Xiumin's POV: Need Help.

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

- - - -

 

Need Help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrIQ9s-01w&list=RDlHAfN90f65E

[SM the ballad] Chen and Krystal - When I was, When You were..

 

"Oh! Let her in" after that my secretary went out of my office after giving a nod. I waited for yoo jung for a minute until i heard the door being opened, i stood up with a smile on my face as i greeted yoo jung "what's up, what took you here so early in the morning?" i asked.

 

Yoo jung pouted her lips as she sat down on the couch, i walked towards the table and took the seat across the table. "i don't understand him sometimes" she whined.

 

"who? luhan?" yoo jung scoffed, rolling her eyes on me as she put her pouch on her lap "i don't even like that brat. he would always say he hates me for a reason..duh, i mean as if i care about him..we're all getting older not younger but he still acts like a kid, i don't even know how that childlike brat could handle a company like you.." a chuckle escaped from my lips as i shook my head.

 

Knowing the happenings between luhan and yoo jung, i'm really expecting things might get start to build between them, but i don't wanna make thoughts, luhan would tell me anyways. i'm like his diary.

 

"So, what's making my friend to pout like that? is it kai..don't worry i'm here your friend to listen" i let out a smile and yoo jung sighed.

 

as she stares on me, i grew anxious. afraid that something's on my face "What?" i asked.

 

"nothing..i just envy sura for having a man like you.." she said. "but years had passed so the issues gone..no need to worry, gawd.." she added.

 

i nodded my head "the reason i'm here is because of..l-..lu..lu-" she trailed off and i insisted to complete her words "luhan?" yoo jung nods her head, slowly as she plays a hum, "you know..i know..he." she sighed and clicked her tounge, by the way she's acting i can sense that luhan did something bad, really really bad.

 

"I just, i can't understand him, you're his friend minseok. you might know him well" she finally said it out.

 

*sigh* you know guys, sometimes being a man is tiring, you chiggus, be thankful i have sura and sumin cause if not i'll be a deatmeat by now. "okay what do you want to know about him?"

 

"he's out now on a business trip right..these past few days he's been bothering me and by the mean of bothering, it's REALLY bothering me a lot" she said.

 

"really..in what-" i was cutted by my phone ringing. yoo jung nodded her head as i took my phone out of my pocket, seeing who is it, a smile went out of my lips just in time. i cleared my throat and pressed the answer call "Yah, Xiumin is yoo jung there?" i heard him say, luhan panting hard.

 

"why?" i asked, yoo jung asked me with her hand gestures "it's luhan" i mouthed and a frown came out of her face.

 

"Yes.." i said nodding my head, i was still talking when luhan ended the call, i click my tounge glaring on my phone as if it would be luhan i was glaring. seems like the two of them is having a problem, i was placing my phone back when my door swung open.

 

yoo jung and i look at it and saw a panting deer, i heard yoo jung's scoff as i give luhan time to breath "you.." he breathed and pointed towards yoo jung.

 

I stood up and helped luhan to walk "i thought you have some trip today?" i asked.

 

he nodded his head and hang it down and low, i let luhan to sit beside yoo jung "yah! i told you to wait and now you're here disturbing my xiumin" luhan yelled.

 

yoo jung faced luhan "Yah! i waited and you took so long and please xiumin's not yours he's sura's!!" she yelled and stick her tounge out on luhan. Luhan looked so angry by the moment and he holds his breath, he sighed out harshly as he lean his back on the couch "okay i'm sorry" he said.

 

"i don't like the tone of your voice" yoo jung said.

 

"i'm sorry" luhan said.

 

i watch them as they continue their love-hate talk with each other, shaking my head with a sigh (extra~) as i see them already smiling. a chuckle escaped from lips "Yah, you two if you want to be a lovey dovey go out and don't disturb me" i said interrupting them.

 

Luhan stood up and pull yoo jung with him "Yah! xiumin later i'll tell you something" luhan yelled and the next thing i'm looking at is my door..

 

I let out a sigh this time, feeling a bit tired and excited. seems like i'm going to expect some good news from a friend, a good friend. as i settle down on my office table to finalize the paper works, a knock was heard i alreay saw chen coming with a smile. "Mr.kim, i have good news for you.." he said.

 

"they said it would be possitive"

 

"Oh, you're back.." i saw sura, sitting on a chair as she puts her book down. "sumin?" i asked.

 

"she's sleeping already..." she answered with a chuckle as she helps me out to take my coat off, she placed my coat aside together with my suitcase. i look on the watch and realized i came home really late, a reason why sumin's sleeping already.

 

"dinner?" sura asked as she walk towards me, i shook my head and smiled at her, holding her hand that's caressing my shoulders "i ate out with a client..and guess what i think the business i've been working on would come out possitively" i heard sura's soft laughter as she hugs me from behind. "i'm sorry.." she said.

 

i look on my side "for what?"

 

sura sighed "i'm sorry, i can't do anything to help you..i know you're tired but i don't know how can i help you,i'm sorry.."

 

i let out a sigh and instead, i move sura forward and pull her hands softly, making sura to sit on my lap with my arms securely hugging her. i let sura fix her position so she wouldn't be uncomfortable, as i place a kiss on her shoulder a smile went out to ease her mind "you being here is enough..knowing that you're here waiting for me to come home is enough for me to make all the tiredness go away.." i whispered.

 

Sura smiled "so don't worry okay.." i placed a kiss on her hand "as long as you're here and sumin's with us..i know everything would be better..smile, your smile makes me happy" i said.

 

Sura chuckles with a nod "okay.."

 

sura and i stared into each others eyes. slowly, i lean forward and the next thing i know..our lips were touching each other as we share another night filled with love.

 

- - - -

Update ^_^

Please excuse my errors.

anyways, Thank you for reading and subscribing. also, excuse my short chapter updates..

I'm just thinking of the ideas, if you have suggestions please be free to say it..

request for any chapter updates will be good as well.

thank you~