006

Our Story

Our Story

 

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔                 ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦         ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔      ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦      ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

 

Hana's Pov

 

 

''I still can't believe that you two are here. I said to Kyungmi and Kris oppa. ''

''Why, we're here already sweetie flower. Kyungmi said with a big smile and then patted my head. While Kris oppa nodded in agreement.''

''You've missed us right. She ask again while smiling''

I nodded while a tear ran down my cheek.

''A lot, Jinja, jinja. I said''

''Good, we too. So now stop crying or i'll not talk to you more and leave you behind. She said in a joking way for me to stop crying. ''

''Arraso, I get it and even if you do I won't let you to, not now that you're here. I smiled''

''Alright then, perfect. She said and winked at me. ''

Chanyeol oppa came back with some snacks and drinks then he sat back down on the couch. 

Happy. He whispered towards me with one hand

I nodded and smiled and he gave me a tumbs up. 

Oppa then turned to Kris and Kyungmi and started to talk with them. I sat there in silent while enjoying the whole conversation they had together. They talk about everything, teased and joked with each other, just like the old times before Kris and Kyungmi moved out. I just missed this so much, all of us to be together again. Although no everyone of us is here.

 

I thought about the last sentence again and sigh to myself but just smiled a weak smile. 

 

''Hana ah. Someone said and wave his hand in front of my eyes and his voice made me came back to my sense again. ''

''Hmm..uh..yea, what is it oppa. I struggle a bit but then smiled towards Kris. ''

''Nothing, you just seemed to be out of space. He said and patted my head while smiling ''

''Aa,yea I guess so. I laugh in embarrassment while he just chuckled at me''

''Where did our Hana, who will always talk about everything goes to. He teased''

''Well here she is, Ta-Taaa. I said and pointed at myself while shaking my hands around me. And they chuckled at my childish act. ''

 

''Aa! I said suddenly after a while. ''

''Oppa, Kyungmi. I said and turned to them''

''Where're you going to stay, and for how long and what are you going to do now because it's still school period right. I said without any rest between the words.''

''Haha, alright the old Hana is really back now. The two of them said ''

''Hmm..Well I have my apartment to stay in, so no worries pretty flower. Kris oppa said ''

''Japp, me too and well we going to stay here quite a long time so don't get bored. She teased''

I nodded while poking the like crazy and she did the same while laughing, 

''But you have to stay over here in a while at least one weekend or two, or three or...I said ''

''Arraso, I get it, If you continued that way we will have to stay here at least one year or something, I want to see my apartment too you know. She said and shook her head while smiling ''

''Hihi, how did you know. I said while laughing''

''I know you too well flower, Caught ya in time. She said again and laughed''

''Really, are you sure you did. I ''

''Well then i've to continue my sentence then. I said and was about to continue when she laid her hans on my mouth, to stop me from talking while I tried to escape but she tickled me instead making me to jump a bit while laughing behind her hand that covered my mouth and she hand an evil smirk on her face while laughing. 

''Japp, I did. She said ''

Kris and chanyeol oppa just laugh at the two of us being so childish. 

 

We finally let each other go after a while. I tried to find my breath back and the same with kyungmi. 

 

''Aa.....you haven't....tell me what you guys are going to do. I said breathless

''Well we're going to school of course, can't miss it, my parents will know and that will not be so pretty. Kyungmi said laughing still a bit out of breath 

''Same here. Kris added while nodding at the last sentence and laughed. 

 

''SCHOOL!!!!!! Me and Chanyeol oppa said at the same time ''

''Hahaa, of course. What else. They said while smiling like mad ''

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT ELSE!! We said in unison again ''

The two of them started Laughing like mad at us

''Oppa, oppa. I said and poked him and oppa turned to me ''

''Let me speak first this time alright or we going to end up saying the same thing in the same time again. I said out innocent while oppa too nodded in the same way. ''

''You guys are just so funny to watch. Kyungmi added and laughed with Kris oppa even more''

''Where, when, which school, are you guys going to just start like this!! I said while knowing that Chanyeol oppa was too thinking about it. ''

''Well yea, of course,what else are we going to do. They said in agreement while smiling the smile which was quite familiar, like they've plan something. But I just dusted it off and asked again about their start. ''

''Hmm actually I've promise to my parent that i'll go in the Kin Art School here so i'm not going to be inthe same school at you guys, sorry guys. He said quite calm but with a bit sad tone. ''

''Aoo. We all said and nodded in undestanding ''

''You don't need to be sorry oppa, and even so we still can hang out every day after school right. So I believe that it's going to be just fine so dont worry okay. I smiled my cheerful smile towards him while he nodded''

''Aa, arraso. He said again and smiled a big smile back''

''What about you Kyungmi. Chanyeol oppa asked''

''Hmm...Well I'll start right away after the weekend.... and,and...I'M GOING TO BE IN THE SAME SCHOOL WITH OPPA AND HANA. She said cheerfully. ''

''Jinja!! The two of us said again, looked at each other after that for deciding who going to talk first this time, with eyes contact. ''

While the other laughed like mad at us again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already really late, It was decided that they will stay here in some week before returning to their own apartment. Kris oppa stayed in Chanyeol oppa's room when Kyungmi in mine. It was always like this, even though we had extra room for them to stay in, they still refuse to and will always be in out rooms instead.

''Hana ah! I heard kyungmi's voice calling for me from the bathroom. ''

''Hmm, what is it. I said ''

''Can I lend some towel, I didn't bring any with me today. She said in a quite whining way. ''

''aigoo, this girl soo clumsy and lazy. I said and smiled''

''Yah! I heard that''

''Aa arraso, I'm coming. I said and took with me some towels for her from the wardrobe. ''

''Here, take this. I said and gave her the towels''

''Oh, Thank you. She said with a cheesy grin and I stuck out my tongue at her. ''

'' I'm going downstairs to drink something, be back in a while alright. I then said to her''

''Aa, arraso. She said quite busy with her washing before going to bed. ''

 

On my way down I saw Chanyeol coming out from the kitchen while holding a bottle of water 

''Oa, Oppa you were here, drinking water. I said to him and pointed at the botller of water''

''Japp, Kris wanted some but were to lazy to come down so I had to take it to him too. He said with a grin''

''Hmm, okay. I said and laughed a bit, the same with oppa. ''

''You're going to drink some water too. Oppa asked ''

''yea, thirsty after all talk with kyungmi, aa oppa jinja, kyungmi really have changed. She really talk so much now, really really much. I said and treatending to be tired but was smiling inside

Chanyeol oppa just laughed

''well if you're too tired I can always say it to her you know. He said with his playful voice''

''Aniyo! I almost screamed out ''

''Hihi, I was just joking. I said  again and he laughed at me''

''Aa, oppa you really did fool me before. I then said ''

''Fool you, when. He asked confused''

''You said that it was a visitor not two. I said ''

''Aa, that. Well kyungmi made me saying so, she wanted to surprise you you know. He smile''

''Indeed she really did. I smiled a big smile''

''And i'm really happy oppa. I smiled my sincere smile''

''That's really good, I'm glad you're happy. He said smiling and patted my head softl''y. 

 

*I hope you will be really happy from now on, my little flower. * Chanyeol thought and smiled slightly 

After our conversation I bid Oppa good night and gave him a hug before going to the kitchen, drank some water and then retuned to my room. Finding Kyungmi already sleeping on the bed with a laughable and ridiculous pose. I just laughed at her, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going to bed me too.

On the other side Chanyeol returned to his room. Finding Kris lying on his back on the bed while resting his head on one hand and the other one were resting on his head. When he heard the door close he turned to its direction.

''Oa, Chanyeol you're back. Kris said ''

''Japp and here, the water you ordered sir. Chanyeol acted ''

''Thank you. Kris played along with the act ''

''Well It'll be 10 dollar then thank you. Chanyeol smirk ''

Kris almost choked, looked at chanyeol who had his smirk on 

''Yah! usually you don't need to pay for water, especially at home too and being the guest too, no one pay 10 dollar just for a bottle water. He said ''

''It's for the service sir. Chanyeol said but couldn't hold his laugh anymore so he started to laugh like mad and Kris joined him. ''

''Well it's your fault for being lazy not mine. Chanyeol said after  that smiling and kris smiled too.''

After that there were some silent but Kris decided to break the silent and began to talk. 

''Hmm.. Chanyeol. Kris said ''

''Yea, What is it. Chanyeol turned to kris''

''The real reason why you want us to be here with Hana, what is it. Kris asked serious.''

Actually It was because of Chanyeol who called Kyungmi and Kris first, asking them to come back here. He said that Hana just missed them and it would be really nice if we could come and visit and be here for a while. Even though he said so Kris could sense that something was wrong, that it was something else too for why he wanted them both to come. Kris had no problem with coming back at all, because he really missed his best friend and Hana and he would more then willing to stay here with them, but when things come to hana it's really important to him and because he know how chanyeol is and when he act that way it made him really worried. Hana means everyting to Kris so he just has to know what was happening, he could tell to that she was not herself, not the usual Hana, the cheerful, clumsy, carefree and happy girl he once love and know. 

''What do you mean. Chanyeol said normal but looked away while talking''

''You know what I mean, am I right, Chanyeol I know how you are so tell me. Kris said quite sternly''

Chanyeol was lost with words, he didn't know what to say. He too didn't know the full extent to why Hana is like that. She's just being so weak and unhappy lately and even if he ask her, she wouldn't tell him anything but just say that she was alright when she wasn't.He too wanted to be there for her, make his little sister happy but still he couldn't really do it to the fullest by himself. That's why he need Kris and kyungmi to be here and perhaps she will getting better with them by her side. He know that it really selfish of him to do so but he just couldn't stand to see his little sister to  be like that anymore. 

''To be honest, I too don't really know why. Hana is being so unhappy, silent and weak and when I ask her she wouldn't tell me but just with the same answer everytime that's she fine, that eveything is fine when it doesn't seem so. Chanyeol said and sigh''

''I know its selfish of me but I think that she really need you guys right now. Chanyeol said again ''

'' No, you aren't selfish. A brother who want his little sister to be happy isn't selfish and we are just like a family right, so don't think it in that kind of way arraso. Kris said and smiled slightly ''

''And don't worry we'll be here for her, maybe she just really tired with school and stuff you know, it surely will be alright so don't worry. Kris said again to convince Chanyeol ''

''Arraso, Thanks Kris for understanding. Chanyeol said ''

''It's okay, Aa and sorry Chan if I pressured you too much before. Kris said ''

''Aniyo, you didn't. Chanyeol said''

''Thanks again. Chanyeol said again and smiled''

''No problem buddy, if it's for Hana than I'm more than happy to do it. Kris said and smiled. ''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun Pov

 

I was lying on my bed, resting when my phone suddenly vibrated. 

A message from Chanyeol it said on the phone's screen. I then oppened The message and readed it

 

From Chanyeol

Sehun ah! guess what....Kris and Kyungmi is back! they arrived this afternoon and are now staying at out place. 

From Sehunnie

Jinja?! Wow Daebak. Please say Hi from me alright Hyung. 

From Chanyeol 

Japp, I know, isn't it awesome, all of us will be together again, isn't it great. Aa and of course I will

From Sehunnie 

Yea It is. 

From Chanyeol 

Aa Sehun ah why don't you come over tomorrow. Wouldn't it be great if all of us will be there to celebrate Kris and Kyungmi's Welcome Home Party right.  

From Sehunnie

Hmm, I'm sorry hyung but I don't think I can't. I have something important to do tomorrow so i will be quite busy. Can you send my sorry to them

From Chanyeol

Aa really, I get it, it's okay. And I will so dont' worry. 

From Sehunnie

Thanks hyung. 

From chanyeol 

No problem, well I'm not going to bother you anymore, see you in school then. Sleep well alright. Bye

From Sehunnie

Aa arraso, thanks again hyung. I will, You too alright, See you. 

and the conversation ended

 Sehun was quite surprised that Kris hyung and Kyungmi is back and happy too, he missed them a lot. 
He then thought about the converstions between he and chanyeol again. Actually he wasn't busy tomorrow and either had he some important to do, It was just something else. He laid back on the bed with his eyes closing while sighing. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here everyone! a new chapter! yay ^^ sorry If you had to wait long but here it is so I hope you'll enjoy reading it 

Thank you so much for reading this story and please stay stunned for the next chapter , Kamshamida! Saranghae! Bye  bye <3 :D