Sura's POV: I'm sorry

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

- - - -

 

I'm Sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6f5df1c8c&list=RDoEDQp0tlnW4

GI - Because of you

 

 

We just arrive on eomma's house when i heard my phone go off, i let sumin go and play together with yura since today they don't have any afternoon classes because of the parents-teacher's meeting.

 

I took my phone out and saw it was xiumin calling.

smile starting to form.

 

carefully, i slid my finger on the screen before putting the phone up to my left ear "Hello..baozi wh-"

 

"-can you please to me the parents-teacher's meeting..!"

 

The smile on face faded once i heard xiumin, almost yelling on the other line. I gulped. Actually, last night i was about to tell him but seeing how tired he is and even in home he's still working, he haven't got enough good sleep yet. so i thought it would be better if i didn't tell him about sumin's thing.

 

i don't want him to over think..

i don't want to him get even more work to do..

i don't want him tired, because i care for him, a lot..

 

"Minseok.." i breathed "It's not a big deal to fight-"

 

"it's a big deal for me because i'm the father." he cutted in and continued "sura-" from the other line i heard some knocking a reason why xiumin stopped. the line went silent for a while until i heard a deep sigh coming from him "okay..later i want us to have a talk, i'll be getting home early to clear this up..okay?"

 

i bit my lower lip and nodded "okay.."

 

"and sura.." i look down on the ground suddenly feeling heavy on the inside "sorry for the shouting..bye" and the next thing i heard was him cutting the line off followed by the continuous sound of beeping.

 

Xiumin didn't even bother to let me say goodbye, seems like i hit a nerve on him again.

 

The last time he got mad like this to me was last last year.

When i lied to him that i don't have a fever but only a cold..

 

Well, you can blame me but i hope you'll understand me, my feelings. Xiumin had been working day and night, he have been coming home super late, i bet he's not getting a right meal for a day. I don't want to add some more burden to him. And besides, the meeting is not like once a year.

 

i just hope he just don't give me the silent treatment again.

 

It was a voice calling me that made me to look up "Unnie~" there, i saw yura running her way towards me.

 

i put my phone back inside my bag and smiled towards her "unnie, are you okay? you look tired" she said. oh my baby, you had grown already.

 

No need to crouch down any more, i open my arms and let her threw her arms around my body as i hug her back "unnie's fine, how about my little angel" Yura frowns yet i can see a hint of grin on her lips as she pull away from the hug. "Yura's not little anymore.." she continued "Anyways, I'm going to be like sura unnie~mehlong.." she sticks her tounge out before sprinting her way inside the house.

 

a chuckle escaped my lips as i watch her leave "not little..? tch." i said, more amused to my sister.

 

as i walk further inside the house, i found yura and sumin on the living room playing, probably doing some artistic things like painting, drawing and coloring.

 

I didn't mind to bother them since sumin really wants to see yura.

 

"oh, sura..come here"

I heard abbeoji's voice making me to look abck first befor turning my body around.

 

I found him and eommonim outside, on the garden having some tea together. I bowed my head my smile never fading just to keep the mood. "how's life..?" eommonim asked as she offered my to take a seat.

 

I slightly bow my head and settled down on the chair just across the table. "great..minseok have been doing good in everything.." i said.

 

i heard abbeoji's soft chuckle "..and don't worry i'm sure that i'm doing a good job as a wife to him" am i?

 

"you too should take care of yourself.." eommonim reaches for my hand before giving a light squeeze on it "don't you think it's better if you stop on working." she said. I smiled at her and placed my other free hand on top of her hand that's holding my other "eommonim..as if you don't know me.." i pouted making her to chuckle.

 

she nodded her and heaved out a sigh "I know.."

 

 

 

 

As time goes by, i found myself watching sumin sleeping on her bed. we were home already and it's 7:oo in the evening.

 

I made sumin to sleep early since she'll be needing a good sleep for tomorrow, their class would have a short quiz. Back to eommonim's and abbeoji's house yura helped me to get sumin to take some short review before having dinner and living the house.

 

I was thinking of things as i continiously pat sumin's .

 

am i really a good wife?

am i really doing my job as a wife..?

 

I ask myself, staring blankly on the soft blanket that keeps my daughter warm. this is our second fight already and i don't like it when xiumin and i were having fights. it's just so dramatic, i don't like dramatic things it only just makes people cry and cry again.

 

crying a thing that i haven't done for years already.

 

but why am i crying now?

is it because i'm scared that i'm not really a good wife?

 

"sura.." a voice interrupted my thoughts that i almost choke on my own spit as i supressed my tears to come out. standing up as i wipe my tears off, i look down and cleared my throat. "o-oh.." I whisper-yelled careful not to make it too loud.

 

i look down on sumin and pull her blanket up to her shoulder before giving a peck on her cheek.

 

closing the door of sumin's room xiumin's figure came in view as he step out of our room. he have this stern and serious look, not even glancing at me even though i know he knows i'm here already, completely ignoring my presence as he walks down the stairs.

 

i puffed some air inside my cheeks and followed after him.

 

after a while, as soon as my feet landed on the surface, i found him sitting on the couch inside the living room. I stayed on my spot, maybe scared?

 

I bit my lower lip and put my hands together infront of me. should i walk towards him? i'm scared of him now.. or should i just-

 

"sura are you just going to stand there and not going to sit here?" I jolted as i look up. completely shocked from the sudden tone of his voice. I gulped as i walk my way towards him. no, on the couch. i sat down on the other end of the couch giving such space in between us.

 

Xiumin have his finger on his temple with his forearms leaning on his knee.

I heard him groan "sura first...*sighs* I'm sorry for shouting.." he said.

 

this time, i look at him and saw him looking back at me "I just don't want it when you keep things from me. especially on things like that." I bit my lower lip, preventing myself to tear up. Xiumin sighed and stood up and went infront of me. he kneels down and took my hands.

 

I look up on him and his eyes were now looking at me with care and tenderness. different from what i saw earlier.

 

"sorry.." he breathed before giving out a smile.

 

this time, i can't hold it in anymore.

I threw my arms around his neck and started sobbing not loud for i know that sumin's just upstairs, sleeping. "I'm sorry.." i whispered "I'm sorry, i just thought that it would just give you more work to do..I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me"

 

I felt xiumin's hand moving up and down on my back as he hummed "i'm not mad.." he said.

 

"how can i be mad..when its you"

 

- - - -

Update :)

Fail?

while doing this i'm imagining myself if ever a guy would be like xiumin's character in here..

are there still guys like that?

I wish..

*sobs~*

Anyways sorry for the type errors

I just came out of the hospital, no not me. my relative..

bye :)