WHY WHY?!

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

 

WHY WHY?!

Shannon williams - WHY WHY

https://youtu.be/WW24xbPqsZ8

 

- - - -

 

"Nice game saemi..see you tomorrow!" i bid my mates a goodbye as i watch them leave the locker room. well, i have been practicing again. soccer is really my game, but sometimes i want to try something that would make me look like a girl.

 

i mean like...I want to come out..with the word feminine surrounding my whole body.

 

well, i'm proud of myself but..HEY! a little bit of change won't hurt...right?

 

"saemi!" i turn around as i heard my name being called. "oh..why chin?" i asked. chin's a good buddy and i like her company. she's not like the other girls that would be so..annoying. *sighs~* "coach wants me to tell you to give him the names of the students who registered for our club." i nodded my head and thanked her for telling.

 

after taking a quick shower and changing into a new pair of fresh clothes.

 

"see you when i see you coach" i bowed my head and exited his office only to be face to face with...

 

CHANYEOL?!!

 

"YOU!" we pointed out in unison.

 

"what are you doing here?!"

 

"You answer first!"

 

I gritted my teeth. i'm already fumming here.. "can you please don't say and talk the same words and time when i do" chanyeol scoffed before putting his hands inside his pockets "you're the one who's annoying here..not me" i can't help but to let out a scoff as well "what the hell are you doing in here?" i asked. trying to be civil for once.

 

"i'm going to meet my hyung and-"

 

"Saemi?" i turn and then....magic starts....sehun. he is here.

 

wait do i smell bad? how do i look?! omo!! i should have chose the scented soap when i took that shower. i wish i look fine now..what should i do..i'm freaking out-

 

"yah!" i should stop drinking too much coffee. it's making me jumpy these days..I heard chanyeol's mocking laugh as i try to calm myself. i should act like a well mannered lady. i'm a girl..a lady..a woman (-..-)V

 

i cleared my throat before turning my attention to sehun, putting out a little bit of smile "anneong sehun-ah." sehun's smile would always be bright "anneong saemi-ah..what are you doing here?" he asked. i could actually feel chanyeol's eyes on me but i don't care. it's sehun who's standing now infront of me. chanyeol's annoying *rolls eyes* "i just gave something to my coach"

 

"oh..you mean hyung is your team's coach?" he asked.

 

i nodded my head, confused. "hmmm"

"why? do you know him?" i added. sehun nodded "well, actually-"

 

"arrgghh...move. you're on my way" sehun and i was pushed aside by chanyeol's long arms. i can't help but to breath out of annoyance right from the start chanyeol's here. he's such a jerk. i don't know what's wrong with him. "rude" i whispered but sehun caught it "giant" he said.

 

we both chuckled and then my fear starts to come in. "so..i'll just see you then" he started

 

no..don't leave me.

 

"yeah...sure" sehun and i said goodbyes and just as i turn around to go on my way, i heard my name again..being called by sehun "saemi..want to grab some bubble tea...sometime?" he asked. "oh?" i was too shocked by the sudden invitation but hey it can be the start of my dream turning into reality.

 

"if you don't like.." he trails as he rub his palm on the back of his neck. no i won't let this slip away.

 

"okay..it's cool with me. wanna play soccer too?" sehun look up.

 

a smile appear from his lips as he nodded his head "sure. maybe if i can have your number...is that alright?"

 

HELL YEAH! YOU CAN EVEN HAVE ME!! that is what i want to say but instead "goal~" sehun chuckled and with that we exchanged numbers. this day couldn't even get any better. how i wish my next days would turn out like this >///<

 

CHANYEOL'S POV:

 

Like what the hell. how can this be happening? i mean...yeah i know siwon hyung's her soccer coach. actually it's not that that i'm thinking right now.

 

it's actually her...being so...friendly with sehun.

 

I mean how can she be nice and all girly to him when she's being such a to me? NO! why do i even use that word to her. yeah, she's annoying but the word "" doesn't describes her. saemi is....innocent..and pure. but HELL! she's way too DUDE to be...a girl?

 

"aish..why do i even need to care anyways.."

 

"is it because you like her?" i look up. actually forgetting i'm not alone in this damn room. i let out a sigh before crossing my arms "and what made you think it's a girl..a person?" i asked him.

 

Siwon hyung shrugs his shoulders, pouting his bottom lips out. "well, you look so frustrated. I know you, when you're like that. it's either baekhyun had a fight with you or you got busted." he chuckled "i prefer the last one.." he added. i scoffed, amused at how he shows his affection. "whatever"

 

thinking about it.

 

I myself don't even know why i'm like this to saemi. is it because he's like this to me too? is it because how she looks on the outside?

 

urrgghh...my head's starting to hurt now by overthinking and it's not healthy for me. "are you alone?" i heard siwon hyung asked. i shook my head "sehun's-.." wait. why does he hasn't come in yet? what's taking them long? AAAHH!! i don't care. "sehun's there...talking to..saemi"

 

i let out a sigh and i can feel siwon hyung's eyes on me.. and i can't help but to ask him "what?" he shrugs his shoulder before looking back to the files infront of him. the door was opened then closed.

 

sehun's figure came in view as he sits just on the edge of siwon hyung's desk.

 

aigoo..aigoo..look at that smile on his face. "anneong hyung" sehun says to cheery to be normal. siwon hyung smiled "what's up? you look so happy...different from a certain person" he smirked. i know he was trying to say it was me! duh~~

 

"hyung...can i ask you something?" sehun started.

 

siwong hyung nodded and before sehun asks. he looks at me and something is in his eyes that's making me feel uncomfortable. he look back to hyung and the smile on his face gets even more brighter and bigger. then something came up in my mind. what if he asked saemi out and she agreed on it? wait..can i call that a date then?

 

he and saemi?!

 

! don't tell me....it's impossible...right? honestly. i'm dying from the inside as i think of sehun..and...saemi...together? like-

 

"how can i make a girl happy out on a date?"

 

what....h-h-he...se--sehun....asked saemi...out on a date?!!!!!

 



 

CUT!

hahaha :3 that's all for now ^_^

please excuse my type errors in there. continue on reading..

thank you and please wait for more updates <3 <3