Sura's POV: Chanyeol's depression

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

- - - -

 

Chanyeol's Depression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVc5fInOkAo&list=RDvVc5fInOkAo

[ Me too flower OST ] -  Love is you

 

Like the usual me, not the type of girls that would just at home doing nothing, looking like a pregnant wife waiting for my husband to come home.

 

after sending sumin to school and doing my things as xiumin's wifey, i went to the place where i'm currently working. guess what, the convenience store's still alive *hehe~* and guess who's the owner on it by now..

 

dandandandan~~~~ drum roll~~~

 

"Kyungsoo!!Yun soo!!" oh what a lovely couple.

 

yes yes, kyungsoo's the owner of it now since mr.grumpy grew tired since he says he's getting old already, but hey we're all getting all even this derp beside me is old. "Oh, sura anneong~" yun soo the first one to walk near to me gave me light hug with those bright and shining eyes.

 

looking ahead, there i saw kyungsoo making his way towards us having the same smile with yun soo's face.

 

i lowered my head as i cup the side of my mouth "tell me later" yun soo and i both chuckled as yun soo nods her head with a wink.

 

"so..how's it?" i cleared my throat and lean my forearms on the counter and watch as kyungsoo wrap an arm around her wife.

 

"how is it being already married?" a deep voice joined our conversation. chanyeol and i waited as kyungsoo just chuckled bringing yun soo closer to him "much better, i'd never thought life could be much better having someone who i can call as my wife" he stated eyeing yun soo every now and then.

 

Chanyeol squealed more louder than i did. "omo~ i wish i can too..baek's already married and now living a life with his wifey in baek's grandmother's place.." he pouted.

 

yun soo chuckled and patted chanyeol's arm since it would be hard to reach the giant's head "It's okay..someday you'll find her"

 

Chanyeol pursed his lips with a close smile, kyungsoo sighed making all of us to look at him "well, back to work from now.." he shifted his eyes to his side and pecked yun soo's lips "you too..are you sure you want to work here..what if you get tired and exhausted..i don't want to-"

 

but before kyungsoo could finish on what he was saying, yun soo stopped him with a sigh and a weak smile "kyungsoo.." she hummed "i'm fine, now go there inside the office and i'll do my work with these two lovies" she shooed kyungsoo inside his office before closing the door before her.

 

yun soo smiled towards us before walking towards the staffs room to change her attire into ones like ours..our uniform.

 

"not going to get married...gonna get married..not going to get married..gonna get married.."suddenly i heard some chanting coming from my behind, i look back and uttered a short laughter as i shake my head, "oh my..Chanyeol i pity you" i said.

 

Chanyeol groaned and pouted his lips as he takes the rag and started wiping the counter even if its not needed "i just wonder why..why me? why i still haven't found my one and only. you got married with xiumin hyung..kyungsoo got married with yun soo, and baek with his wifey.." he sighed.

 

i can see imaginary gloomy clouds were already coming on top of his head as chanyeol continues to pity himself, pouting, crying and hissing the rag as it the rag the ones on fault.

 

letting out a soft chuckle, i walked towards chanyeol and patted his back before beaming a smile. not gonna let him stay down cause i hate seeing chanyeol like this, he's a good friend. a kind of a friend i know as bright as the sunshine. "Chanyeol.." i called and he look down on me, oh that puppy eyes "don't lose hope and besides you're still young.." i said.

 

chanyeol and i shared a short laughter when we heard the bell rings signalling us a customer came.

 

when we look towards the entrance there we saw a girl wearing jeans and sweatshirt. not the type of girls that would always wear shorts and skirts, not showing much skins. a little bit of a boyish yet looking so simply beautiful "oh, good morning sura unnie" she beamed.

 

i turn back when i heard a scoff and saw chanyeol eyeing this lovely girl in disgust "mood breaker" he hissed before walking out of the counter and continued to wipe the tables with the rag.

 

i look back to saemi and back to chanyeol before looking back again to saemi, seems like this shop was made as the matchmaking place. I cleared my throat as i lean my forearms on the counter, "Good morning saemi out for another play?" i asked.

 

saemi smiled before handing me her usual strawberry milk and banana bread. i saw her nodding her head as she talks "we'll be leaving seoul tonight. wish me luck" she said.

 

"don't come back okay" a voice joined our conversation.

 

with knitted eyebrows saemi look up and uttered a 'tch' "who are you my father..?" she said.

 

"don't even want to be your friend"

 

saemi gritted her teeth "uhh..i hate you" she said. Chanyeol laughed in a mocking manner before looking down on her again, with a smirk "just admit it, you're always here to see me..if i know you're crushing on me" he said and nudged saemi's side making the girl to flinch.

 

saemi groaned and glared up on him "no i'm not! JERK!" she barked and nudged chanyeol's side much harder.

 

heaving out a sigh, before a big ruckus might happen as i let them continue, "hey..stop it chanyeol. don't treat girls like that.."

 

Chanyeol scoffed "is she even a girl..oh sorry..it should be a he" he teased.

 

saemi stayed silent by the time and as i look at how her eyes sparkles because of anger or maybe tears? i'm not sure i kinda having bad eyesight this days.. "ahh..chanyeol.."

 

"what..it's true..look at he'- ARRGGHH!!" i gasped as chanyeol kneeled down to cup his foot. "!"he hissed and continued to cup his aching foot.

 

Saemi scoffed and took the bag on the counter before putting the bill  by it. "Serves you right..Jerk" she kicked chanyeol's side once more before giving me a fast bow and runs out of the shop.

 

Chanyeol helps himself to stand up.

 

this kind of scene is not so foreign for me, since last year. saemi moved around this area a year ago and was fond to come here every morning to buy some stuffs, at first i thought she's kind of a swagger bad types of girl but no, she's just a simple pretty girl who just likes to wear jeans and sneakers with a shirt. simple yet cool, that's what she is.

 

I don't even know why chanyeol likes to , she's kind and i don't mind her wearing clothes like that since i'm also that type of girl.

 

Groaning as he limp his way towards the chair, he sat down on uttered something i didn't caught "I hate saemi!" he stated and crossed his arms.

 

"the more you hate the more you love~"

 

- - - -

Update :)

ehehe~

Hello guys, sorry for the long wait just finish our prelim exams and i was like~

oh heavens..i'm still breathing >///<

Please excuse my type errors, i don't have time to re-check it

i'm kind of in a rush today..

Another character added SAEMI.

let's all anticipate for chanyeol's love affair as well as the others, don't wanna let them stay forever alone in this fic :)

*hehe~*

Thank and that's all for today/tonight ..

bye~