007

Our Story

 

Hana's Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up in the next morning to find that Kyungmi wasn't there. 

 

She probably woke up earlier. I said to myself with a yawn and stretched out my arms into the air. I took some time, sitting on the ned before going to the bathroom to wash up. 

When I was done, I walked up to the wardrobe to take some clothes for changing, after that I headed downstairs snd then directly to the kitchen to find Chanyeol oppa and Kyungmi were preparing the breakfast, probably for the four of us. Their act and contact with each other made me to laugh a bit while holding my hans over my mouth to not be heard. I couldn't help it, they were so cute. 

The two of them then looked at my direction after hearing me laughing. They then knew what I was laughing at but pretended not to know, anyway they couldn't hide it to the fullest so one them started to cough in awkwardness while the other blushed. Because they knew that I was laughing at them. I laughed even more at them, for trying to pretend that nothing happened and just continued with their preparing. 

 

 

'' Good morning. I said to them with a grin and walked in the kitchen ''

''Good morning Hana.'' They said still in embarrass but continued their chore. 

''Can I help with something. I then asked them after some second. ''

 

 

''Hmm, It's alright. we're almost done little flower. Chanyeol oppa responded ''

''Oa, arraso oppa. Hmmm by the way, where's Kris oppa. I asked again ''

''He's still sleeping upstairs. Kyungmi said with a grin and I joined her.''

 

 

''Aa, Hana why don't you go upstairs and wake him up. Chanyeol oppa then said while Kyungmi nodded in agreement because the breakfast was almost done. ''

''Hmm, arraso oppa. I'll go right away. I said and began to walk upstairs. ''

 

''Aa, Oppa. I won't need like..a glass of water to wake him up right. I said playfully with a smirk

''Well, if you want to, then I guess I can't stop you. Chanyeol oppa said and laughed''

 

I smiled before going up to Chanyeol oppa's room, there Kris was. 

 

I slowly opened the door, to make sure to not make any sound nor noises and when the door was almost half open. I was Kris oppa was still lying on the bed sleeping deeply, as expected. I closed the door after me and then turned back to him and noticed that the bed was in a quite mess with him lying on it, also with his messy hair while he was sleeping on the side with the direction towards the door, which was there I was so I could se his face a little bit. I walked up to him, end me down on my knee level, rested my arms on the bed and my head on my arms and looked at him sleeping. 

It has been almost 3 year now, since He and Kyungmi moved abroad. I really missed them, even though we haven't spoken with each other in a while now because of school and so on, I still joped that they were doing fine in the states and that they were happy. Now that they're here, it somehow feel like that the missing pieces are not missing anymore.

 

You don't know how happy I am, that you and kyungmi are here oppa. I thought to myselft to myself and looked at Kris while smiling sincere

 

I then poked him and frowned my eyebrows when I remembered something

 

''How could you just leave me behind here. I said and frown at him''

''Do you know how much I missed you. I then said again to the sleeping Kris while keeping to poke him''

''And why didn't you call me, I know you're busy but I'm busy too,but i still called you when you never picked up. You could at least give me a call and tell me how you're doing , right. I was worried about you.''

I pouted at him with a quite annoyed face because of th fact that he didn't contact me in a while now. It was about on the 2 year after that he moved out, that Kris started to get very busy and soon he almost didn't contact me at all.

 

I was still busy thinking when someone's voice got me by surprise and made me jumped a bit.

 

''Hmm..arraso....I know.....It's my fault...I'm really sorry my pretty flower. Kris said clearly with his eyes closed ''

''Omo...I said still in surprise. Kris then opened his eyes and started to narrow his eyebrows at me while smiling. ''

''Oppa...'' I said again still lost and didn't know what to say. 

''Wait...oppa, you were awake all this time. I asked again after coming to my sense again. ''

He just smiled and I knew the answer by that. I then hit his shoulder slightly and made an upset face. 

''Why didn't you wake up when I entered the room, if you were already awake. I said and crossed my arms''

 

He then unleashed my crossed arms with his hand and made me look at him.

 

''Hana, look. I'm very sorry alright, I was really busy, so busy that I almost forgot to call you somethimes, so busy that I forgot to contact to more, I'm really bad right....but would you forgive me please. Kris said while smiling gently and patted my head. ''

Before I could even answer, Kris wrap his arm around me and hugged me tightly. 

I was surprised at first but then smiled 

''Yepp, very bad, Jinja, jinja. I said with a smile and hugged him back. He then knew by my voice that I've already forgiven him but he had to ask me anyways to be 100% sure.''

 

''So you forgive me. He asked and looked at me happily ''

 

''I didn't say that though. I said with a grin while he pouts at me and made aegyo faces. ''

''Arraso, arraso you're forgiven. I said and had no choice but have to give in when he do his aegyo. I sighed with a smile''

 

''Thanks my pretty flower. Kris oppa said and then pecked lightly on my forehead. ''

My eyes then widen while Kris just chuckled at me

''Oppa! I then said and hit on his shoulder

''Oach..It hurts even if you hits slightly you know..because it's not the first time. He said still with his chuckle on while rubbing the place that I just hit him.

 

''Then stop teasing me. I said and pout''

''Well, I don't think I can do that. He said, pecked me one last time on the forehead before running out of the room in a high speed. 

 

He knew that you'll chase after him, that's why he escapes first to not get caught. 

 

''Kris Oppa! I said almost screamed out and began to run after him, too with a high speed. ''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the late update, I was out of idea for a while but I'm now back again ;D 

Hope you'll enjoy and like the update, stay stunned and look forward to the next chapter :D bye~ <3