002

Our Story

Our Story 

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔       ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦         ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔         ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦      ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Hana's Pov

I sat on my usual seat when Oh Sehun came through the door. Well that's great, can anything be better than this. I thought and put my poker face on. 

As expected, he walked up to my seat, looked at me with his bored face and spoke.

''Can't you even tie your shoeslaces properly miss messy. He said coldly''

''Well I guess so, is it something wrong with that Oh kid. I said back with the same of temperature''

Kid..?.. Who are you to call me kid, I'm older than you miss, Wouldn't you call me Oppa instead. He smirked''

''Dream on with it... just some months older and you already thinks so highly of yourself. Don't you think that it's too much. I said''

''Well that's better than be someone who can't even tie their shoes right I guess. He said with a smirk.''

Anger was rising inside me and it could explode at any time. Just as I was about to let it out the teacher came and he went to his seat. I glared with fire in my eyes at his back, If gazes can burn one, his back will have already burnt. After about 4 sec I stopped and calmed me down a little bit. I swear I could still sense his smirk that's probaly still writing on his face.  

*Calm yourself down, Hana. It's okay, breath. Don't let that jerk ruin your mood, that's not worth it. I said to myself. 

I Usually don't talk in that kind of manner to other but Sehun was really going on my nerves. I can't stand out with him sometimes. I really change when I'm with him. It's like from a normal and cheerful girl turned into a mad girl, that's me when I and he are together. I really hate it, the fact that how much I have changed just because of him. 

Class ended a time later and it was recess time. 

I walked through the corridor when someone called my name, and caught me attention.. 

''Hana ah!'' 

''Oh Kyungsso Oppa, what are you doing here. I said

''To talk to you of course, flower.'' He said with a big smile

Everyone who are especially close to you called you for *flower*, you had not a single idea about why they do so. 

Anyway Kyungsso Oppa was your brother's classmate, he is very kind towards you and is a lovely person, you really like him as person. It's really comfortable when you with him. 

''Really? , what is it. I said with a smile ''

''Well I just wanted to talk, talk to you, not about something special in any particular I guess. He said playfully''

''Ess Oppa, stop teasing me, you always do that. I said ''

''Ani, when did I do that, I don't remember that. He said and acted clumsy''

''haha, Alright then, you win.... Anyway have you seen Chanyeol Oppa around here. I asked ''

''Hmmm... he was here a while ago, but I think he went to the office. He replied''

''Aa oki, thank you Oppa, we'll see another time alright? I have to go now, bye Oppa. I said with a smile''

''Aa yea, see you later then little flower. He replied back too with a smile''

We went our separate way after that. I went then to the office for searching for my brother, we usually always spent the recess time together, when I ran into someone. 

''Omo, I'm so, so sorry. I said with a guilty voice and looked up to the person, whom I ran into. ''

''I froze in some sec but then frown. The person was none other than Sehun.''

''What are you staring at. He said yet again coldly ''

''...Nothing,... I'm ..sorry for what happened. I said again

''You better be. He said and was about to leave but stopped. ''

''Aa watch your step next time, don't go around and stomping at other you know. He said and walked past me ''

''Jinja, what's wrong with him. I said to myself and then walked away, feeling a bit upset. ''

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a new chapter yay! :D Well as you can see sehun treats Hana in a coldly way, do you want to know why? ...... I won't tell ya :V for now  XD but don't worry, you will know if you continue to read this story :P 

Thank you again for reading and stay stunned for the next chapter! Take care everyone! :D anyeong~ <3