Sura's POV : Surprise!

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

- - - -

 

SURPRISE !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtpinQW1DM&list=RDFtK-02EKuSk

Davichi FT. Verbal Jint - Be warmed

 

 

I was busy wiping the tables when i heard some tingling sound, "Wel- Oh! Xiumin hyung!"

 

"xiumin?" i look back and saw xiumin standing by the entrance with a big smile on his face, i straighten up and watch him as he go towards the counter "Where's my sura?" he asked.

 

Chanyeol grinned and pointed at me making this cute baozi of mine to turn around. "Oh! Sura!!" he beamed.

 

I didn't know why but i suddenly went blank as if nothing's going on..I mean barely see him, only during mornings and rarely during night times, since he would always go home during pass midnight and he himself told me that i shouldn't wait for him to come home and doesn't want me to get sick because of lack of sleep.

 

"don't you miss me?"

 

A soft warm hand touches my shoulder bringing me back to reality.

 

"h-huh?" i snap my head up and saw xiumin pouting "don't you want me here?" he asked.

 

"It's not like that" i chuckled and softly slap his chest "Ofcourse i'm happy you're here.." i said with a smile on my face. Xiumin smiles, pulling me to a tight hug "God, i miss you" he said. I nodded my head with a hum "Me too.." i was enjoying the warm hug when i remember we're both in a wrong place and at a wrong time. what kind of an employee am i?

 

"Oh..don't you have work..? cause i..now.." i trailed off as i push my body away from him.

 

Xiumin chuckled and patted my head "I have good news for you.."

 

"what is it?"

 

"well..I'm free now!" he exclaimed. I let out a gasp "and we're going out on a vacation..the three of us, you, me and sumin.." he added before he gave a tap on my nose.

 

"xiumin~~" i said almost sulking..

 

Xiumin chuckled before pulling me back again to his arms "are you that happy that you even want to cry?" we both end up chuckling and cuddling.

 

"E-..EHEM!!" a loud yet obvious cough made me and xiumin to pull apart. we turn our head and there we saw the owner. oh yeah, i just got caught. Kyungsoo was standing a few meters away from us as his arms were crossed over his chest "I believe it's still working hours mrs.Kim" he said.

 

Xiumin clicked his tounge as he stand up infront of me, bringing his arm to cover me up, as if protecting me from a rude boss.

 

"back off mr." he said.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled "kid" he muttered before shaking his head. xiumin hissed. Yun soo then came in view with a box in her arms, when kyungsoo saw her he sprinted towards her and took the box before giving or more like stealing a kiss from her.

 

"Kyungsoo's wifey~" i sang and turned to call yun soo over "Yun soo!"

 

Yun soo came and bowed towards xiumin who is still lost in the world "Anneonghaseo mr.kim its been a long time" she said. "do you...remember me?" she asked.

 

Then xiumin clasped his hands together "Ah!!" he pointed "You were sura's bridesmaid right? the yun soo girl~" xiumin then beamed out a smile and offered a hand "Nice seeing you again, so you must be working here too" he said as he took his hand off before placing his arm around my shoulder "But..you are kyungsoo's wife?"

 

"yes.." kyungsoo's voice was heard before he walks out of the storage room.

 

he then went towards the entrance before flipping the sign board "oh..kyung~ are we going to close early?" yun soo asked.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled with a nod "since we are all in here..maybe its good to have a drink?"

 

 

 

"tch..yeah yeah. have a happy life while i'm still here..being a crazy single old man getting sulked by some orage juice.." As kyungsoo closes the store early, we decided to have some fun time together, kyungsoo and yun soo, Xiumin and I ... then Chanyeol and the orange juice.

 

we were all looking at chanyeol "dont worry i'm going to find the it girl" he added before taking another one shot of orange juice which he thinks as soju.

 

what a derp..*haha*

 

When i shake my head with a sigh, once i look up i saw saemi's figure on the outside, looking at the signboard which i know it says we're closed. She let out a sigh and before she could walk away i stood up and sprinted over her.

 

"Saemi!!" i called.

 

She turn around "Oh..unnie" i walked over her and pull her inside the store "I thought you closed?" she said.

 

I let out a short chuckle and nodded my head "we're having a simple party come join us" i said while pulling her back to the store. once i open the glass doors chanyeol stood up and darted his eyes on the beautiful girl beside me.

 

I stopped infront of them "this is saemi.." i put a hand over saemi's shoulder "saemi this my husband xiumin" i pointed at him and xiumin bowed with a smile so as saemi "And this is kyungsoo the owner and his wifey, yun soo"

 

"Anneonghaseo..i'm saemi. nice to meet you all" she bowed again.

 

i took another chair and place it beside me before setting myself beside xiumin. Saemi hesitated when she noticed i placed her chair between chanyeol and mine. i patted the chair again and there she finally sat down. Chanyeol groaned and scooted far from her.

 

"as if i want to be seated beside you..moron" i heard her grunting under her breath which i could only just let out a chuckle.

 

"So saemi what do you do?" yun soo asked.

 

Saemi smiled and took the glass of orange juice that kyungsoo gave her. "thank you" she bowed and look at yun soo "I'm still on my last year in college majoring in fine arts but i'm also part of our school's soccer team" she said. Kyungsoo gasped "isn't that for boys?"

 

Saemi chuckled and nodded "yeah..but our school do offer a match for girls too.." she said the smile on her face never fading.

 

"Tch..what a tomboy" chanyeol uttered before crossing his arms over his chest.

 

Saemi glared at him "jerk" she said before taking a gulp on the orange juice she have. I cleared my throat and touches xiumin's arm "You know saemi..xiumin here loves soccer too" Saemi's frown disappeared and was now replaced with a bright smile "really?!"

 

Xiumin hums with a nod "i don't play much..but when i have time i play with my friends..even chanyeol and kyungsoo plays"he said.

 

Saemi then look back at chanyeol "You play?!" she asked obviously shocked.

 

Chanyeol scoffed before leaning his arms on the table "Yeah..why? amused?"

 

Saemi then flicked chanyeol's forehead "Aww!!you-"

"-Self-centered jerk!"

 

"I hate you saemi!!"

 

"So do I YODA!"

 

"YODA?!! ME?!! YOU-"

"-Ahh!!!" saemi screamed as she push herself off the chair and sprinted out of the store with chanyeol trailing behind her.

 

The four of us sighed at the same time while looking on the glass door "what's that?" xiumin whistled before taking another grilled pork inside his mouth and chewed. I sighed as i turn back to face the table "you know those two were like that..everyday"

 

Yun soo pouted "she's beautiful and simple..just like sura..right xiumin-shi"

 

Xiumin chuckled. kyungsoo smiled agreeing to yun soo "but is she...."

 

I shook my head with a smile as if reading what kyungsoo was thinking about and was about to ask "no..she's not. she just finds jeans and shirts more comfortable. she is a girl.." Xiumin chuckled "You know someday we will just see them dating.."

 

"who?"

 

"Chanyeol and saemi" he said.

 

we all let out a laugh "yeah..chanyeol's not actually like that..he's friendly but i wonder what's on saemi that he even annoys her like everytime they would meet up.."

 

Kyungsoo then sighed "anyways..let's just leave them..in god's time, they would realize they love each other"

 

 

 

After having a great time with kyungsoo and yun soo since chanyeol and saemi didn't came back.

Kyungsoo let us to get home early as he and yun soo stays on the store, waiting for chanyeol to come back and get his things before  completely closing the store..

 

As xiumin drifts the car off the road, i look at him and started to just stare at him with a smile.

 

"What is it..?" xiumin's voice echoed inside the car.

 

He chuckles and touches my hand in his free hand still looking straight on the road. I let out a shrug "Nothing, just feeling so happy? thank you for today" i said.

 

"no need..as your husband it's my duty to make you feel like a queen everyday" he spared me a short glance before looking back on the road "anyways, since we planned a vacation where do you want to go?"

 

"hmmm.." i put a finger on my chin as i look up, imagining some bubble on top of my head "well...how about you?" i asked. Xiumin chuckled lowly "i asked you and you answered with a question..it doesn't actually matters to me where we're going, all that maters is that we're all going. you, me and sumin. now what place's on your mind?" I puffed some air inside my cheeks.

 

"maybe we should ask sumin about that" i said.

 

Xiumin then nodded "its a good idea..are you sure?"

 

i nodded "let our baby be the boss this time :)"

 

- - - -

UPDATE ^ _ ^

Please excuse my type errors.

If you find the chapter updates boring please say it so i could fix myself.

LOL~

anyways, if you have any idea of recommendation..

please be free to say it :)

that's all for today, thank you.

rock it xiu~