First

City Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF YOU'RE GETTING THE NOTIFICATION, THATS BECAUSE I ADDED SOMETHING ELSE TO THIS CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST WOULDN'T WORK IF I DIDN'T DO THIS. SO TAKE THE TIME TO READ THAT, YES? HEHE. THANKS!

I downed the last of my drink and slammed the glass back to the bar. Already, I want another one.

 

"Yah, Taeyeon-ah, slow down, will you?" Tiffany scolded, dragging the glass away from my hand. 

 

I smiled mischievously at her and looked suggestively at the bartender. Blonde hair, wide eyes. Wow.

 

"Another one, please?" I asked im a sweet voice.

 

The bartender bit his lip fondly at me before grabbing my class from the bar.

 

Tiffany glared at him. "You make her another one and you and I are gonna have problems." Now, her speaking English to the bartender obviously took him by surprise before he walked away from us, not until he lingered one last look with me.

 

I pouted.

 

He was cute.

 

I turned my attention back to my best friend and glared at her, "Yah, what are you doing?"

 

She widened her eyes at me, "What am I doing? What are you doing?! You've already has 5 glasses!!"

 

I rolled my eyes. Obviously she was exaggerating.

 

I only had 3.

 

But contrary to what she believes, I feel perfectly fine.

 

I think.

 

"You're the one who dragged me out here," I mumbled, "Why do you have to be such a mood-killer."

 

"I said we should have fun because we have four days off, not suffer a huge hangover the first night of. Pabo." She snarked.

 

I stuck my tongue out on her in response.

 

Classy.

 

She scoffed and continued sipping her cocktail, which is still her first. 

 

Lucky her, she still had hers.

 

"I'm gonna go to the washroom, come with?" She asked, standing up from the stool.

 

I looked around the club. Not a lot of people but still it's crowded. Dancing, drinking, everyone is just loose.

 

I was observing when something, rather someone, caught my attention from the door.

 

The bartender is walking outside.

 

Bingo.

 

I bit my lip and looked at Tiffany, "Nah, I'm feeling stuffy. I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I stood up, grabbing my clutch and already making my way towards the door.

 

Tiffany was yelling after me but really, I was too buzzed to hear.

 

I wanted to do something. Just feel, you know?

 

It's all about work, work and work. I just wanted to feel something else. Give me a break.

 

I walked outside and scanned my eyes around the parking lot with a sea of people, some smoking, some talking with each other, some on their phones, some doing all of it in groups.

 

My eyes zeroed in on the guy walking farther away from the club and to the farther part of the club.

 

Sure, I was in heels. But do I care?

 

I was already walking fast before I could answer myself. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter