003

Our Story

Our Story

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔         ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦         ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔     ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦    ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Hana's Pov

I continued my way to the office when the scenario from before pops up in my head. It was really getting on my nerves. I admit that I'm a bit clumsy but honestly, do he really need to so cold towards me, what did I do to deserve all that. I was somehow really upset but dusted it off and continued my way. 

When I was in front of the office, Chanyeol oppa came out. 

''Oppa! I said''

''Oh Hana, Hi! He said back with a big smile ''

''What were you doing oppa? I asked ''

''Aa my teacher just gave me some work to do that's all. He said ''

''Aa by the way did my little sister wait too long. He asked ''

''Hmmm not really, and what have you done time so that ou have to do some extra work again, being too noisy again maybe. I smiled my cheesy smile towards him.''

''Hmm well for being super clever yet a good pupil to be precise. He teased with his proudly and big smile. ''

''Yea sure.  I said, gave him the ''not convinced look'' and put my tongue out at him and smiled, he did the same to me. ''

We spent the break in the garden on the back of the school.

I was mumsing on my mango flavour ice cream while chanyeol had the blueberry flavoured one. 

It was silent but it was really relaxing, we were enjoying the breeze around us, while I was stuck on the scent of the daisies at the field on the garden. I don't really get it myself, but i just loved the scent of daisies so much.

After a while Chanyeol decided to speak. 

''Are you okey Hana, how was class this morning. He said out calmly ''

Chanyeol could sense that it was something that bothered Hana, he could tell that just by looking at her, the way she act.

Her usual self will always and used to tell Chanyeol about everything, she wouldn't keep a thing from her brother, but has too share it with him. Hana herself called Chanyeol sometimes that he was her mummy. One part of it was just to messing and tease with him but the other part was the truth. She really love him. But after that everything have changed so much, especially after that thing, she couldn't help it but have to admit that she too have changed. 

''hmm.. well it was fine, like usual. And yea I'm just fine Oppa. She said with a small smile''

  He could tell that she was lying but didn't ask why. He doesn't want to her to feel uneasy with him keep questioning. 

Well that's good that it was fine. He smiled towards his little sister 

''hmm. Yea. Hana said with a slightly smile, and continued to sit there calmly on the grass, picking up daisies without any emotion nor reaction.''

Chanyeol glanced at her while she just sat there, seemed like she was lost in her own planet. He looked at his little sister and sigh a little to himself.

 

*You have changed so much Hana, almost way too much my flower. Chanyeol thought *