More Characters

Our Story

Wu yifan, Kris: 

Chanyeol's best friend. Calm, handsome, smart and friendly to everybody. Very caring and protective to them he cares about and is close with. Hana means everything to him. Are the other person who Chanyeol trust really much. 

Lee Kyungmi:

Hana's best friend. Love hana just the way she is and she is like her sister. Lovely, cheerful, kind, cute and very caring, Older than hana, cares for hana a lot. She's always there for Hana when she need it and the same as Hana for her. 

Do kyungsso:

Kind, smart, cute, clumsy and friendly. Are in the same class as chanyeol, they're really close with each other, that's why he also knew who hana was. Hana is like his little sister so he really care about her. 

Kim Jong in, Kai:

Kyungsso's friend. Handsome, cool, one of the best dancers in school. Are in his senior year like chanyeol and kyungsso. Found Hana very interesting and are willing to getting to know her. 

Tae Jiyeon:

Goes in the same class as Chanyeol, have a crush on him and want him at any cost. Are very beautiful but not really the same in the inside, a little selfish and only think about herself mostly. When she want something, she's getting it no matter what it takes her to do and no one can take it from her.