Sura's POV: A friend's help.

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

 

- - - -

   

 

A friend's help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhYXfnr_mfQ&list=RDQDMCAKUDmqk

K.R.Y ( to the beautiful OST )  - Sky 

 

 

"woops..where do you think you're going~" sumin giggles as she try to get out of my arms. we just got home and she even planned to run away from me.

 

"Omma..I don't want to take a bath" she pouted yet i can see sneaky grin in her eyes.

 

I turn my eyes into slits, trying to give my daughter a warning "Don't you want your appa to hug you?" She shook her head with soft giggles escaping her lips "then you need to take a bath" Sumin gasped "ANDWAEYO~~" she really knows our weakest point.

 

sumin stands up infront of me, her hands were balled into fist as she puts it together under her chin.. "omma~" she wiggles her shoulders while whining..

 

I groaned on the inside, i won't lose it this time.

 

"Sumin..you stink from playing so much..what if appa came now and doesn't want to play or hug with you since.." i showed her my disgusted look making her to gasp with her hands touching her chest "You smell.."

 

"really?!!" O_O she used those do eyes again.

 

I chuckled and nodded my head "Then..Omma! excuse me now!!" she run off towards her room leaving me there alone.

 

I uttered a short complain on how could my daughter be so bipolar at times, thinking of bipolarness, i think she got it from xiumin. oh well, both of them have chubby cheeks, chubby cheeks that i love to squeeze ^ u ^ so squishy~

 

I was busy preparing dinner when i heard the closed making me to look back.

 

a smile formed to my lips as our eyes met "you're early..huh" xiumin nodded witha closed smile on him. I let him walk inside of our room first to change as i focus back on what i'm doing.

 

After a few minutes, I felt masculine arms wrapped around my waist.

Xiumin hummed and nuzzled his nose on my shoulder.

 

"What's for dinner..?" he asked.

 

I chuckled "xiu, i think i need to go on shopping this coming weekend. we're short of stock already..oh and for the dinner i'm just going to make us some sweet and spicy pork since it's the only one available inside the fridge..hope you don't mind" I smile at him and xiumin nodded his head.

 

"It's fine with me..when it comes to you..everything's fine"

 

I look at him and stopped chopping the carrots "mr..i know that moves and seriously go change first" i said to him in my LIKE-A-BOSS attitude, you know the one that teens weregoing like these days. *kekeke* anyways, i just noticed him still in his polo and his tie lazyly hunging around his neck.

 

Xiumin pouted "I don't like"

 

I clicked my tounge and softly flicked his temple with my finger making him to groan "sura~" she whined.

 

"Tsk, you're so like sumin..go now and clean yourself first, by that time i'm sure dinner's ready" I pecked on his lips making the pout on it to go away. with a soft chuckle xiumin nodded "Okay..omma~~" he kissed my cheek and went out of the kitchen to do his thing.

 

I grunted as i look back down and continued on chopping the carrots "It should be like mother like daughter.." i uttered to myself and was followed by a soft yet a meaningful giggle.

 

 

As if on cue, as soon as i place the soup on the table, sumin's and xiumin's body came in view with them catching each other as they enter the dining area making me to hiss on them "Hey..hey, stop playing you just got cleaned!"

 

"Yes omma~" the two chanted.

 

Another chuckle escaped my lips as i help myself to take a seat and xiumin putting sumin to sit on her chair before settling himself on his usual place on the table. after praying, i help sumin to fill her plate up as xiumin helps me to put in some soup on my bowl.

 

"thank you~" Sumin threw a kiss on me and i played it by acting to eat the kiss she threw making her to giggle and to eat with a smile on her safe.

 

In the middle of eating, I look at xiumin as i heard him say something "What's that?" i asked.

 

"Luhan's getting married.." he said.

 

Blinked once.

Blinked twice.

 

then gasp..

 

"Omo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sumin and i squealed at the same time making xiumin to drop his chopsticks on the table as he try to cover his ears. "Yah, you two it's not good to shout when it's eating!" he hisses on the both of us making our feels to calm down..a little.

 

Still fanning my heated cheeks out of joy "Oh my~" i breathed,

 

"Luhan ajushi's getting married~" sumin cried.

 

Xiumin shook his head "you ladies..stop that-" I look at him and saw him as if he realized something, then he smile to himself "no..actually, it's fine. i'm like that too when i heard him with the news" he chuckled shortly before eating up a spoonful of rice.

 

"Xiu..is our sumin a flowergirl?" i asked.

 

Xiumin nodded then turned to look at our baby "sumin..you're going to be a flowergirl~" he pinched sumin's cheek and the girl giggled.

 

"You like that?"

 

Sumin nodded "I like that!"

 

"Anyways, does the others know it already?" i asked.

 

Xiumin hummed "i think so..anyways, later i'll let you two see the invitation..also, since you'll be seeing the two derps on the shop tomorrow, luhan asks if you could help him pass kyungsoo's and chanyeol's invitation cards. he's getting short of time"

 

I nodded my head "it's fine with me.." i said.

 

"but..wait, can i ask you something?"

 

Xiumin look up on me from his plate "what?"

 

"can i go bring a friend?"

 

 

The next day

 

"So..here's yours.." i gave kyungsoo and yun soo's card and turn to chanyeol "here..that's yours" i smile at them and waited for their response.

 

"Wow" it was kyungsoo.

 

"of all colors...pink? i think it's luhan hyungs idea" chanyeol cracked up.

 

Yun soo then smiled "aww..how sweet, luhan oppa's going to get married with yoo jung noona, i wish them a happy life together" she puts her hands together and heaved out a soft sigh.Kyungsoo chuckled, he wraps an arm around yun soo and the two shared short glances.

 

while enjoying the card, i look on the clock located on the corner and it's coming..

 

in three...

two..

 

"Oh! It's saemi!" i heard yun soo making me to look back.

 

"Saemi-ah!" I beamed at her and waited until she comes to my spot. i look at chanyeol and saw him already frowning as he walk out of the scene and continued to go inside the storage room.

 

nice timing..

 

I re-postured myself and cleared my throat before turning my body around to face saemi in a better way, i smile at her and share a friendly hug with her "Anneong unnie" she greeted "Anneonghaseo, kyungsoo-shi..yun soo-shi" she bows her head and the couple greeted her back.

 

Kyungsoo and yun soo excused themselves leaving me with saemi alone.

 

I notice her creepning a short glance towards chanyeol who just went out of the storage room with box of soju with him.

 

"so.." i started and saemi got startled "y-yes..?"

 

I let out a soft chukle "why so jumpy..anyways, saemi i want you to get yourself free next month.." i said.

 

"why unnie?" she asked.

 

i lean closer to her "you know, my friend's going to get married.."

Saemi smiled "really?" she chuckled "But unnie..i didn't even know who's that friend of yours.." she said.

 

I nodded my head "that's why i need you to come by tomorrow.."

 

"tomorrow?" she repeated.

 

"yup" i pull her towards the counter and let her stand there as i walk around and stand to my usual place "i asked him already and he said yes i could bring a friend..and tomorrow, you should go to our gathering.."

 

Saemi touched the back of her neck showing me a shy smile on her face "I might get out of place there.."

 

I chuckled "you won't" i hissed on her "and besides i'm there.yun soo would be there too"

 

After a few more tries and encouraging this shy girl, saemi finally decided to come and join the gathering for tomorrow. We talked for a little more since it's still morning. and when it's time for her to go for her football practice i caught up with her "Saemi..also, come by to my house and we'll go there tomorrow.."

 

"is xiumin-"

 

"yup..he insisted so no more buts..okay" i cutted in. saemi chuckled and nodded her head "alright unnie~"

 

I bid goodbye to her and watch her as she run out off the shop. as my eyes wonder around the place, a soft giggle escaped my lips. there at the corner, chanyeol was standing watching saemi as she walks across the road.

 

tomorrow..

it would be Their day~

 

- - - -

Update ^ _ ^

Anneong :)

Just want to remind you..

Chanyeol's going to have his side of story here ^ _ ^

Hope you don't mind..

*Aww..look at kai's face..as if he wants to take them two away from each other~*

And also, excuse some of my type errors there..

*okay?*

Anyways..

that's all for today ^ _ ^

Luhan's Getting MARRIED!!!!