004

Our Story

Our Story 

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔       ♦♦♦♦♦         ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔         ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦     ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

School finally ended. To be honest it was a really long day today, it was just like a rollercaster all the day today. Both up and down , i was almost done of it. 

Anyway after class has ended, I started to walk to the place I and my brother usually meet up. We used to always go home together. Just as I was almost there, someone ran up to me with a very fast speed, way too fast. He almost bumped in stuff and the other in school. He just had to stay still to breath when he arrived next to me while panting heavily.

''Omo, Kyungsso Oppa! What happened. I asked with worry. It seemed very serious. ''

''Hhhhff.....phhhh...Aa...Hi hana...Aa it's nothing, just.. He stated but i decided to cut in, and he was really breathless. ''

''Oki Oppa calm down first, it's okey you can explain it for me later just calm down now oki. I said''

He took his time to catch his breath back.

''Aa well it's just that chanyeol told me to tell you immediately that he had some arrangement to do, so he will be a little bit late. He wanted you to know that. He said still a bit breathless.'' 

I frown, and hit slightly on his shoulder. 

''Aoch! He said and rubbed his shoulder while he put out an innocent pout. ''

''And it was just that? just that and you rushed here like.. idon't know some kind of a crazy superman or something and who almost lost his breath. I said and pretended to be mad but I laughed inside. ''

''Aa..yea, I guess so. He laughed awkward and rubbed his neck by embarrassing. ''

''Oppa, next time there's no need to rush alright, I get it now, thank you oppa. And I who almost thought that something had happen to you. I said with mixed feelings. One part was feeling weirdly, the other was worrying and the last was that i just couldn't understand him sometimes. I just shook me head and smiled at him. 

*Oppa is so clumsy* I thought and smiled yet again. 

''Arasso, I get it. He said and smiled. ''

After that I thanked him again, waved at him and continued my way to the meet up place to wait for Chanyeol Oppa. 

I laughed again at what just happen. Chanyeol could've just text me or something, poor kyungsso oppa to have to do that. I guess Chanyeol oppa maybe just wanted to mess with kyungsso a little. ah poor him. I thought and smiled again. 

Just as I finally have arrived my phone suddenly rang, so I answered it without checking who the caller was. I thought that it was probably just chanyeol oppa who called but it wasn't. 

Yeoboseyo. I said 

Hey Hana!. a familiar voice of a girl said

hmmm.....excuse me but..who are u.. 

Yah! How can you not even remember your own best friend's voice, Pabo. I heard she said 

Omo, Kyungmi!!

Haha do you remember know. I heard she laugh

Yea! of course, i don't know why but your voice were a bit different on the phone

yea i know, i'm in a quite busy place with truck, cars and people that's why i think. She said

Aa, arasso. Omo what are you doing now, were have you been. you just like disappeared. I miss you pabo. i whined

haha, well I'm on my way to the market to buy some stuff, and well i'm in the states, L.A so yea, that's were i've disappeared to if you want to prefer that way sweety flower, And I miss you too, very much. She said with laughter but whined too when she said the last sentence.

Omo the states, you sure? you who always be so shy to visit places and a lot of people and all and now you've went to the .. well i don't know ..one of the biggest country in the would or something. I and laughed

Yah! stopped it, i'm no longer like that, i'm way to brave now. She said proudly but crack to a laugh too. 

haha, arasso.

how's life, everything good. She asked 

yea everything's good, how about you. I asked back 

Great! couldj't get better .. hihi. She said

well that's great. I laugh

Aa, I met your parents by the way, they said they really miss you guys so and well i think they said something about visiting you two when they could when the work is not much as they are like well ''always'' like you usually said. she laughed  

Aa, Jinja! wow cool , well that's great! please greet them for me when you meet them okey and say that i and chanyeol will look forward their visit and say that we are doing greet and that we really love them. I said like forever

wow wow, alright calm down, i get it, i will when i meet them. she said and laugh again. 

aa okay, good. I said 

Aa well i gotta go now, just wanted to call to see how you were doing, well i will call you again sometime alright, take care of you, love you . she said

Alright, promise oki, and you too. Love you too. 

Bye bye~

Bye~

and the call ended. 

You Smiled again, Kyungmi was your best friends since like forever, we went in the same element, middle and high school until near collage when her family had to move because of work, she was the only child in the family so their parents want her to came with them. So yea she went to study abroad. We haven't contact each other in a while now so I was really happy to talk to my best friends. 

She's a very cheerful, kind and friendly girl who always take cares of people. We're like sisters and I really, really miss her. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here everyone! double update yay! ^^ I changed the way of writing a lil hihi But hope you still like the way story are in. 

Thank you! Stay stunned for the next chapter, there will be a surprise :D <3