001

Our Story

Our Story

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦          ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔         ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦          ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Hana and Chanyeol lives together alone since their parents are in the states, working. They barely come home but still Hana and Chanyeol are doing fine by living alone by themself. The two of them are like magnets, always sticking together no matter what. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Hana ah! Wake up now, school start soon.'' 

That was the voice of *Chanyeol, calling for his little sister. 

''Hana! Now wake up. You gonna be late.''

''Hmmmmm....two minutes more...please. Mumbled the tired Hana.''

''The last warning now little princess, if you don't wake up right away, oppa gonna leave you behind. Chanyeol said with his playful voice but pretended to treaten her a little. He smile at what was going to happen next.''

Hana on the other side, stood up right away from bed, she almost jumped. Just a little bit more and she could have falled to the floor. 

''Aa! arasso Oppa, I'm awake! Don't leave yet, wait for me!! Hana said, or more like screamed.''

Chanyeol just smiled to himself after her respond. It was almost always like this every morning. 

*My cute yet clumsy little sister* Chanyeol thought and smiled.

Chanyeol always gives Hana a drive to school everyday. Even if she is already sixteen, her brother always treats her like a little baby. Hana is in her second year while Chanyeol is in his senior year. This is the last year for chanyeol before exam and the last year for the both of them to be together. When Hana think about it, she couldn't help but to be sad. Chanyeol noticed that and asked what was wrong. 

''What's the matter Hana? Is something wrong. Chanyeol ask as they entered the front gate of their school. They bowed to the gate guard and he bowed back. 

''Aa about that, it just that when I think about that it's the last year for us to be together. I can't help but feel a little uneasy and sad.'' Hana said

''I mean who I'm I gonna tease when you're not here in our school anymore. Beside, who gonna buy ice cream for me, who gonna lose on purpose when i'll like to play a game and so on. Hana said playfully but a bit sad, but she didn't show it to her brother. She didn't want her brother to worry about it to much, because she knew how chanyeol is like.

''Yah! Am I your brother or your slave. Chanyeol said with a laugh between the words. That made Hana too laugh with him.''

''Aniyo Oppa. You know that I'm just messing with you. Hana said with a smile... But I'm really worried Oppa, Jinja. ''

''It's okey. Don't worry my little flower. It's gonna be alright arasso?

''Ne, arasso Oppa. Hana smiled her sweet smile. ''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* She always smile that sweet smile to her brother, it's really lovely though, she has never smiled like that when she's infront of me.* Somebody thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class has already started. Hana and Sehun is in the same class, her almost like ''enemy'', so it was something she really really dislike. And in the class he used to bully and more than ever. It has been like that since forever so she was kind of used to it. But still she really gets annoyed by it, sometimes she didn't know why.

Hana sat at her usual seat when Sehun arrived. 

* Well great, here he comes* Hana thought and put on her so called ''no expression'' face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that was the first Chapter! what do you guys think?? :D Write below what you guys think of this story start, your thoughts or anything is fine. 

This is new for me so well I'm really excited and nervous at the same time but I will do my best.Wee~ :3 Please look forward and stay stunned for the next chapter Thank you! :D <3  Anyeong~