Lucky

City Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you have fun?" Manager Oppa quietly asked me.

We were on our way home now, and I do mean home. Seated at the van, the lights of the buildings from the outside reflected through the window and into my hands, which were neatly folded on top of my lap. Our Thailand trip was over, with this afternoon spent at a fan meeting. I'm still overwhelmed, to be honest. The project they've prepared was unexpected. 

Oh, Sones. They never fail to amaze me.

I'm happy to be loved by people I deeply treasure of and care for.

I smiles up at him and nodded, "Just a little tired."

"I would assume," He chuckled quietly, turning back the iPad on his lap. 

I turned back to the window and stared at the lights illuminating from the buildings. Seoul. How pretty.

As I looked outside, my mind wandered to a certain guy who loves the city lights as much as I do... The guy who's been invading my mind more times than I care to admit for the past few hours, heck, days. I wonder where he is right now... How's he doing? Has he eaten yet?

I haven't talked to him since last night, after the painful realization that I missed him. Like, actually him. Granted, we've said 'I miss you' back then to each other as well. But the thing is, I know something is different this time we've said it. There's something behind those words, and I'd be damned if I'm the only one noticing here things.

Impossible.

I'm not stupid. 

 



Well, sometimes I am. 

What can you do.

 



But, there's also something called a woman's instinct. And my instinct tells me... I'm fine... So far.

I know deep inside that I would've stopped myself with these, Uhm, realizations, if I knew that there was that huge possibility of it... Well, not being possible.

But then again, I can't be too sure now, can I?

I mean, has he really moved on from little miss model? The night after I met him, I remember him ranting about how he's better off without her. He was drunk, so really, I knew better than to believe him. Ever since our set up, we never talked about her, so I'm not really sure what was up between them now...

Crap, I'm in trouble.

Do I want this? Do I really?

I puffed out air upwards, which caused my bangs to fly up. 

If we do get together, how would the public react? How would my friends react? My family? The fans?

.

I don't even know what I really feel yet and I'm already thinking ahead of me... If there's even something ahead.

I don't even know what I really feel about him.

...or do I?

Ah, .

I closed my eyes and leaned back on the seat.

~.~

When I walked in our dorm, everything is silent... And dark.

Well, Taeyeon. It is 3:30 AM already. And the girls are trying to rest as much as they can. Of course they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter