Sura's POV: Something wrong?

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

- - - -

 

 

Something Wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA6hDxkZzHo&list=RD30eSqV9UFOA

Acoustic Collabo - 그대와 나, 설레임

 

 

 

Lunch ended happily.

 

The boys decided to swim so they went on the sea. My baby sumin felt sleepy suddenly so i excused us both so we can go back to the villa. After lulling her into sleep and making sure that she's safe inside the villa i went back outside to clean the table where we ate our lunch.

 

I was cleaning the table when i heard my name being called. i look back and saw minho, kai's friend coming.

 

"hi" he said once he stoped beside me. I smiled at him, trying to be polite and friendly since he's kai's friend who's a good friend of my husband and my friend yoo jung's manager. "aren't you going to swim minho-shi?" i asked as i eye the sea behind us before returning back on placing the plates together.

 

"Minho-shi?" i heard him groan "minho's fine with me..no need to use formalities since i think we're just in the same age.." he said.

 

I let out a short chuckle "if you say so"

 

Minho remained silent as i continue putting the plates together. i grew anxious about the silence, it's not awkward but its bothering, there's a difference.

 

I cleared my throat and turn to look at him but i was shocked and i frozed when i saw him looking at me.

 

does he looking at me all this time? "Ah...so you're a good sunbae of kai..." i said trying to break the silence. Minho smiled oh thank god..he's talking. "Yup. well actually i met kai by taemin. those two were good friends since high school.. I guess?" he shrugs his shoulders before turning around to cross his arms over his chest and lean his bottox on the edge of the table "I don't know but one thing i'm sure was they're good at dancing" he nodded.

 

We both chuckled as i totally agree on what he just said.

 

"sura" i turn to my other side to where the voice came and i saw xiumin coming.

 

Automatically the smile on my face widened. only him can be the reason of my bright teeth showing smile *hehehe*. As i waited for him to come i notice the look on his eyes.

 

he seems bothered. is there something wrong?

 

"Oh..minho you're here too" he trailed off as he put an arm around my shoulder which i find it a little bit too much..Not that i don't like it, i like it actually but the way he wraps an arm around my shoulder is strange, you know when he tightens and pulls me closer to him it just felt like as if he's protecting me from something..

 

I searched for his eyes but he didn't move his stare on minho. "ah, yeah..i just got tired a little so i take a break" i look at minho and he seems fine.

 

"Anyways..I think i want to swim again so..i'll leave you two some couple time alone.." he said with a smile on his face before he could even walk away, he wave a hand and looks at me before giving out a wink then he walk back on the sea.

 

Xiumin and i watch him as he runs towards kai and taemin.

 

I felt xiumin's hand gripped on my shoulder making me to look up on him and saw him with furrowed eyebrows. "Baozi~ is there something wrong?" i asked.

 

Xiumin's eyebrows stretched upward as he looks down almost choking on his own spit "W-what?" he asked.

 

I heaved out a sigh as i took the clothe on the table before wiping my hands. I took the towel on xiumin's shoulder before helping him to dry his hair "you know you look bothered during lunch..why? you can tell me i'm your wife, things between us should be talked out you yourself told that one to me" i said in a matter of fact.

 

Xiumin's shoulder slumped down as he takes a short glance to the side where there you could see kai, taemin and minho having a good time with the sea.

 

"Actually i don't like his vibe" he said.

 

i look at his eyes, shocked "with whom?" i asked.

 

"minho" he said.

 

Why is it? "and why is that? you two looks like a nice friends earlier but why is that you hates his vibe?" I asked.

 

Xiumin sighed. he put his hand on my wrist making me to stop drying his hair. with one hand xiumin puts my hand back down before his other free hand takes the towel then puts the towel on the bench. With a sad face on, xiumin takes a hold on both of my hands.

 

"Actually i hate the way he looks on you.." he sighed "I saw him eyeing you as if you're a prey." his voice started to get loud making me to hush him "Xiu~ they might hear you"

 

I sighed. i lowered xiumin and mine's hand as i look up on him "Xiumin..he's nice. he's kai's friend so i think kai wouldn't introduce some maniac like friend to us since we know kai never wants us to get in danger or something like that. it's not that i don't trust you but maybe you should give minho a chance, you two might end up as good friends too, just like you and kyungsoo"

 

Xiumin shook his head "kyungsoo and Minho are different people."

 

"but xiumin..just give minho a chance, i think he really wants to befriend you" i hummed as i lean closer to him.

 

Xiumin sighed before pulling his hands away from mine "I don't know" he simply said.

 

The gesture he did made me frown, as if the warmth was replaced by coldness and nothing. I puffed some air inside my cheeks before breathing it out again "Okay" i nodded "you go with your life.." i said before turning my back on him to continue cleaning the table.

 

I just get tired suddenly that i felt like i don't want to be here..

 

Xiumin didn't talk any further and so do I as i busied myself with clearing up the table.

 

Suddenly, while putting the plates and other utensils on the tray i felt two arms s around my waist, knowing who it was i didn't bother to move as i let him rest his chin on top on my shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry" i felt xiumin's breath on my neck "I didn't mean to argue small things like that to you"

 

I heaved out a sigh as i look on the side "Xiumin..I understand you but i sense nothing wrong" i said.

 

Xiumin pressed his lips together for a while before nodding his head "Okay..i'll be more friendly to him. but please don't expect me to do nothing if he tries to do something. I'm a man, a father and a husband. I'm your husband sura.."

 

I hummed as i nodded my head "also because i'm also a man, i know what's going on others mind.." he added.

 

"Alright..." i whispered.

 

Xiumin and i stared at each others eyes for a second before i place a soft smile on my lips and gave xiumin a peck on his lips..

 

"I'm sorry too...I just want you to get away from tiring work.."

 

 

- - - -

Double Update ^_^

Guys, please don't hate minho it's just a fic .. haha ^ _ ^

he might get a shock.

>///<

Anyways please excuse my type errors there *bows*

i hope you enjoy the update ..

thank you

still need to do some running O_O

LOLJK~

Xiumin's squishy :3

bye~