Chapter 7 ( The Decision )

The Chosen One

Amber's POV

These few days with Jessica was amazing, but I still couldn't get krystal off my mind. Whenever I kissed Jessica or made out with her, I subconsciously compare her with krystal. Krystal's like the light to my darkness. She complete's me. I honestly don't think I could live without her. I think I know who I'm going to choose as my lovely wife.

"Thank you amber for this amazing trip I enjoyed it to the fullest" she said that as she gave me a peck on my cheek. She then left my car and went inside her house. I got out of my car and rang the door bell.

"Amber what are you doing here?" 

"I came here to talk to you krystal. Can I come in"

" Yeah sure" my princess said that as we were heading to her room.

I pushed her to the nearest wall and kissed her. When I kissed her i felt as if I was pouring all these feelings I'm feeling into her.

"Amber" she said that when she suddenly pushed me away from her.

"Krystal I've got a confession I need to make"

"Amber you don't to explain to me anything. I know that you went to that trip with my sister. I'm just disappointed at myself for ever trusting you. I should've known that you were playing with me all this time." 

"Krystal I'm sorry for lying to you about the trip, but i had no choice but to go. I love you Krystal not her! Your the one I want not jessica!" 
"Amber stop  lying. I wont fall for your tricks again."

"But I'm not. Krystal I swear I love you and not jessica" I said that as tears were trickling down my cheeks

"Amber I honestly hate you!!! I cant even look at you. I'm really sorry for the person who's going to marry you. She'd be the most unluckiest girl ever."

"Damn it krystal why won't you just listen to me for a sec!"

"Fine talk!"
"Krystal when ever I was with your sister all I could think about was you and i kept on comparing her with you."

"Amber stop with all these bull. I never loved you Amber. It was all an act. I just did that so my sister could feel the pain I've felt all these years. Amber I'm the happiest I've ever been thanks to you. I would've never expect that this will ever happen. My sister's lover is in love with me, how do you think she'll feel about it?"

"So you've been using me all this time?!" "Yes" she said that as she had this smirk on her face

" YOU MANIPULATIVE !!! Don't you have a heart?"
" Amber just leave. Your annoying me"

"Fine!" I left as I slammed the door. What did i do to deserve this. She broke my heart to pieces and I don't think that there's anyone who could fix it. 

I called Mr. Jung and said " Sir I've made my decision" "that's great news! so who's the lucky daughter?" " Sir I choose Jessica" "Great! The wedding's going to be held in a month"

Krystal POV
 I'm sorry Amber. I honestly do love you. I just did that because I know that my sister can't live without you. I'm doing this for jessica i should be happy but i'm not. I should've been used to this but why am i crying so hard and  feel like someone just stabbed me in the heart. I need to get over you Amber. because it wont be fair for my sister if I stiil love her. I used my phone to call sulli i was still deep in thought but she broke it when she said  "Hey Krys!" "Sulli call everyone and tell them that the old KRYSTAL JUNG is back" "KRYSTAL JUNG"S BACK??!!" " Yup" "HELL YEAH!!" " and sulli tell them that we should meet at our usual place in an hour" "ok bye!"  i hang up the phone and  got ready. I wore the most iest out fit I've got. If your wondering who the old krystal jung is. In short she's a . She sleeps with every guy or girl she meets with.

*2 hours later*

"Are you up for a dance y?" yuri asked me in a seductive tone. If your wondering who yuri is she's just some girl i've just met 5 minutes ago. 

"I am" i said that as i winked.

"Well then what are you wating for" we starting grinding at eachother. She stated kissing and on my neck which as .

" should we go to my place  to continue what we're doing" 

" Lead the way"