Chapter 12 Her bare legs

Why is it so hard to let go?

*Ring* *Ring* the clock struck 7am making Krystal grunt in response, she sat up with the blanket intertwined around both her legs. She childishly kicked them off and pushed back the hair in front of her face, ignoring the increasing alarm tone on her right. She propped herself back down on the bed face first and started to drift back to sleep. Little that she know, there were soft knocks on the door, someone was trying to gain entry into her room.

 

Sulli was hesitant to enter her room uninvited so she turned her attention to the older two telepathically asking for assistance but the two just looked away trying to busy themselves. She really did not want to go through the ordeal of Krystal’s death stares and annoyed looks, she tried to think of another way to get her up, and that was when she saw the angelic sleeping figure by the couch. She crept up close to Amber’s face and blew at it; he cleared his throat and slowly opened his eyes. The closeness of Sulli’s face startled him. Amber supported his weight on his right elbow and pushed his back far into the couch, distancing himself from her.

 

It took him a second or two to calm down, “Oh my gosh, Sulli…what was that for?” she just smiled innocently and pointed at the clock, “If you don’t wake up, you won’t be on time for practice” his eyes followed the direction she was pointing at and blushed shyly. “Ohh right, sorry” she backed away from him slightly and tapped her finger on her chin. “Can you do me a favor? Turn the alarm off in Krystal’s room” Amber sat up and rubbed his eyes awake, in his sleepy state he agreed. Sulli dragged him up and directed him to Krystal’s room door. Amber hesitantly approaches it and was about to knock but Sulli stopped him, “Don’t worry about knocking, she won’t hear a thing. Just go in there” Before he could protest he was already in the room, Sulli had pushed him in, closing the door slightly to a creak.

 

Amber exhaled as he turned around drawn to the sound source on the end table by the side of the bed. Krystal had her bare legs exposed only wearing a big plain grey t-shirt and red shorts, Amber tried to look away but her porcelain skin was too attractive to look away. He slapped himself awake and crept closer to her, more specifically the alarm clock. When he got close, Amber diverted his gaze from her legs to the atrocious ringing alarm clock. When he turned it off, Krystal stirred in her sleep, burying her face deeper into the pillow and one hand reaching low, searching for her blanket. Amber freaked out not wanting her to wake up and see him there in her room, so he immediately stood close, by the side of her bed and covered her body, from the neck down with her blanket.

 

“Unnie..” she mumbled, he smiled to himself watching her cute sleepy expression “Jessica-un…” the name stirred his heart. Amber stopped in his tracks and bent down slightly to listen in. She kept mumbling inaudible words and without warning, she switched her sleeping position to the side, she extended her arm out to get to a more comfortable position, before Amber could move away she hooked her arm around his neck. He gasped but shut his mouth before he could make a sound. His body weight dropped on the bed by her side, to his relief she did not even flinch. The warmth of her body infiltrated his skin and the thought of her bare legs under the covers were enough to make him blush profusely. Thank goodness there was a blanket separating their skin contact. Krystal’s face was inches away from his, every breath she took, he could feel on his face and her slow heartbeat acted as a rhythmic lullaby, as if urging him to sleep some more. Initially he tried to get out of Krystal’s clutches but he was afraid any movement would result in her waking up. After some time, he gave up trying to move, so he just laid there trying to control his breathing as slow as possible. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep, together their breathing was slow and synchronized, in and out~

 

Sorry for the late update guys, have you guys been keeping up with the SMTOWN concert?? Its awesome :))