Xiumin's POV: V.I.P Guest

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

- - - -

 

 

V.I.P Guest ^ _ ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SBnPkL-jN8&list=RDBkGSae8r_H0

Infinite - In the summer

 

 

One of the times i cherish the most is when you wake up and the love of your life is just right beside you.

 

You having the chance to see that person's face in every morning and in every night. sharing goodmornings and goodnights, a simple yet so heart melting feeling it is.

 

One week.

One week had passed already since sura and i fought with each other. we kept it as a secret, not wanting our baby sumin to know even my parents and friends.

 

Actually that time, i was so angry but how can i be angry to the person who brings me happiness. i'd be rude if i'll do that right? Once i saw her face that night, the way she nervously bits her lower lip makes me see her as a vulnerable lost child. enough to make a man's heart to melt.

 

*sighs*

 

Anyways, everything's fine now. sura doesn't hide things anymore and after that fight, our bond became even more stronger. I know it might be just a small thing for you guys but i'm a father who knows my responsibilities.

 

and sumin is one of them.

 

And in one week time, he's back as well "XIU~~~"

 

"oh my.." i mumbled as i lowered my head only to press my two fingers on my temple. Luhan, a really good friend of mine. always so hyperactive. does he takes too much vitamins a day?

 

"I'm back!!!" he shouted as he spread his arms out.

 

what? want a hug? tss~

 

I look up as i sigh, lwith my brows and eyes blankly looking at him. before i could even speak up, luhan drop his arms down on his side with a pout on his lips "Don't you miss me?" he sulked.

 

"Dude, if you enjoy being gay then do it alone" i said.

 

Luhan clicked his tounge before throwing himself on the couch. "tch. that's why yoo jung hates me so much" i look at him and threw him the crumpled paper i crumpled earlier before throwing it and it hit him straight on his forehead "YAH!-"

 

"why don't you just spend time with her..she even gets jealous at me instead of your girl  employees..ggaahh~" i shivered on the thought i'm having in my mind.

 

Luhan chuckled "if i know you misses a friend too.." then i heard him utter a loud growl.

 

i look up again and now saw his face with a frown "you know i sometimes think i should get married too.."

 

"instead of a frown, you should smile on that thought..anyways, you and yoo jung just started dating last week and became official last saturday. gonna tie the knot already?" luhan thinks for a while before standing up making me to look at him, confused.

 

he then put his hands on both sides of his hips, luhan nodded his head "OKAY!" he shouted.

 

seriously, i'd appreciate if he stops shouting like an old man "Xiumin..thanks for the advice. okay, see you someday" he waves a hand as he continue "and have a happy life with Two su~~" And that's when i'm already looking on my closed door.

 

another batch of short laughter escaped from my lips as i look back on the papers, waiting for me to sign them up.

 

"marriage...always makes a person go crazy~"

 

*hehehe*

 

 

 

"So Mr.kim, i expect you to do good job. I've been hearing good things about your company since before and i actually regret it that i just give a move and a word just now." Mr.seo, the business big hit i'm working with.

 

he owns a company that produces good models, artists, more like a talent blah blah~.

 

His company was trusted by giving out good talent qualities. he doesn't produces idols like we use to see in tv's and in computers  these days, he focuses on the models and actresses and actors. which i know is good for my company as well.

 

I'm not planning to make a talent camp here, i'm just going to use his talents as my endorsers. since people have been praising his talents.

 

saying that they are all so perfect outside. from head to toe. i know that i'll be a good thing if i use them for indorsing my products. since i'm actually in a clothing line so as the cosmetics.

 

Fashion~

 

but one day i will build that coffee shop of mine! damn. i'm really craving to have it since then until now, when will i retire?

 

"don't worry mr.seo, i'm going to take a good care of your talents.." i say with a a smile.

 

Mr.seo then chuckled as he stood up, following his movements i offered a hand and he took it "Thank you for today mr.seo, the new product i'm going to launch this year will surely hit because of your help.." mr.seo nodded "anyways, you are free to come anytime in my building for you to choose which of my talents would you choose.." he said.

 

I bowed my head and let chen close the door, sending mr.seo off safely.

 

"FINALLY!!" i shouted out as i stretch my whole body.

 

the smile on my face never fading. i look out on my glass window as i picture new more good things to come.

 

it's been a long time already since i went out on a vacation with my family. maybe i should go out and take a break just for three days and a night? i've been home late, i've been skipping meals with them, i've been locking myself inside of this office.

 

maybe it's time i should go take rest..

 

right?!

 

RIGHT?!!

 

with a teeth shoring smile on my face, i took my phone out and dialed sura's number.

 

After two rings, sura picks her phone up "hello..baozi" she said

"sura~" i sang out.

 

Sura chuckled "what's with that tone is something good happened..?"

 

I settle down on my chair and lean my forearms on my table as i rested my chin on top on my palm. "hmm.. later i'm gonna share it to you..anyways, where are you now?" i asked.

 

"I'm working- Oh..Welcome!" i heard. then i waited for her as i listen to the beeping sound. why would buy so much things..it makes sura to take more time on those items~ i tap my finger on my table with a sigh "Hello" quickly, i straighten up "xiumin..if you don't mind i'm kinda busy now, many customers came in..sorry but i'll call you later ok..love you"

 

"su-"

 

*beep~beep~beep~~*

 

Another sigh escaped my lips as i look down on the phone on my hand. good, just as when i'm free she wasn't.

 

 

As i put the files back on it's binder a knock was heard. "come in" i said. the door opened bringing chen's figure in view "oh, chen..what is it?" i asked.

 

Chen then smiled "mr. kim-" i chuckled and wave a hand on him "hyungs fine" i said. Chen nodded "Ah, hyung it's lunch time already aren't you going to eat or do you want me to bring you food here?" he asked.

 

I smile at him as i shook my head "you guys go eat out..i'm going out for a while"

 

"hmm.." he nodded "but to where?"

 

 

"to sura's workplace"

 

 

 

- - - -

UPDATE ^ _ ^

Lol with the struggling~

Anyways, here's another chapter update..

Sorry for keeping it short and for taking too much time to update.

Also, excuse my type errors.

I'm not re-checking the updates :)

Lazy derp >///<

Also, expect to see them together..

*war or naw~*