Who?

City Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I listen to Tiffany, I swear.

"... and then he messaged me, for the nth time, asking if the news were true. Like, were the pictures not enough?"

I really do. But sometimes, it's so easy to just tune her out, you know?

"... so I sent him a selca of me and Khun, from that one time when we went to L.A. The one where we were on the beach?" Sitting up straight, she grabbed my arm that was on my table and carefully shook it, "The one which you said was 'sickeningly cute'? Remember?"

I raise my eyebrows while slowly nodding at her, switching my gaze to the drink in my hand. "Yes, I do."

She sat back with a smug smile ghosting along her lips. "That definitely showed him. He haven't texted me since." She shrugged and folded her arms across the table. "Well, that's that, I guess. No more Tiffany and TOP." 

Sunny chuckled, agreeing with her. "I believe so."

I my lips, taking a sip of my cocktail. Yes, that's the stuff. I'm not one to drink a lot, but when I do, I make sure I cherish every sip. We're at Glam Lounge right now, and I thank all the good things in the world because it's a soft night. Not much crowd, though I wouldn't say there were only few. It's because this bar is really exclusive, so I guess only a couple could get in. 

"Should've acted faster when he had the chance, that bastard." Tiffany muttered. Well, I think it was supposed to be a mutter, but we clearly heard it. 

Sunny and I looked at each other, with knowing smiles on our faces. Oh, Fany.

Honestly, I love her. I really do. She's my best friend. But her problem, is... pretty absurd, I'd say. Caught up between two guys, one she wants because it's something, or rather someone, new for her. And the other is someone she has adored since our debut. Probably even before that. Both likes her too. And she likes them both as well. I guess she just didn't want to hurt one or the other? 

She makes it so hard for herself, in my opinion. Just choose. Seriously. Eenie, meenie, minie mo, anyone?

Tch. Slow down on the drinks, Taeyeon.

It was girls' night out. Just the three of us, though. The rest of the Soshi had their own errands they needed to attend to, something I wouldn't bother enumerating in my head, because it's girls' night out! Stress-free night, please. I don't want to think. Just let loose, for the love of God.

The whole month of March really wore us out. Mr. Mr. promotions, tour preparations, rehearsals, CF shoots...

But, we enjoyed seeing the fans. I feel like that was and will always be the best thing with our work. Of course, the awards aren't that bad either. And the paycheck, yes. We don't mind that, too.

But Sones, man. To know that they're still out there, always waiting, anticipating... I smiled to myself.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon!" Sunny exclaimed, bringing me back to reality. "I wanted to ask you something. Pay attention!"

"Hold that thought," I said, putting up my index finger. "I just need to go to the bathroom first."

I hurriedly grabb my purse and ran, with my best friends rolling their eyes behind me. The moment I got in, I breathed a sigh of relief when I found the place empty. It's a miracle no one has recognized us yet. Well, maybe they have. But at least they were respectful enough not to bother us.

Once I closed the door, I pulled out my phone.

Are you home tonight? - Taeyeon

I went in front of the mirror to quickly touch up, waiting and hoping for a quick reply.

He never disappoints.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter