Chapter 6 ( The Unexpected Visit )

The Chosen One

Amber's POV
I woke up from an amazing dream. I dreamt that i was with Jessica and Jessica was showering me with her love kisses. I then suddenly felt something heavy on top of me. It was Krystal.  I saw the time and saw that I'm late for work. I mentally cursed myself and woke Krystal up dropped her home but before she left she gave me a peck on my lips which got me confused, but then i recalled the memories i had last night and smiled to myself.

I now know who I'm going to choose as my bride. The things that happened today and yesterday made me sort out my feelings. When i left my house i saw Jessica standing in front of my door way. I was about to greet her when she said 
"Amber make love to me" "I-I What?!" I was so shocked that I didn't know what I was saying. 
"Amber I said make love to me" "Why so sudden?"

"Amber I love you and i don't think I can wait anymore"

"why don't you come inside? So we can talk about it" I don't know how to turn her down without hurting her feelings. I can't sleep with Jessica cuz I think i love Krystal more than her.
We went inside my living room and she sat down on my couch. So i sat down next to her. "Jessica I'm sorry but i can't sleep with u."

"Amber don't you love me as much as i love you?" "I do but i love Krystal more" 
"Oh" she said that as she was trying to keep her tears in. 
"Amber why do you love her more than me? Am i not good enough ber?" " you are good enough for me Jessica but my heart just chose to love her more than you"

"Amber please wait a few days before you make your decision. Because i swear to you that during these few days I'm going to make you love me more than you love her and Amber cancel all your meetings and stuff and make sure that your free for the next few days and pack your things because we are going on a resort for 4 days" "Alright"

I went to my room and was still shocked at what just happened. Well at least this went better than i expected "Oh and Amber pick me up at my mansion in 2 hours" I heard Jessica yelled out as she left. I packed my things and called Krystal. "Hey babe" "Amber? Why are you calling me? Is there anything wrong?" "No hun. It's just that i have to go on a business trip for 4 days." " oh I'm gonna miss you my servant" "I'm gonna miss you more my princess" "well I gtg pack my things bye Krystal" "bye Am"
I regret lying to Krystal. I know i should've told her the truth but I didn't want to face her wrath if i told her that I'm going on a trip with her sister.