005

Our Story

 

 

Our Story 

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔         ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦      ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔        ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦       ⇔⇔⇔⇔  

Hana's Pov

 

Chanyeol oppa came to the meet up place after a while and we started to go home together. Oppa drove the two of us home. 

We talked about thousand of things, I told him about kyungsso oppa and all he do was to laugh. I too couldn't help it but had to laugh with him. 

''Aa Oppa! I suddenly said, almost screamed out''

''Hmm what is it flower. He said calmly''

''Do you remember kyungmi. I said excited ''

''..You mean ..Lee kyungmi, your best friend. He asked quite exciting too ''

''yea! exactly.''

''Of course I remember her. we were always hanging out and you guys were super close with each other. He said ''

''Yea.. but I remember that you too used to be really close to her too, right. I said innocent. ''

''Hmmm well yea, we all friends right. He said awkwardly ''

I just smirked and continued to tell him about her and about the phonecall. Just as I was about to tell him about mum and dad. Chanyeol oppa decided to say something first. 

''Aa Hana, I almost forgot to tell you that we'll have a visitor today. He said while smiling ''

''Jinja! Who is it, who. I asked without rest between the words. ''

''It's a secret, you'll see soon. He said''

''But I want to know now. I whined ''

He just laughed while I put out a pout. 

When we reached home, I directly ran inside to see who the visitor was. Chanyeol on the other side just laughed at me while walking inside calmly after me.

''Hellooo. I said out aloud, probably to the house because there was no one there. ''

''Hana, there's no one there. Chanyeol oppa said ''

''Hmm alright. I pout ''

Oppa went to me and patted my head. 

''exciting? He asked ''

I nodded while smiling 

''Well me too. Oppa said again ''

''How. I asked confused ''

''What how. He said clueless ''

''Well you said you were too excited but don't you already know who it is. I said innocent ''

He laugh before responding

''Well yea, but still i'm very excited because i've not met the person in a while now. He smiled ''

I gave him a confused look while oppa smile his big smile. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about five in the aternoon now and the mysterious visitor still hasn't arrived yet. I just couldn't let it go, who is it I keep thinking and questioning myself. 

Could it be my parents, I thought for a while but changed my mind. Because I don't think that it's them, I mean, they said that they will come and visit soon. But I know how they usually are, it will take at least months more until they'll come and visit us. Even if it was so, some part of me still hoped that it was them, i mean who doesn't miss and want their parents to visit if they barely came and visit, maybe one or two time in a year. It's maybe fine by living with your brother who always is there for you, but some part of me still want all of us to living together like a whole family even if that is impossible for us in our situation. Chanyeol oppa maybe doesn't say it so much but I know that he thinks the same as me.

I'm still happy through, because I know that there's still Chanyeol oppa by my side, who will protect, care and help me when I need it at most, kyungsso oppa who will always make me laugh of his clumsiness and cuteness, my best friend who always will be it, even if she's not here near me but still i'm really happy to be her best friend. Even if my parents are not here with us so much, I still know that they really love us, me and Oppa so it's enough for me. 

I'm really are so thankful to them all, for being there for me and for being in my life. I though while smiling my happiest smile. 

 

 

Without knowing what was going on because I was quite lost in my own planet when I heard the tone of the doorbell rang and came back in my sense again. 

The first thing I did was ran like a crazy person out of my room, past the living room were my brother was just on the path to go to the door to open it. He was quite shock to see me well i don't know.. something close to like flying past him and he started to laughing like mad. That was the seconde thing and the last was that I started scream how high I possibly can, because there in front of me stood the person with a big cheerful smile who called for: my best friend. 

 

It was Kyungmi who was there so yea I must admit that I was a little crazy. Jumping and screamed with her like mad

''What are you doing here! I screamed out still jumping up and down with her ''

''To see you and chayeol oppa of course. she still smiled her big and cheerful smile. ''

''But, but you..said that... I said cracking and didn't know how i should talk because I was really shocked. ''

''shhhh, wait a minute. Close you eyes for a moment alright. she said kindly but it was something what stood out the way she acted that way and got me wondering what was up. ''

 

 

She dragged me with her outside and said that I could open my eyes after some steps. 

 

I slowly open my eyes to find a tall boy, with blonde hair and with those eyes that I could never forget. 

''Kris Oppa!. I screamed again almost tearing''

''Hana, my pretty little flower! he said while smiling sweetly ''

''Oppa! i said again and this time the was tears in my eyes, almost rolling down my cheek. ''

He then came closer and gave me a tight hug, after a while kyungmi joined in and there we were, the three of us stood there hugging each other while Chanyeol oppa smiled at the scene from the window. 

 

Finally we all together again. Chanyeol thought while smiling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Sorry for taking so long to update but I really tried my best to write it so you guys can enjoy it so yea I made it a little longer time time yay!! XD hope you'll enjoy it and i'll continuing to try my best and write more fun and good stories for you guys. Thank you!

''Wow new characters yay! ^^ Hope you'll like it and please look forward for the next chapter.  thanks again XD bye~! <3