the first time that someone really cared about her well being.
"Are you sure that I'm not a burden?" Amber asked in a soft tone while looking into ailee's eyes.
"Your not silly."
"I'm sorry for ruining your night"
"You didn't amber! Now stop saying sorry and lets get out of here."
"Thanks." That was the only thing amber could utter at the moment as she let ailee drag her to her car.